Anabolica CRO is offline New Member

Proviron for woman?

Hello,
    I'm planning to take Proviron . I have searching on a web and I found out that this orally effective androgen is using only mens, but in one small article I saw that beside other steroids for womans (Primabolan, Oxandrolon and others..) they can also use Proviron. As I found out by reading, mens who uses Proviron out of steroid treatment isn't good idea beacause the body reduces the level of estrogen and also reduces testoster-one production. Woman body react different, in a way that blocks estrogen, but without reducing testoster-one.
    Please, if some of you have expiriece or advices about effects on womans body and health I will be happy to hear your discussion about do and don't reasons.
    Btw. I can by Proviron (25 mg), produced by Schering, so I would also like to know about dosage and direction for use.

Thanx for your answers!
    You can also send me your answers on my mail: [email protected]

Anabolca Cro

Nothing? Nobody knows anything about it? Link? Article? Research?
    I must say, I didn't expected something like this!

A.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    found this in a search on here..actually taught me something.

In women, Mesterolone had been shown to have dramatic effects on the contest ready physique due to the subtle shift in androgen/estrogen ratio and also by making for a promotive environment for fat loss, especially in the problematic hip and thigh areas. They must be careful however, as Mesterolone is a strong androgen making virilisation symptoms a problem such as clitoral enlargement, deepening of the voice, roughened skin texture and menstrual irregularities. This gives rise to most females staying at the 25mg daily dosage range for no more than 4 to 5 weeks at a time, possibly in combination with low dose Tamoxifen therapy for a synergistically greater effect with much less risk.
    For men, a typical daily dosage is around the 50-100mg mark, which will be more than sufficient for moderate androgenic cycles to avoid estrogen related side effects. In VERY high dose, super androgen cycles, I would recommend adding moderate amounts of Tamoxifen Citrate and/or Clomiphene Citrate, rather than just upping the Mesterolone dosage.
    MENS SUGGESTED DOSAGE: 50-100mg daily when taken as a sole anti-estrogen or 25-50mg daily if taken in conjunction with Tamoxifen and/or Clomiphene.
    WOMENS SUGGESTED DOSAGE: No more than 25mg daily for no longer than 4-6 weeks

Thanx for advice! If I decide to take Proviron I hope that those symptoms that you've wrote will not be so dramatic, like clitoral enlargement (ohh.. god nooo!) :-)

Thanx!

Thread Information