lcubanito is offline New Member

Newbie... FatBurn??!!

Hello everyone I am new to this forum. This forum looks like the place for info! I am looking to lose about 40-50lbs, currently weigh 285lbs. I have friends who have done cycles and Ive been told that taking winny and doing cardio should do the trick, I am posting this to get better advice, Please help me out! I can get a hold of winny pills if that is the way to go..... Please advise.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    stick with eca

Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    stick with eca
    sorry for my ignorance but what is "eca"? thanks for the respsonse.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    ephedrine 25mg
    caffeine 200mg
    aspirin 80mg

Stay off of gear untill you get closer to your target weight. No steroid "burns" fat. Plus, Id bet youre under 21.....

Stick with cardio and good food.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    ephedrine 25mg
    caffeine 200mg
    aspirin 80mg

Stay off of gear untill you get closer to your target weight. No steroid "burns" fat. Plus, Id bet youre under 21.....

D

Im 24.... what company or particular brand do you recommend for eca? thanks for your help. by the way are you in Louisiana or Los Angeles?

Can anyone give me a daily diet and workout plan to follow? i might be asking too much... but ill take my chances! lol, thanks everyone.

Build your own eca...
    Get the caffeine and aspirin from walmart and the ephedrine from the gas station.

Do cardio 1st thing in the AM on an empty stomach....eat 5 times a day spaced out.....chicken/turkey/tuna/beans etc. Some carbs are good...... Id only do browns though....so wheat bread.....wheat pasta......brown rice.....etc.

Im in Lousy-anna.

D

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcubanito
    Can anyone give me a daily diet and workout plan to follow? i might be asking too much... but ill take my chances! lol, thanks everyone.
    Diet and cardio are the keys to burning fat, not drugs. Here's a good example of a cutting diet. Follow this along with good amount of cardio and you'll be dropping lbs in no time

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Diet and cardio are the keys to burning fat, not drugs. Here's a good example of a cutting diet. Follow this along with good amount of cardio and you'll be dropping lbs in no time

EXACTLY.....

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

Thanks for the link, looks like its exactly what i need! you all have been great and i will keep you posted with my progress.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    if you are looking to lose 40-50 pounds, what you need to do is run your guts out. diet and train hard for atleast 6 months before thinkin about taking any type of drug.

since you do not have even have a diet plan im guessin ur workout schedule is probaly crap 2.

u need to do alot of hw my friend

spikey24 is offline New Member

D[/QUOTE] Tren burns fat!!!

ly22 is offline New Member
    instead of eating all the time cutt back ur eating almost to mainly one meal about 5 o'clock. and take ephedra that it what has worked for me in the past. but the main thing is to exercise. you should be able to loss about 10lbs a month for about the first 3 months.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ly22
    instead of eating all the time cutt back ur eating almost to mainly one meal about 5 o'clock. and take ephedra that it what has worked for me in the past. but the main thing is to exercise. you should be able to loss about 10lbs a month for about the first 3 months.

That is the worst idea I have ever heard.

lcubanito, refer to the link in my signature for some help putting together a cutting diet.

Quote Originally Posted by ly22
    Thats the worst advice I have seen in a long time.......you want your body to know its getting another feeding soon, and not feel the need to hold on to fat....

Eat a small meal every 3 or so hours....and do cardio......period.

D

Thread Information