chris2wire is offline Member

Is it possible to go back to being natural?

Hi,

I kinda want this 19wk test cycle to be my only cycle... But is it possible to go back to making gains naturally once youve done a cycle? Or will things never be the same....

AG5678 is offline Member
    Good Q

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on your test levels after cycle..if they are normal range, im sure your going to make gains still. but you might feel your not because, your used to growing and getting stronger at a whole nother pace. gains might feel like as if they are crawling.

Well, ive always been under the impression that you slowly shrink away once you stop using roids... no matter how hard you work out and eat right. I guess as long as that aint true...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    that is media for ya ..lol... i believe you can maintain.. and grow still...but going on a 10 year binge of roids and trying to stop is a whole nother story.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    if you consume steroids properly, and dont abuse them and neglect pct, and other things, i think you will most likely always return to normal. its when you cycle wrong and for too long, and dont post cycle. and then dont get blood work, and take care of yourself, when problems happen.

now of course there is a chance though, that something might happen. but i guess it would depend on your cycles. ya know if your cyclying with 6-7 different steroids, your probally going to have problems one day.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I hope i'm not ste****g the thread ...but this brings me to a similar question

In general (not thinking about test or D-bol), mostly drugs like Deca and Equipoise etc...how easy/hard is it to KEEP those gains?

Deca and EQ give **VERY** lean and keepable gains. I mean VERY. They wont be massive though, but they will be "real" and be there after PCT.

Of course Ill give you the usual "you need to stack it with test" speal, but about your question only, those roids give lean gains that stay through pct.

chest6 is offline Banned
    once again depends on how good your pct is...You should be able to keep most of your gains if you pct correctly. I have gotten stronger naturally after being unnatural..of course its possible

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The other consideration is that unless you are a very very mentally strong and balanced person, 1 cycle only is a rarity given the way you feel mentally and look on cycle

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    The other consideration is that unless you are a very very mentally strong and balanced person, 1 cycle only is a rarity given the way you feel mentally and look on cycle

Very true words!! I thought I was only gonna do one cycle but that went out the window with above statement !! But still used in moderation!!!!!

I think its prolly damn near impossible to only do one, worse then lyas potato chips.LOL

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I think its prolly damn near impossible to only do one, worse then lyas potato chips.LOL

TOO FUNNY

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    I have been trying to plan my first ever cycle and already I find myself saying--- ok, if i do this for this cycle then, for the next one... theres always another goal to set i guess.

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    i dont know anyone thats only done one cycle.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    if you consume steroids properly, and dont abuse them and neglect pct, and other things, i think you will most likely always return to normal. its when you cycle wrong and for too long, and dont post cycle. and then dont get blood work, and take care of yourself, when problems happen.

now of course there is a chance though, that something might happen. but i guess it would depend on your cycles. ya know if your cyclying with 6-7 different steroids, your probally going to have problems one day.
    i agree,..also..if anything,.you're mentally ****#d.aftr my first cycle,..lifting batural just wasnt the same

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have done one cycle but I'm 18 and it was a big mistake....I didnt know s*** and then i came here and i saw the light.waiting a few years for #2

Thread Information