Thread: First Cycle

matt12217 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle

Hey yall, I was wondering if you could give me a little advice on my first cycle.
    Weeks 1-6 Dbol @ 25mg/day
    Weeks 6-9 Primo Depot @ 100-150mg/week
    PCT
    Weeks 10-12 HCG @1000IU/week
    Weeks 12-14 Clomid

I don't have any Nolva, will that be a problem. And I accidently broke a vial of my Primobolan Depot so I put it in a syringe and put it in the fridge because I was planning on using it in a couple of days. I ended up not using it and its been about a month, so do you think its still ok to use.
    Thanks,
    Matt

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    terrible cycle bro try this instead

test e 500mg each week for 10 or 12 week's
    maybe kickstart with d/boll 30mg ed for the first 4 week's
    no hcg
    nolva 10mg each day trough out cycle 20mg for pct also clomid for pct

no to useing that primo in the syringe. And don't store your gear in the fridge just in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    the gear in syringe should be ok, just make sure u change needle etc, as for the primo the ose seems low, as does the dbol dose

and u need nolva

map

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro def listen to stocky or pm me ill help ya make a lean and mean first cycle bro.

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Stocky, do you recommend Nolva with a Tren cycle. Same 10mg throughout cycle ? Then PCT 20mg for how long??? I guess this will help keep test levels in your system stable?

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Stocky, do you recommend Nolva with a Tren cycle. Same 10mg throughout cycle ? Then PCT 20mg for how long??? I guess this will help keep test levels in your system stable?
    don't thread hijack bro if you wan't pm me and we can discuss it.

do you take test with it ?

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    sorry, I'll take note. No I will not be taking any test. To be honest I don't like Test so I will be doing Tren alone. That leads me into my follow up, will Nolvadex kind of act like Test in a way? Don't know to much about it...

-Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    sorry, I'll take note. No I will not be taking any test. To be honest I don't like Test so I will be doing Tren alone. That leads me into my follow up, will Nolvadex kind of act like Test in a way? Don't know to much about it...

-Thanks

i would recommend that you use test. But if you don't nop need to run nolva take vit b6 bromo or letro instead

nomore my PM's arent working, is there anything else I could do...I'd really appreciate your help.

Stocky thanks for the advice, but I don't have much. I mostly have dbol , and gear is hard to come by where I live... Is there a good first time cycle that could be based off of dbol. and from what i've read testosterone is a must in all cycles, but i'd like to not use them in my first cycle. and I'm going with a no go on the primo in the syringe.

Thanks alot bros
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by matt12217
    nomore my PM's arent working, is there anything else I could do...I'd really appreciate your help.

Stocky thanks for the advice, but I don't have much. I mostly have dbol , and gear is hard to come by where I live... Is there a good first time cycle that could be based off of dbol. and from what i've read testosterone is a must in all cycles, but i'd like to not use them in my first cycle. and I'm going with a no go on the primo in the syringe.

Thanks alot bros
    Matt

you said it yourself bro test is a must in all cycle's. If you take a d/boll only cycle you will put on a fair amount of weight on (water) and you will lose most of it post cycle

Well, thats why i had the primo in there. I heard it's way good in its ability to keep your gains. So I was wondering why its so bad...does it like work against each other. I got about 400mg of sustanon , I know its not enough to do anything good, but would that be anything going. Like i said gear is hard to get and I'd like to start a cycle with what I got.
    Thanks
    Matt

PAPABEAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt12217

Thanks alot bros
    Matt
    Gotta run test bro, if you dont have any I would wait until you got some to do it right! lol

Thread Information