Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    All so 75mg ed Tren
    100mg prop
    40mg d-bol

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Holy shit can I ever relate to that one...

And much like a bad girlfriend Tren makes me very pissed off sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It is definately a love/hate relationship... Like a bad girlfriend with good pussy.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend wants me to stop yes or no ? I only have 3 more weeks worth.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa, BLT...that sucks. You getting aggression with it also?

When I did my 75mg ED tren A and 100mg ED test prop, I didn't really have aggression issues. I think it was because I was so conscious and paranoid about it. I have quite a few friends who say that I've changed their view on roids because of how well I handled being on.

I never got weepy on tren. Though during PCT, I remember burying my face in my pillow and crying a lot (I was graduating and moving to a new city and leaving my gf behind).

sxt
    sxt is offline New Member
    Tren has made me weepy the hole time . I have been on it for almost a yr . The aggressiveness does show up . I have learned to control it just like when I was not on it . Its so easy to lose it let me tell you . I've been doing 100 mg EOD most of the time , at one point I was doing 150 mg ED . Just got to aggressive in the gym was heading for a injury .

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I never experienced being very emotional though. PCT turns me into a 13 year old girl.
    Tren and test I can handle (last cycle 750mg test e/ week and 75mg tren ace/ED), even though i get some crazy thoughts (especially while driving). Still, i keep those emotions under control. However, during pct, I become MBH's 10 year old baby sister. I remember watching the Lion King with my x (I had never seen it) and when Mufasa was killed, I lost it.
    ghey, but true.
    <Keyser>

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    great post.. i'm on tren right row. it's been getting to me mentally too. my emotions are up and down sometimes, just wierd. i'll be happy about something, then all of a sudden, i'll start to feel down about anything.. i know it's the tren, so it's no big deal, and i am getting good rusults.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sxt
    Tren has made me weepy the hole time . I have been on it for almost a yr .
    Whoa!!!!!

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by sxt
    Tren has made me weepy the hole time . I have been on it for almost a yr . The aggressiveness does show up . I have learned to control it just like when I was not on it . Its so easy to lose it let me tell you . I've been doing 100 mg EOD most of the time , at one point I was doing 150 mg ED . Just got to aggressive in the gym was heading for a injury .
    I seriously hope that you are planning to go off such a harsh substance after almost a year. I'm also curious as to your gains from running tren that long.

bell boy is offline Junior Member
    I am a newbie and have a question regarding the production and manufacture of tren . Are there any mainstream companies, such as British Dispensary that produce tren A or E in the large 10 mL vials or can it only be found on the black market being produced by UGL's ?

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    and here I thought I was just going crazy for the last past week!!!!!!
    Thanks for the thread. I'm able to put things a little bit in perspective. I still feel like committing homocide though.

dtr98 is offline Member
    going to start tren for 1st time in 2wk a @ 50mg ed, sounds like i have something to look forward to

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    I remember when i was on tren e i was in the movie theater and i started crying at a movie that wasnt even sad. My friend was like wtf is wrong with you, my excuse was allergies lol.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thats what I am until I did Tren for the first time! I was doing close to 100mg ED and I was a completely different person. My GF almost left me! This time around, I am doing a lower dose and going into it with a better awareness of Tren. Watch out, Tren can and will creep up on u......

Didnt you promise her you would never touch it again... well at least you are just more sensitive and not angry

sxt
    sxt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I seriously hope that you are planning to go off such a harsh substance after almost a year. I'm also curious as to your gains from running tren that long.
    My new trainer will tell me when to get off it . Gains have been great for me put on good gain .

Forarms - 13 - gain 3 "
    Biceps - 17 - gain - 3 "
    Chest - 39 1/2 - gain - 4 "
    Waist - 38 1/2 - gain - 4 "
    Leg - 23 1/4 - gain - 4 "
    Calf - 15 - gain - 3"

I'm what you call a very hard gainer . Thyroid problem big time it took 4 months to get it at a safe level . Also the gains where easier once that was corrected .

When bulking went from 190 too 235 , height 5' 11" . Was cutting until I hired a new trainer has put me on this unreal diet . Sitting at 200 Ibs at this time BF is all in the gut 16 % . Want to compete next spring am starting insulin cycle this Monday . As per instructions & guidance of my new trainer . He wants to put more weight on me before cutting expect to put on 30 Ibs new muscle in the next 3 months . Trainer knows Dan Dufresne very well also he is in studying nutrition in school . His back ground for training people for a comp comes very highly recommended . So I will see what happens in the few wks . Have gone as far as I can on my own that's why I hired him .

Oh as far as tren goes I love how it makes me feel . Also blood tests happen every month . Very very strong about that !!! Sorry for the long answer tried to cut it back hope it answered your questions & some . Very excited about the next few months .

nate3422 is offline Member
    im about to start a tren /prop cycle 100mg of each eod, for 100 days, cant wait!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It is definately a love/hate relationship... Like a bad girlfriend with good pussy.
    So true!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information