Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ***rock***
    so how big are your boyfriends bouncing balls you fucgtard???

JohnnyB was always a nice guy when I worked at another board...

Hooker is blunt and takes this shit seriously....

Hooker made a typo b/c he's a dyslexic momo....JohnnyB didn't catch it....I really don't give a shit b/c I know deca is more anabolic .....

Hooker points shit out not to be an asshole, just because this is what he does.....

Then everyone gets hissy.. and personal and you make a masturbation comment.......leave it to the mods and the guy who does this for a job ........

rock
    Hey someone pointing out something that I said wrong is nothing to me, I'm sure I've said more then one thing wrong and will again. But to keep carry it on and making it seem like I have no other info that is valid or that all my info comes from hooker is crazy and childish. But I believe this started in another thread about HCG . I said HCG during a PCT wasn't a good idea. Then there was a study posted that was to prove me wrong. The problem was in that study, it showed HCG at the doses mentioned raised estrogen, which is a bad thing during PCT, when I pointed it out, the foolishness began. But we know his self apointed job is to down play the staff here, not sure if it's bitterness because of passed run ins with staff or because he's not used to people not jumping into the groupie crowd. You're the first rational person that knows hooker to give both sides of the story. The others seem to have a cult like respect for him, If you're not in lock step, you're a target, which is scary.

Rock thanks for being a voice of reason here, I'll be the first to admit, I played into it, when I knew better, debating with someone like that is a waste of time, you can never come to a conclusion, becasue there isn't one to come to, It's more about degrading then debating.

I'm human and make mistakes, so to all the members here, I'm sorry I left my underware hangin in the wind for all to see.

JohnnyB

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Another great thread ruined by stupid shit

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***rock***
    so how big are your boyfriends bouncing balls you fucgtard???

JohnnyB was always a nice guy when I worked at another board...

Hooker is blunt and takes this shit seriously....

Hooker made a typo b/c he's a dyslexic momo....JohnnyB didn't catch it....I really don't give a shit b/c I know deca is more anabolic .....

Hooker points shit out not to be an asshole, just because this is what he does.....

Then everyone gets hissy.. and personal and you make a masturbation comment.......leave it to the mods and the guy who does this for a job ........

rock
    ...you Rock!!!!

Great reply...i second it!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I was planning on running them both, however that study that was hotlinked by hooker showed that there were not increases in LS or FSH with the use of clomid at 150mgs per day. What is the point then....?

Or, do clomid and Nolva work together synergistically...?

Clomid's supposed to reduce intra-testicular estrogen I think. If that's not he exact reason it's something along those lines. My understanding is that Clomid is to recover your own production of Test, and Nolv is to reduce the other effects of estrogen throughout the rest of your body.

A.I. as suggested earlier is half correct - the reason you WOULDN'T use an AI is if you were concerned about still getting some of the benefits of est., such as your lipid profile. Thus, SERMs still have a useful role, especially to a person with less than perfect cholesterol. I have also heard that AI may reduce your gains, but that is DEFINITELY in the conjecture likelihood list.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey johnny b ... great post man ... keep up the good work

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information