beefjr22 is offline Banned

Normal to eat so much?

Lately, I eat all day long probably every three hours including 3 protien shakes and try to go to bed around 12 but then i wake up at 2 or 3 cuz im hungry and have to go make a sandwhch or somethin. and then in the morning i wake up starving..im not juicen right now so i kno thats not the reason in increased appetite. any one else wake up in the middle of the night because theyre hungry? just wonderin if it was normal

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    thats good. don't complain lol
    Take eq and tell me how u feel :-)

G-13 is offline Member
    im not even on and i raid the fridge @3am every night like clockwork

thats sweet get me some of that stuff haha. You recently change anything in ur diet IE water intake or meal sizes?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    i always eat ever 2-3 hours , i have to so i can get in my 400 grams of protein

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about others but I get severe hunger on turanabol. I feel like I go hypoglycemic sometimes. I try to eat every 3 hours but it's hard sometimes with my job. Sometimes I get so damn hungry I start getting this sharp headaches and a fuzzy feeling in my head. Good to have appetite so you know you can pound the protein in. I'm going to the kitchen now to eat some chicken and vegs in the fridge.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hey, keep a protein shake made up in a thermos by the bed, next to your water pitcher, (You DO keep water handy, right?) When you wake up ready to eat, scarf down the shake. Egg protein might be better than whey for this, because it is digested more slowly, but that is kinda splitting hairs. Anything is better than nothing.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hey, keep a protein shake made up in a thermos by the bed, next to your water pitcher, (You DO keep water handy, right?) When you wake up ready to eat, scarf down the shake. Egg protein might be better than whey for this, because it is digested more slowly, but that is kinda splitting hairs. Anything is better than nothing.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    Yeah, you're right Baron, I'll do that. Yeah, I'm a water junkie. I buy 24 packs of Arrowhead or whatever and I have plastic bottles all over the place. Sometimes I have 5 or more empties floating around the back of my car...hehe....I do have water on my nightstand too. I'll do the protein in a thermos like you say, thanks.

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Great idea , now i dont have to drag my sorry a$$ out of bed at 3 am,,, seattle- I also have empty wataer bottles sittin every where and sometimes fill the passenger seats foot area up

Thread Information