Thread: new user

justoneman is offline New Member

Question new user

I have looked into using roids and i've came across some info on Test E, i was wondering if that's a good test. to start out with, or what? and also what can/should I stack with it to get better/safer results that will stay with me.

5'11
    160 lbs.
    athletic, and i want to get "bigger,FASTER,stronger" and more cut

I would love if people would reply and help me out thanks!

colossus1 is offline Member
    Welcome to AR!

Well being 5'11 and 160 there is plenty of room for you to fill out your fraim naturally.

well but you see i used to be smaller than i am now, i have gained a lot and it's as if i'm at a "plateau" that i can't get past.

Quote Originally Posted by justoneman
    well but you see i used to be smaller than i am now, i have gained a lot and it's as if i'm at a "plateau" that i can't get past.

Congrats on your gains........but believe me when i say.....you can gain MUCH more naturally. So you say you hit a sticking point....its either your diet, training, or a combination of the two that needs fixing.

ok well i'll check into my diet and training see if it need changing, but is there anyway you could help me with my question? j/w

thanks

Yes, test enanthate is fine.

Id start with 250mg a week for 10 weeks..........wait 2 weeks after last injection to start PCT. But be advised, when your diet and training isnt in check........awesome gains on steroids will be VERY hard to get, and if you do its gonna be short lived.

ok thanks, then i'll probably wait what is your advice to help me get a good/better base b4 i start using?

Thread Information