bward8503 is offline New Member

first real cycle

im finally gonna man up and do an injections cycle...im just not sure what to do...im gonna do a mass cycle this winter but want one that is gonna get me bigger and harder at the same time. i want quality gains in size and strength since its summer. I was thinkin of just doin one steriod only gfollowed by a pct b/c im on a tight budget. im skippin the dbol cuz im gonna run it in my mass stack or anadrol . I was thinkin either a test like test e,c or tren OR Deca ...what do u htink is gonna eb the best and what would i expect from it?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    cant go wrong with good old test E or C. add dbol 40mg for the first 4 weeks that should make you strong and big

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    var is a good summer one
    dont know if ya want injectable only though

well i wanna stay away from dbol ...i used it b4 and it made me gaind 15 lbs and i didnt gain to much water acutually and it stuck with me..just wanna save it for later this year...budget is TIGHT
    think var would do much by itself though?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    just stick with test e, very popular, good results.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    If budget is tight, var is not the answer. It's by far the most expensive oral, may even be pound for pound the most expensive steroid (whatever the hell that means, lol).

thats what i was thinkin
    i might try superdrol or lmg with it
    anyone have success with either of those with their test cycle? im guessing they wouldnt be good with deca since theyre all progesteron and lmg and superdrol would not be good together?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I've done a superdrol cycle recently. I had pretty good gains in strength and size/weight. Superdrol leans you out slightly as well. I probably dropped a couple of pounds in body fat and gained around 7-8 pounds. No obvious sides at all but it did seem to kill my sex drive and have abit of a negative effect on my lad which was wierd because its supposed to do the opposite.
    I've heard mixed views about the toxicity of Superdrol though, some say its very mild and some say its not quite so mild.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    superdrol is 50$ I thoght your budget was tight, dbol is cheaper

yes dbol is cheaper and i know what its capable of but im not going on a bulking cycle. im not looking to gains water wieght either. plus to do a good dbol cycle i will need about 150 dollars worth thats more than 100 id need for superdrol and stil have some left over to toy with later

Quote Originally Posted by bward8503
    thats what i was thinkin
    i might try superdrol or lmg with it
    anyone have success with either of those with their test cycle? im guessing they wouldnt be good with deca since theyre all progesteron and lmg and superdrol would not be good together?
    anyone?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    If you're not trying to bulk then superdrol isn't the answer either. You could check out oral tbol as this is kind of an alternative to var and is much cheaper. You won't get the cutting effect of var, but you won't put on tons of mass either. But if you're going to do just one steroid for the sole purpose of cutting, I would choose var everytime.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I like test C myself, but then again Ive never used E. I think they are VERY comparable though. Anyway go with Prop!!!!!

Thread Information