Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    less then 10% is a good rule of thumb when using masteron and eq, thats about it

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    those pics don't show much, do you ever not flex?

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    no ofense pump but if that is you in that avitare you aint 6% and you look to thin to be a body builder.. I want to see your so called bb legs.. keep it real

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u sound a bit like the mind of ross, no offense. but he was also preaching this kind of stack...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    u sound a bit like the mind of ross, no offense. but he was also preaching this kind of stack...
    Let's do some comparisons between the 2 (MindOfRoss,Pump)
    - they both love oral cycles esp. bol,var Sware by them.
    - both have dark hair
    - both brag about how little bodyfat they have
    - both god's gift to women
    - both have camera phones
    - both are into modeling
    - both around 5"10
    - both look the same
    - both like sounding articulate

Wait I think we have a correlation here between the two. Is that possibly Ross? LOL

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    I GAIN 20 LBS MINIMUM ON A BULKING CYCLE. (EQ,Tbol,Var)

Where are you getting this info? READ MY POST ENTIRELY. I think you have some misconceptions...
    my example was simply that...an example i used those numbers to make a point...now then you said you gain 20lbs min. on a cycle and keep almost all of your gains and you are 208lbs...hmmm so did you start at 160 3 cycles ago or are you simply full of it??

Indeed, before I even thought about juicing, I had gained 25lbs naturally. I began weightlifting at 150lbs. I made it to 175 naturally. 2 Bulking cycles and I am pretty much where I am now--207lbs, 7%.

There is no need to let BF exceed 11%. EVER

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    no ofense pump but if that is you in that avitare you aint 6% and you look to thin to be a body builder.. I want to see your so called bb legs.. keep it real
    in agreement... that looks a bit higher than %6

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    in agreement... that looks a bit higher than %6
    I never said I waqs 6% in that AVATAR...?
    I will take some new pics for you horny lil boys...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Let's do some comparisons between the 2 (MindOfRoss,Pump)
    - they both love oral cycles esp. bol,var Sware by them.
    - both have dark hair
    - both brag about how little bodyfat they have
    - both god's gift to women
    - both have camera phones
    - both are into modeling
    - both around 5"10
    - both look the same
    - both like sounding articulate

Wait I think we have a correlation here between the two. Is that possibly Ross? LOL
    bingo....

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    So Pump, when you said you had BBs legs; meaning they were cut like a BB, or cut and sized like one. I personally have 33" quads and can squat 840, so unless you show me something around there, and the cuts to match, i will be unimpressed. I also started lifting at 210 and natually made it to 270 before i ever considered using anything. just thought i would add.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Indeed, before I even thought about juicing, I had gained 25lbs naturally. I began weightlifting at 150lbs. I made it to 175 naturally. 2 Bulking cycles and I am pretty much where I am now--207lbs, 7%.
    You have only done 2 cycles and you are going to suggest that the way you done them is the best way? Look i am not knocking you, it is good that you like the way you look, but not everyone wants the same look, i myself would feel skinny at 5' 10" 208.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    You have only done 2 cycles and you are going to suggest that the way you done them is the best way? Look i am not knocking you, it is good that you like the way you look, but not everyone wants the same look, i myself would feel skinny at 5' 10" 208.

Right there with you my friend. I weighed in a shade under 285 today, so there is no way I could ever be 208. Like the Mechanic said, it is wonderful that you like the way you look, but don't preach, please.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    BM is right, to each his own. I think 10-12% bf with good mass is ideal and easier to maintain without becoming catabolic. I think of juice as a window to maximize muscle gains during the cycle period. During bulking, if you put on a little water and slight amount of fat, so be it. You should have enough knowledge to rid yourself of that in a few months or less. Muscle mass doesn't come easy, so take advantage of the small windows we create with AAS, GH, IGF1, etc.

I just don't see this as a bulking cycle at all. A bulking cycle includes androgens, lots of quality food and hard ass work in the gym to build quality mass. All of these are abbreviated cutting cycles. I like your run with tbol and var, good info.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    BM is right, to each his own. I think 10-12% bf with good mass is ideal and easier to maintain without becoming catabolic. I think of juice as a window to maximize muscle gains during the cycle period. During bulking, if you put on a little water and slight amount of fat, so be it. You should have enough knowledge to rid yourself of that in a few months or less. Muscle mass doesn't come easy, so take advantage of the small windows we create with AAS, GH, IGF1, etc.

I just don't see this as a bulking cycle at all. A bulking cycle includes androgens, lots of quality food and hard ass work in the gym to build quality mass. All of these are abbreviated cutting cycles. I like your run with tbol and var, good info.
    I can NOT use HEAVY ANDROGENS or Aromatizing steroids --YES, these compounds are definiytely more ideal for BULKING! But in my circumstance, I can not.
    The cycles I offer are for the poeople who choose not to rosk such side effects.

I can NOT use HEAVY ANDROGENS or Aromatizing steroids --YES, these compounds are definiytely more ideal for BULKING! But in my circumstance, I can not.
    The cycles I offer are for the poeople who choose not to rosk such side effects.
    But it's not "bulking", that's my point. I would call it a hardening cycle. It's good for contest prep as you use it, but it is not ideal for quality mass. I know you're a fitness model and I understand that. I'm actually now more in tune with an athletic build and overall fitness. My roots are BB'n and even a little powerlifting. I appreciate a solid build with a strong core. But I also appreciate larger than normal shoulders, lats, arms, chest, thighs, calves, etc. The physique of a well built 220lb pro football player or something along that line. Healthy, powerful, athletic build. That's what I'm striving for now.

But it's not "bulking", that's my point. I would call it a hardening cycle. It's good for contest prep as you use it, but it is not ideal for quality mass. I know you're a fitness model and I understand that. I'm actually now more in tune with an athletic build and overall fitness. My roots are BB'n and even a little powerlifting. I appreciate a solid build with a strong core. But I also appreciate larger than normal shoulders, lats, arms, chest, thighs, calves, etc. The physique of a well built 220lb pro football player or something along that line. Healthy, powerful, athletic build. That's what I'm striving for now.
    Totally agree..HOWEVER..

One can BULK NATURALLY--with NO steroids ! SO ONE CAN DEFINITELY use mild anabolics and still BULK. Yes, you won't put on 30lbs, but you will make at least 20lbs gains on my bulking cycles(Primo,Tbol, Var). Since I worked out naturally for years--i really appreciate a 20lb increase--that is BULKING,

smiler is offline Senior Member
    174 lbs...the started gear, 2 cycles gained at least 20 lbs each and kept it all...i am no mathmatical genius but...now 207?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    **YOU MUST BE AT 10% Bodyfat BEFORE cycle!**
    Yes, you heard it right-10% MINIMUM--the lower the better. By having a low bodyfat percentage BEFORE you begin your cycle, you can "AFFORD FAT"--this will enable you to consume as many calories as possible, without worrying about gaining fat.(as you can afford it, so long as you are eating clean) When you are 12%BF+, you can NOT afford FAT--and you certainly can not expect to eat a huge calorie surplus and not reach increasingly higher levels of Bodyfat. YOU WILL, and rather than let your BF levels get so high that when you finally decide to cut you lose 25% MUSCLE MASS, just MANAGE your Bodyfat so that BEFORE YOU even start your cycle, you are at least below 10%.. This way, you can EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT--and then worry about MILD cutting later. Another reason that beginning cycle with a low bf% is ciritcal, is also because of PCT....

**PCT means EAT EAT EAT!**
    During PCT (just like during a BULK), you will be consuming as many calories as possible, in order to maintain your newly aquired muscle mass. During this time, you will also gain addidtional bodyfat. NOW remember, because you started out LOW BF%, all of the fat you have aquired while bulking and during pct is only going to put you in the 12-13%: with only a few weeks of dieting, this small amount of fat can be cut. After waiting about 10 weeks, to fully recover(6-8 weeks if using non-aromatizing low androgenic steroids ) you are ready to cut....

***TIME TO CUT!!***
    Now you have BULKED, completed your PCT, maintained nearly all of your muscle mass gains from your bulking cycle, and now you have some additional fat--NOT MUCH, but your six pack has turned into a decent 4 pack.. During this next 4-6week period, caloric intake is reduced, steroid aministration begins, and one starts to shed excess bodyfat. After only a 4-6 week period, one has ONCE AGAIN, reduced their bodyfat levels to at least 10%-(I have to get down to 5%) and one can start to BULK all over again!

I have named this BULK/PCT/CUT/BULK/PCT/CUT the "PUNCTUATED CYCLE". This is what I do as a Fitness model. It is NOT for everyone and everyone will not be able to do this. However, it is by far the most effective means to making consistent and progressive gains.

-PUMP
    are you saying you should be 10% before you start a bulking cycle or a cutting cyle?

Or are you saying you should be at 10% regardless bulking or cutting???

Totally agree..HOWEVER..

One can BULK NATURALLY--with NO steroids! SO ONE CAN DEFINITELY use mild anabolics and still BULK. Yes, you won't put on 30lbs, but you will make at least 20lbs gains on my bulking cycles(Primo,Tbol, Var). Since I worked out naturally for years--i really appreciate a 20lb increase--that is BULKING,
    Anyone else notice the CAPS Ross likes to use..?? Your a clown bro. period..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    Anyone else notice the CAPS Ross likes to use..?? Your a clown bro. period..
    Yea I noticed that too Deezuhl. When he emphasizes certain words ROSS likes to use the CAPS BECAUSE HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW HE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT CHEMIST IN THE WORLD! His oral cycles are the most REVOLUTIONIZING DISCOVERIES OF THE 21st CENTURY. It's totally him. He can't escape that arrogance.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Yea I noticed that too Deezuhl. When he emphasizes certain words ROSS likes to use the CAPS BECAUSE HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW HE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT CHEMIST IN THE WORLD! His oral cycles are the most REVOLUTIONIZING DISCOVERIES OF THE 21st CENTURY. It's totally him. He can't escape that arrogance.
    I caught the CAPS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    are you saying you should be 10% before you start a bulking cycle or a cutting cyle?

Or are you saying you should be at 10% regardless bulking or cutting???
    No, you need to be at 10% BEFORE YOU BULK. After you BULK, your bodyfat should have increased slightly, and it will ontinue to rise during PCT, AS YOUR CALORIC INTAKE WILL BE VERY HIGH.
    After PCT, your BF% will be anywhere from 12%-15%.
    Then, after PCT and full reovery has been accomplished you may BEGIN TO CUT. Back down to 10%, and then its BULK all over again.

LOL what's up Ross? How's Gainsville, FL?

my favorite part is how he just bypasses the replies.. Let me say something here.. This Ross is too stupid to figure out how to change his identity just a little bit to where we cant figure out 10 similarities to him and his new name. Why the fvck am i gonna take steroid advice from him?? Hes a retard plain and simple.

We all could just randomly start TYPING THINGS IN CAPS to overemphasize RANDOM parts of the responses. I PERSONLY think this could be AN effective WAY of reaching HIM. JUST A THOUGHT.

My name is not Ross, and I don't appreciate having my thread hjacked either.

By the way, this Var/Tbol stack is unreal.

GOOD WORK. . .

Who's Ross?

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I never said I waqs 6% in that AVATAR...?
    I will take some new pics for you horny lil boys...
    FAG

Smoke dat puzz.
    lookin LEAN! Nice work

My name is not Ross, and I don't appreciate having my thread hjacked either.

By the way, this Var/Tbol stack is unreal.
    bullshit and i compared body type against an old pic you had up.. BS.. ross your a sissy faggot.

ROSS for those that dont know is the know it all end all be all plethora of useless steroid knowledge. HE has been banned cause he knows too much about steroids and is always right and cant seem to get along with anyone on here with over emphasized posts.

Do a search for "MindofRoss" if you don't know who he is. He's pretty entertaining I might add.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Ill just go ahead and say that pump looks damn good. Although he doesnt expain his point of view very well we should just take it for what its worth and let it be. Kepp up the good work pump, looking very lean

Thank you sir...

My point of view is simple...

Be at 10%BF before you BULK. For a NUMBER of great reasons...

For those who reject my idea--do so simply on the grounds that having low BF is either "Genetic" , "not the LOOK they want", or "Too hard"...

What I am saying is quite simple...having LOW BF BEFORE you bulk will confer the bodybuilder certain advantages.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i knew ross wld b back... this is definetley him...

Dexta is offline Associate Member

Thank you sir...

My point of view is simple...

Be at 10%BF before you BULK. For a NUMBER of great reasons...

For those who reject my idea--do so simply on the grounds that having low BF is either "Genetic" , "not the LOOK they want", or "Too hard"...

What I am saying is quite simple...having LOW BF BEFORE you bulk will confer the bodybuilder certain advantages.
    I completley agree with you on losing bf before bulking. That is the best way to do it since you don't have to worry about excess cals. You can't bulk and diet at the same time. Most people don't want to put in the cardio/hard work and change their diet. They want a drug that will make them lose fat and gain muscle....I guess GH and/or IGF-1 would be that answer but it still requires hard work and a good diet.

I completley agree with you on losing bf before bulking. That is the best way to do it since you don't have to worry about excess cals. You can't bulk and diet at the same time. Most people don't want to put in the cardio/hard work and change their diet. They want a drug that will make them lose fat and gain muscle....I guess GH and/or IGF-1 would be that answer but it still requires hard work and a good diet.
    Seattle...another great post bro...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information