Thread: winny pain

john30 is offline Junior Member

winny pain

signature pharmacy winny at 50 mg killing me .thin enough to shoot with 27 gauge pin.is it the alchohol? Cant find my old thread?

GymRat05 is offline New Member
    Man your using a 27G pin. That must take forever...i dont ever use anyhting smaller then a 22G. Makes it nice and quick. Ive heard of a lot of people having trouble with the pain from winny though. Just hit yourself in the nuts real hard when the injection site pain starts...youll forget all about it

takes very little time, I think it has high alchol content.

Try cutting it with some B12.

Scrub is offline Member
    Yeah, winny hurts. After awhile you'll get used to it. If it's water based winny I heard it hurts so bad because you're body absorbs the water quickly but leaves the winny behind to crystalize.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Winny should not be that painful to the point that you'd have to post a thread about it.
    Why don't u just start taking it orally if the injections are hurting you that bad??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Winny should not be that painful to the point that you'd have to post a thread about it.
    Why don't u just start taking it orally if the injections are hurting you that bad??
    That's what I'm saying....
    Why didn't you just drink it and not even bother injecting it??

I never understood the science behind drinking it. How does it get in your system

Quote Originally Posted by john30
    I never understood the science behind drinking it. How does it get in your system
    It's a 17aa steroid so it has to pass thru your liver to work whether you inject it or drink it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    drink it buddy, just winny (well that and reforvit-b which is dbol , both 17aa)

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    If you drink it won't it be less effective? So you would actually have to take more orally than if you were to inject. Doesn't the liver absorb some of the winny orally? Isn't it easier on your liver to inject? This is not meant to hijack your thread....I just don't understand why everybody says to just drink it??????

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    If you drink it won't it be less effective? So you would actually have to take more orally than if you were to inject. Doesn't the liver absorb some of the winny orally? Isn't it easier on your liver to inject? This is not meant to hijack your thread....I just don't understand why everybody says to just drink it??????
    I've used winny many times both oral and injectable and have never scene a difference in results. Maybe that's just me I dunno but some ppl say that injecting will save u one pass thru the liver...I don't know how true that is but from personal experience I get the same results either way.

Unoid is offline Member
    I use 25G 1" needles for winny. It draws and shoots fine with 25g but sometimes the needle gets clogged from the winny and I have to suck back a little then push again. only once have I had to replace needles mid way through injecting due to a clogging.

Thread Information