Thread: Advice

Brianna is offline Junior Member

Advice

Hello..I am having a little problem...
    My right ass check has a large grapefruit size mass growing out of it..It may be an abcess of some kind..But the strange thing is I haven't injected anything in that side of my ass in years and now it is red,swollen and painfull..I have always had a great deal of scar tissue there but never this and I am wondering why all of a sudden I would have this pain..It has been like this for a week now and got better for a few days but now is worse than ever..I tried to take some anti-inflatories but didn't help and I am now looking for some anti-biotics to see if that helps..I don't want to goto my doc quite yet because I had an abcess cut open about 4 years ago and don't want to go through that bullshit again..ANy idea why this happened all of a sudden..I am on a cycle but obly shoot in my shoulders,quads and left ass cheek..
    PLease help...I will try attach a pic in a few days.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    ..I don't want to goto my doc quite yet because I had an abcess cut open about 4 years ago and don't want to go through that bullshit again..ANy idea why this happened all of a sudden..I am on a cycle but obly shoot in my shoulders,quads and left ass cheek..
    PLease help...I will try attach a pic in a few days.
    You may have to go through it again, get it taken care of now before you have more problems then cutting out an abcess.

Bro you don't literally inject in the azz cheek, right? A glute shot is more of a hip shot

JohnnyB

Brianna is offline Junior Member
    well..I just go bak from the hospital and got it drained..They said it was the biggest abcess they had ever seen..So painful..I can't believe it considering the fact I hadn't shot in the area of the abcess(glute) in a long time and out of nowhere this happened..
    twice in 5 years....
    thanks...
    and I never shot dirty shit either..always use clean needles...
    ****ing sucks

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Good you got it checked out
    Good luck Bro

Thread Information