keylock is offline Associate Member

FINASTRIDE how much to take??

I have all ways taken 5mg ed cycling or not. Do any of you guy up the dos when juceing?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I do 5mg ED regardless of on or off. Life choice made.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what are you taking the finasteride for? mpb or prostate (bph?)

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    im taking finasteride right now also cuz im going bald at 19 haha damn it sucks. i hear using minoxidil while on will work also, some will say not but other will say it works. next cycle i will be doing all that cuz i cant afford ot lose anymore

ppkk is offline New Member
    based on the avg. amount of test naturally produced in the male body, doctors have agreed that any doseage over 1mg of Finasteride per day is a waste of the drug for someone NOT on cycle.

based on that proved fact, which i have no refs to at the moment sorry, you can adjust your finasteride doseage accordingly for your cycle.

there are many doctors now prescribing Dutasteride, a drug very similiar to Finasteride. Dutasteride blocks typeI and typeII enzymes believed to be responsible for the conversion of testosterone to DHT (di-hydro-testosterone). it's also a good choice for prostate care, as it prevents the production of a natural substance that enlarges the prostate.

funny thing is, even ugl places are now starting to carry Dutasteride for hairloss prevention, although i haven't done extensive research on this. IF SOMEONE CALLS THIS A PLUG I'M GUNNA SCREAM!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    bump

Thread Information