Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    This is ROSS as he is using the same avatar as the one on elitefitness. Go look he is Banned their to. He goes by Iron Ross their with the same avatar. BUSTED

Follow link and scroll down a little

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...4&page=2&pp=20

OK--you are gay.

Yes, this is Ross.

OBVIOUSLY not trying to hard to conceal my identity fellas. I recieved emails from 2 moderators, indicating that my identity was known due to the Avatar. I chose to keep it and didn't intend on denying I was Ross until my thread was hijacked by an immature FAN of mine. You guys need to grow up--I was banned for advertsising on the site without permission from the administrators...

No your a Male MODEL so your GAY

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    No your a Male MODEL so your GAY
    LOL...I am a fitness model...THE GUYS ON THE COVERS OF THE MAGAZINES YOU BUY--not men's health either!

WE LOOK LIKE PROS (ALMOST, not as HUGE), but we are just models.

And I am an entrapeneur. I have many endeavors.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    LOL...I am a fitness model...THE GUYS ON THE COVERS OF THE MAGAZINES YOU BUY--not men's health either!

your full of yourself is what you are and you have no life cause you keep comign back where your not wanted. you dont know how to contribute to a conversation like a normal human being. You a model cause models dont speak. if you had to say 10 words as a model you would be as broke as jose canseco..

BTW.. you cant even spell "entrepreneur" you retard.. let alone become one..

lol...TYPOGRAPHICAL errors are not indicative of my intelligence...

MY POSTS ARE....

And I come back, because I meet tons of clients here,

AND, I enjoy the spread of information.

AND....my speech is what enables me to communicate--it is my CREDIBILITY.

I am a wonderful speaker.

But, perhaps I LOOK even better than I speak....

lol..jk..

MY POSTS ARE....
    Thats not sayin much

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

lol..jk..
    I'm not being a a-hole, just being honest. Why do you come off so insecure? I'm insecure to a point but I don't think I come off that way on the internet?

MY POSTS ARE....

sorry Ross but your mispelling of entrepreneur isnt a Typo you fvcking liar.. You spelled it phonetically you moron those keys are no where near each other to be a typo.. So instead of saying " i am a man, let me just own up and say sorry bro i cant spell very well.".. you come up with nothing but straight bullshiit. So you proved once again to be the insecure shallow bitch of a man you are.. STand up and stop being a MARY for once and be a man!!! Muscles dont make a man.. Low BF% doesnt make a man.. sorry to break your heart sweetie..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

lol..jk..

hahaha I knew it! it s ross

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

If you are bodybuilding for SHEER size--I suppose bodyfat is irrelevant.
    Yeah, just ask Ronnie Coleman if being 300lb at 5%bf if this is true.

Blog Entries
    And I come back, because I meet tons of clients here,

AND, I enjoy the spread of information.
    oh yeah, name a couple, i'm sure if there are tons you should get approval from them to name them. i want references

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    My name is not Ross, and I don't appreciate having my thread hjacked either.

By the way, this Var/Tbol stack is unreal.
    ^LOL

OK--you are gay.

Yes, this is Ross.

OBVIOUSLY not trying to hard to conceal my identity fellas. I recieved emails from 2 moderators, indicating that my identity was known due to the Avatar. I chose to keep it and didn't intend on denying I was Ross until my thread was hijacked by an immature FAN of mine. You guys need to grow up--I was banned for advertsising on the site without permission from the administrators...
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    oh yeah, name a couple, i'm sure if there are tons you should get approval from them to name them. i want references
    I'll paypal you over 10.00 to you ROSS for every person that is on here with more than 250 posts that will state they have paid you for sometype of service even if its svcking their dick.. so with all your "tons" of clientel, have them post up to defend what a genious you are.. or that your just a cocksucker.. Either way 10.00 payable thru paypal..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I'll paypal you over 10.00 to you ROSS for every person that is on here with more than 250 posts that will state they have paid you for sometype of service even if its svcking their dick.. so with all your "tons" of clientel, have them post up to defend what a genious you are.. or that your just a cocksucker.. Either way 10.00 payable thru paypal..

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I can`t go further down than 12-13% BF before I start loosing strength. That means eating my way up to 15-17% BF when doing roids.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    I can`t go further down than 12-13% BF before I start loosing strength. That means eating my way up to 15-17% BF when doing roids.
    I am the same way. I have found keeping my bf around 12% to 13% is optimal for gaining as much strength as possible. I compete strongman, so being as strong as possible is a necessity.

The whole BF and strength correlation is nonsense...it has been proven nonsense..

As for my clients--they are all CONFIDENTIAL. I am not legally allowed to reveal any of my clients identities.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    The whole BF and strength correlation is nonsense...it has been proven nonsense..

Ok, progress. Let's see the published study that states that bodyfat has no correlation to strength. We've got 2 individuals here that say otherwise, and I'll add myself as a 3rd.

Waiting patiently.......

BigPancho

spooledup is offline Banned
    Been lifting for 26 years and I know I'm stronger a little on the heavy side. When cutting, my strength does go down slightly, and I have heard similar comments from other people who weight train.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    When cutting up the body thinks that you are starving to death. The concept of "endless supply of food" is something the body has no idea of.

If you have plenty of BF, let`s say 20%, then the body will be more than happy to shed down to 15%. Then it`ll slow down the metabolism to prevent you from "taking too much money from the bank". When you reach a certain level the body will think "hey! I`m losing all my saved up calories. Luckily I have all this muscle mass that don`t think I really need. I mean, what good will quads the size of a tree trunk do me anyways, that`s stuff is just a luxury anyways. Besides, maintaining all that muscle mass costs me a lot of extra calories anyway and now that I`m starving, I might as well burn those big, juicy triceps for energy as well".

This "acceptance level" is different for everyone. Some can drop to 7-8% before their bodies start burning musclemass, some can`t drop below 14%.
    Certain things are true:
    1) The more BF the easier it is to keep muscle mass
    2) The more muscle mass, the more inclined the body will be to burn it. After all, it costs a lot of calories to maintain muscles and it will cost a lot of extra calories to drag that 300 lbs frame around.

Damn Ross, you always manage to get the biggest thread going. No wonder you get so many clients

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member

LOL!!!!!! That shit is too funny.. "We Look like pros"...hahahahahahahaha Keep them coming, your killing me bro..

I thought the term "Fitness Model" was for women??

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    For those who wanna be 300lb gorillas...lol..you may wanna try some harder shit! (Tren , test, Drol, dbol , decca)

Those of us who seek to be the object of admiration for BOTH men and women, need to have low bodyfat levels, and can not have Gyno,Acne, or a bald head! For guys like us, they have EQ, Primo, Var, and TBOL.

What?!? harder shit??--->> deca ? dbol?? Tren, drol i agree... but the others are MILD aas. Test being the middle ground, with its conversion to DHT and all....

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    OK--you are gay.

Yes, this is Ross.

u dont seen to worried about it though.. almost as if ya like it

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    bahahahahahah he got fukin ross youre really a fukin liar

As for my clients--they are all CONFIDENTIAL. I am not legally allowed to reveal any of my clients identities.

Ok, in response to those actually participating in the thread productively--there has been a clinical study conducted that dispells the myth of bodyfat and strength correlation. I will have to pull it up. There is however, anecdotal evidence from BOTH SIDES.

YES, I start huge threads because I have good information.

Sure, and I'm sure there's a statute that covers confidentiality of those using ILLEGAL substances under the direction of a moron.

You're not a doctor, lawyer, or legitimately in the medical profession. Patient confidentiality doesn't apply here. Put up or shut up.......

BigPancho

This thread sux. Don't like it anymore.

My clients do not recieve STEROIDS . They recieve ADVICE...

Grow up Big Pancho...you spend soo much time thinking about me, and studying my threads(PAST and PRESENT), I am starting to wonder about you...:

The PUNCTUATED CYCLE WORKS! It is simple...BULK(once at 10%), then PCT, then cut(to10%) then BULK all over again.

My clients do not recieve STEROIDS . They recieve ADVICE...

Grow up Big Pancho...you spend soo much time thinking about me, and studying my threads(PAST and PRESENT), I am starting to wonder about you...:

The PUNCTUATED CYCLE WORKS! It is simple...BULK(once at 10%), then PCT, then cut(to10%) then BULK all over again.

Ok, let's approach this another way, oh mistergreatonewhoknowsmoreaboutanabolicsinhis4cycl esorisit5ordidiusetestordidinot................... .....

You've stated that there is NEVER any need to get above 11% bf, correct?

So, you're basically saying that if you use your "punctuated cycle", then you should bulk once you're at 10%, and cut at the cessation of the cycle.

Am I following you correctly so far Ross?

BigPancho

Why do all of the competing BBS, fitness comps (male & female) that I know of go beyond that bf% averagen (11% male, 15% female) when bulking? But when they cut they're sub 10% or even 6% and look HUGE. The idea of a bulking is to creat an evnvironment for maximum muscle growth. This guy doesn't even understand what bulking is. Personally, I think the guy has been a hard gainer since he's started and he finally got to 200lbs and now he thinks he knows it all?

You know what, let me ask a few of my friends (Devo & Kenny) if they would let me take a pic of them and not show their face. Do you want to see what real muscle fullness and being ripped at the same time is all about? These guys do real bulking cycles and stay within 14% max bf but never below 10%. It's funny cuz Devo doesn't even work out that hard and he is a complete specimen. I'm not sure if they'll let me but I will ask. I'll see one of them tonight.

Yo Ross wanna train together cuz i'll be up in Gainsville next weekend. You can take me in as your client for a few days ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

G-13 is offline Member
    Dude so what the fuk..do you use t-bol and anavar or was that all bullshit propaganda...i dont give a fuk what your personal problems are on this or any other board but i was following your god damn advice...do you use this shit like you say you do or was this whole thread bullshite..

Of ocurse I am on Tbol/Var right now....

Day 20

Of ocurse I am on Tbol/Var right now....

Day 20
    Hahahahaha....Sorry, I had to bring it back for a encore.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Hahahahaha....Sorry, I had to bring it back for a encore.

this thread always brings a smile to my face... ross may be an ass but he sure makes me laugh...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information