Zackb911 is offline Junior Member

Odd feeling from T3 should I stop taking it?

I picked up some T3 to help shed a little bf on my current Test E cycle. The last 2 days I took 50mg. I was planning on following a 20day cycle laid out on the board. The only problem is my throat felt like I had something lodged in it all day... It really didnt feel right sort of swollen. I havent taken any today, does anyone have any idea about whats going on? and should I stop completly or taper down over the next couple days?

Looks like this symptom effects 1 in 400 people... and is a sign of low white blood cell count as a reaction to the T3... Looks like its Clen for me...

I am taking PTU and I just developed a fever and a sore throat. What should I do?

Stop taking the medication and contact your physician or nearest medical clinic immediately to get an assessment including a white blood count test to make sure that your white blood count is normal. Most patients with this scenario will just have a routine viral or bacterial cause of the sore throat, but it is important to ensure that the PTU (or methimazole) you were taking did not cause your white blood count to drop, precipitating the infection.

darmadoc is offline Member
    PTU is a drug used to interfere with thyroid production, it is not t3. This is not what you are experiencing. You said this happened after only 2 doses, right?

yes 2 50mg doses over 2 days...today is day 3 I havent taken anything and still feel as if i have something small lodged in my throat I know the life of T3 is about 24 hours so hopefully tomorrow it will be gone. that article is one of several I found mentioning sore throat to be a rare side effect of T3 therapy... anyone else know anything??

Thread Information