Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

3 months off cycle and still have acne?????????

what the hell.. its been like 3 months already and went threw Pct and everything and im stil getting acne , i even got some meds from my doc and it helped alittle but still got some? whats up with that? should i take some more clomid or nolva?

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    i have heard clomid gives u more acne

my advice since i also have acne is drink lots o water
    tan
    white ur face with wet toilet paper before bed it gets a lot of dirt off face
    dont stress out so much stress cause acne too

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    ProActiv works but is expensive....other wise buy some 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel and slather it on (i mean lots) morning and night after you wash. This works....no doubt. Do a search for BP Gel and you will find it in a economical sizes....not the small tubes like at the drug store.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    this is what you can do.. use some retain-a. strong stuff but it works.. give your self a nice tan as sugiessted above , but maks sure its from the real sun, cuz sunjobs wont do it, (taningmashine) sorry dont know the word, peace

personally i would never buy proactiv again i think it is crap
    it u get a really dry face easy all the benzyl peroxide gel and stuff will just dry ur face right out and not help at all it will make it worse i think
    i try to take it as easy on my face as possible llots of water tanning all the stuff and i find the happier i am the better it gets
    real sun is way better than tanning beds cause tanning beds dont give u vitamin e or d or whatever

bigger is offline Senior Member
    i think sun is the best way to get ridd of acne, but as you know the sun aint good here in sweden. it rains most of the time, so greece it it for me.

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    I het acne way after PCT as well, actually it is the worst during PCT for me.....

I imagine it is your body trying to get your hormone levels back to normal

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    what the hell.. its been like 3 months already and went threw Pct and everything and im stil getting acne , i even got some meds from my doc and it helped alittle but still got some? whats up with that? should i take some more clomid or nolva?
    I had the same problem. I had nothing while on cycle and then during pct got acne on my back and chest. After about 3 1/2 or 4 months it cleared up within a week and I am fine now.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Try a B-complex 1000. You can find it at your local nutrition store. I always use proactive heavily for my face, and a 10% benzyl peroxide wash made by Oxy for my back and shoulders. Let it sit on there for a good minute while you're in the shower. Laying out and then swimming in the ocean (if accessable) or chlorine pools also helps a lot. Another thing you could try if the above doesn't cut it is drinking a capful of chlorophyll on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and again at night. BTW, pct drugs like clomid and hCG give many people acne.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    whats the effect of chlorophyll? I havent heard it before??? I got the same acne problem and couldnt succeded in it, Im trying solarium but it helped little .......

Thread Information