al_23 is offline New Member

sustanon, deca cycle

i got 20amps of turkish sus 250 and a bottle of deca 20cc, and of course some clomid.

what would be the best way to set this cycle? would i stop deca 1 week or 2 weeks before the sus? deca profile says 2, most guys on here say 1. Should i start clomid 2 weeks after last sus or 18 days? i know to pop the sus eod, what about the deca? is one a week alright? should i start both at the same time and should i front load? should i also incorparate nov, some say only start if gyno symptoms appear.

can some one with experience help me out?

if someone is interested i can also post up some pics of legit turkish sus250 if anyone wants.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by al_23
    i got 20amps of turkish sus 250 and a bottle of deca 20cc, and of course some clomid.

what would be the best way to set this cycle? would i stop deca 1 week or 2 weeks before the sus? deca profile says 2, most guys on here say 1. Should i start clomid 2 weeks after last sus or 18 days? i know to pop the sus eod, what about the deca? is one a week alright? should i start both at the same time and should i front load? should i also incorparate nov, some say only start if gyno symptoms appear.

can some one with experience help me out?

if someone is interested i can also post up some pics of legit turkish sus250 if anyone wants.
    Im interested... post the pics of the Turkish Sust... ones that show lot number and expiry date.

al_23 is offline New Member
    same sk and exp that you said you have, same description

keylock is offline Associate Member
    what kind of deca ?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    if the exp is 05/05 and batch 750 they fake, i just got awhole load of those pieces of shit

Thread Information