ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

What is the best way to take this stuff

Brothaz,

I finally got my gear. What is the best way to take this to get the best results.

QV 300mg Deca 10ml
    QV 5mg Winstrol 100 tabs

I havent bought anything for PCT. What should I buy for that? I heard clomid is estrogen, where it makes you grow tits and shit. What other PCT's are there?

I am getting bald, I was thinking of taking Propecia, By taking this drug would it affect my cycle in anyway?

(Please dont say "add test wtih that", I'm not taking Test right now, I want to finish with this cycle and then take Test)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need more gear, you have enough deca to go 400mg for 7.5 weeks, you have enough winny to go 12 days ay 40mg and 1 day at 20mg.

Pct get nolva, run 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg until you get morning wood. Start it 3 weeks after the last shot of deca

JohnnyB

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    agr3eed bro, planning=success

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    Brothaz,

I finally got my gear. What is the best way to take this to get the best results.

QV 300mg Deca 10ml
    QV 5mg Winstrol 100 tabs

I havent bought anything for PCT. What should I buy for that? I heard clomid is estrogen, where it makes you grow tits and shit. What other PCT's are there?

I am getting bald, I was thinking of taking Propecia, By taking this drug would it affect my cycle in anyway?

(Please dont say "add test wtih that", I'm not taking Test right now, I want to finish with this cycle and then take Test)
    Well since you are against taking test... I would move to a place where there are no women because your gonna have absolutely no use for them with Deca and Winny alone. Why are you so againts test?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u need more of each ... and u need some test ... bottom line

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not a good idea to run deca n winny without test mate,you can but say goodby to your sex life!

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    not trying to be mean but i defiently think u need to do some homework before u even think about statring..i had my gear sittin around for months before i started do to the good info i got from this forum.
    ur a little confused on the pct i c ..u need clomid to rtegain normal testosterone levels and functions and u use nolva to help combat gyno,ect,..
    go to the banner on the top of screen and read about the reasearch chemicals at ARR..thats a start anyway..gl

im not against taking test, i just want to hold off on it for now.

i went on the top on research chemicals, and i found clomi and liquidex. I like the liquidex, what do you guys think? also how am i suppose to take it. meaning how long after my lost shot of deca and my last pill of winstrol ?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    phug it...so many people before you come on here and don't listen so why should you..take the deca 300mg a week and the winny.. you should save it and get another bottle or 2 for another cycle.... its dissappointing to see people not run test in deca cycles..when 99 percent of people regret it. but ah well. and clomid great for post cycle therapy .... its actually synthetic estrogen..do a search for clomid...and run nolva post cycle also..

fanatic is offline Member
    Before I came to this forum I was going to run this exact cycle. It took about 2 posts to realize how stupid it was.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    The winny should be 100 tabs at 10mg,, Qv doesnt make 5mg tabs,,,prob just a typo,,right?? Good luck with the deca homey,,,

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yeah good luck mate,hope your girl dont mind goin celebate!

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    and clomid great for post cycle therapy.... its actually synthetic estrogen..do a search for clomid...and run nolva post cycle also..
    How many days after my deca and winny cycle should i start the clomid or the nova?

What is the recommended dosage for Clomid and Nova? how many times a day or week?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT start times so what this basically is saying..is stop your deca 2 weeks and 6 days before you stop the winny. then do your pct. clomid is taken everyday for atleast 3 weeks. here is another thread i found just looking around on this site..its pretty ezy, try it. Pheedno's PCT

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you really should use test b/c there is a good chance your dick will stop working from that cycle and may not function for a long while after that amongst the many other reasons for using test. Winny is a DHT derivative and is very hard on the hairline, not good if youre already going bald unless you dont mind being bald

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    My first ever cycle was a Deca only cycle. I got great gains but after I couldnt get it up with a splint! You need test with this. Trust me it isn't worth it. But if you are like I was a few years back than you will do it regardless and if that is the case good luck Bro! I hope it works out for ya! CHeers!

Thread Information