beefjr22 is offline Banned

Test only...acne gyno?

I am going to startr my next cycle. i am only looking for about 15 -20 lbs i was going to do just a testabol 200 at 400 mg a week. i was wondering if that was enough or should i do 600 a week. by only doing test would i have worry about gyno, acne .... etc i am prone to acne and my last cycle i broke out extremely bad on my back. last cycle was qv deca and test i dont kno if it was the deca or test that made me break out (parobably test) but i know you guys know best thats why im here. I am doing it regardless i just hope that there is a chance that it could have been the deca, but since im so set on doing it what can i do to possibly prevent acne or help go away, i read someones post about gold bond med. powder? really work? 2nd opinion please.

Oh yeah. also the acne didnt get really bad until i took my last shot....it was always there but it just looked like normal back acne but it got way too bad later on...what should my pct look like
    thanx yall

anyone?????????????

bump.... guesss ill try again later

Question

bump.....

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    basically yes u do need to worry about pimples and gyno. because test promostes both of it. take nolva ed at 10mg and u shouldnt have to worry about the gyno, for the pimples i dont know whats really good. try to get a prescritpion for benza-clyn or somthing.

Thread Information