fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Tribosten in pct

i got a tribulus product

Tribosten - Protodioscin Delivery System

now i see people sayin they run tribulus at 3 grams a day for 2 months, on tha box it says tribulus terrestris extract 250mg/tab, if i ran it at 3 grams a day thatd be like 40$ every 5 days, tha box only comes w/ 60 tablets

now on tha box it says take 1 to 2 tabs 3 times a day

my question is what dosage should i run this at

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i see peopla taking 3g a day of trb. i feel that is way to much. i think 1g a day is all you need after your done with clomid.

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    The important thing is to get enough of the steroidal saponins at a dose of 500 - 2000 mg/day. So, just saying 3 grams per day doesn't really tell the story because you must include the quality of the product as well.

Here's a good read on the topic:

1 | Tribulus terrestris This herb is cultivated in many parts of the world--including the United States, Mexico and Asia--and it is used for treating sexual impotency, as well as for boosting muscle growth. Both of those effects stem from its ability to enhance testosterone levels in the body. Current research indicates that the dominant furostanolic saponin--protodioscin--is the active ingredient in Tribulus that affords it its testosterone -boosting effects.

This steroidal saponin appears to stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland. LH then travels via the bloodstream to the testicles, where it stimulates testosterone production. Protodioscin is also believed to increase dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) production by the adrenal glands. This steroid precursor becomes testosterone.

DOSE | Try 500-2,000 milligrams (mg), taken in two or three separate doses. On workout days, take one dose about an hour before you hit the gym. Follow a five-days-on/two-days-off regimen for eight weeks, then take two weeks off before cycling back on. Look for an extract that's standardized to no less than 45% protodioscin.

2 | Fenugreek The fenugreek herb is native to southern Europe, the Mediterranean region and western Asia. It has numerous health benefits, including increased libido, elevated testosterone and increased insulin release. As with Tribulus terrestris, this herb contains a high amount of furostanolic saponins. Therefore, fenugreek extract works in a manner similar to Tribulus--elevating testosterone via increases in the amount of LH and DHEA the body produces. Some bodybuilders report having a better appetite when taking fenugreek extract--a great benefit for hardgainers.

DOSE | Take 500-2,000 mg per day of furostanolic saponins from fenugreek or in combination with other saponin ingredients.

3 | Dioscorea deltoidea This climbing plant grown in Asia is used for numerous purposes--from treating asthma to killing lice. Its high concentration of furostanolic saponins makes it a good supplement for boosting testosterone levels in a manner similar to Tribulus terrestris and fenugreek.

DOSE | The effective dosage of these saponins appears to be 500 to 2,000 mg per day. Newer products are available that combine several types of saponin extracts, such as those from Tribulus terrestris, fenugreek and Dioscorea deltoidea. The benefit is that each may produce a slightly different effect within the body to optimize the amount of testosterone produced. Go for a total of 500-2,000 mg of furostanolic saponins daily--regardless of the sources. Again, follow a five-days-on/two-days-off program for eight weeks, taking two weeks off before using the product again.

Bottom line, if you go for the high end dose, you'd want 2000 mg of the furostanolic saponins/day - no matter what the source is. Check out a product called FUZE.
    Last edited by xxSmartyPantsxx; 08-09-2005 at 11:58 AM.

Thread Information