newbrew is offline Senior Member

How should I cycle in Anavar, or should I?

Ill just get it out in the open before we begin...I dont know much about anavar at all, other than some profiles Ive read. I didnt consider it for this cycle until I started reading more about the endurance aspects of this drug. With that said, how could I cycle it into my current cycle, and at what dose would you think?

I am doing 12 weeks of test E at 325mg/week (yes, small dose). I did my first injection on the 10th of this month (Feb). I am considering finishing the last 5 weeks of this cycle with Winstrol at 50mg ED.

Some profiles mention that anavar stacks well with Winstrol, is this true? I realize it is a 17aa steroid , but witht he proper liver protectants and lots of water, could I get away with this?

I REALLY want something to help with endurance for something towards the middle of next month (march), and anavar seems like it may be a good choice - It promotes RBC production, no?

thanks
    Last edited by newbrew; 02-28-2005 at 02:43 PM.

Almost forgot my stats...

185 - 6'0 - 24 - first cycle
    Not looking to gain massive size (imo, thats 25+ pounds)..more interested in slow/steady gains and eventually reach 200 lean or so.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most will run var the last 8 weeks of the cycle.. it hardens and helps with striation..

i run it in ever cycle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    wk 1-12 325mg/wk Test Enan
    wk 6-12 50mg ED Anavar

thats what i would suggest if u can afford the anavar? however winny will be good

running the anavar will harden you up whilst the water weight begins to fall off from Enan

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Can't wait to try it myself, working it in to my next cycle for 10-11 weeks at 50-60mg a day.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    wk 6-12 50mg ED Anavar

thats what i would suggest if u can afford the anavar? however winny will be good

running the anavar will harden you up whilst the water weight begins to fall off from Enan
    I'd be getting it in powder form, so its affordable. What do you suggest about stacking it with Winstrol ? Thats 100mg of a 17aa per day (although I believe anavar is less toxic than winstrol)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    I'd be getting it in powder form, so its affordable. What do you suggest about stacking it with Winstrol? Thats 100mg of a 17aa per day (although I believe anavar is less toxic than winstrol)

that's right.. you could try.. 6 wks var.. then 6 weeks winny if you are worried..

but i prefer var over winny anyway..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

choose either anavar OR winny? personally id go with anavar, get some milk thistle also to combat toxicity

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    wk 6-12 50mg ED Anavar

If he runs the var in that cycle he would want to run the anavar up to PCT...... I would also run it no less then 8 weeks..... JMO

ex.
    1 - 12 Enan
    7 - 14 Anavar
    1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
    PCT start 1 day after last anavar dose

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    if you do use winny make sure you have no hairloss issues. Anavar is what I am going with because of that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If he runs the var in that cycle he would want to run the anavar up to PCT...... I would also run it no less then 8 weeks..... JMO

ex.
    1 - 12 Enan
    7 - 14 Anavar
    1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
    PCT start 1 day after last anavar dose
    i agree, i realised that after i posted it....

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    if you do use winny make sure you have no hairloss issues. Anavar is what I am going with because of that issue.
    I ordered a couple different topicals that will hopefully help with this. None of the older men in my familar are bald, but we all do have very very slight thinning around the temples, which i think pretty much most males do.

I think I am going to just take the chance, use the topicals, and if its a problem than just stay away from it in the future.

I think i may just use both at 50mg per day unless anyone has any gross objections to this idea. I'd drink 2+ gallons of water a day (I already do) and use milk thistle. Run the Winny for 5 weeks at the Var from week 7-14

booty178 is offline New Member

d-bol/anavar stack?

was wondering if stacking anavar and d-bol was a good combination.
    i am about to start stacking 40mg dbol with 50mg anavar per day???

Thread Information