Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    character insults due to your pompous character, hooker. stop masturbating over yourself and own up little boy... johnny got the information from YOU. double check your shit before you post if you're dyslexic, don't blame the mistake on someone else... juvenile.
    Right. Johnny gets info from me. Not the other way around. And you, I suppose get info from him. So....in this game of follow the leader:

• I'm the leader.
    • Johnny's the follower.
    • You are...a follower of a follower.
    Sad.

I guess it's pompous of me to point that out though.

And as for owning up, the number is correct in the work I did on steroidsprofiles and the other nandrolone profile here...and tons of other profiles I either edited or wrote on the net. It's a typo....not an absurd lack of knowledge, like JB's mistake was.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 08-17-2005 at 09:02 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    alright guys.. Just keep it civil. Mistakes are made and we are all human by nature. No one is perfect by any means.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Another thread that has taken a strange turn.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Right. Johnny gets info from me. Not the other way around. And you, I suppose get info from him. So....in this game of follow the leader:

• I'm the leader.
    • Johnny's the follower.
    Sad.

And as for owning up, the number is correct in the work I did on steroidsprofiles and the other nandrolone profile here...and tons of other profiles I either edited or wrote on the net. It's a typo....not an absurd lack of knowledge, like JB's mistake was.
    whatever; man you're showing a side i NEVER would've thought existed.
    i still don't care for your reference to race in your disagreement with jb.
    why didn't you just i.m. him with the correction? your post came accross as VERY distatseful, and as for your "brotellegence" comment you can keep that bullsh*t to yourself!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Another thread that has taken a strange turn.
    Some people like drama

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    whatever; man you're showing a side i NEVER would've thought existed.
    i still don't care for your reference to race in your disagreement with jb.
    why didn't you just i.m. him with the correction? your post came accross as VERY distatseful, and as for your "brotellegence" comment you can keep that bullsh*t to yourself!
    Trick-

Hello...you're jumping the gun a bit here..

Brotellegence isn't a racial comment. It's about guys who are good "bro's" on the board, and say "bro" alot...

But bring nothing else to the table, knowledgewise other than being a good "bro" and having rudimentary AAS knowledge...

No original research or insight + repeating what others say = brotellegence

Brotellegence is not a racial comment. It's a joke about all the dudes who are loved who say "bro" all the time...but...thats all they really say, if you listen closely.

~anthony

You thought that was a racial comment? I don't even know what race JohnnyB is!
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 08-17-2005 at 09:43 PM.

newb is offline New Member
    character insults due to your pompous character, hooker. stop masturbating over yourself and own up little boy... johnny got the information from YOU. double check your shit before you post if you're dyslexic, don't blame the mistake on someone else... juvenile.

Sigh, all this coming from a guy with the name "bigbouncinballs". I bet you're quite the gem when you're not playing internet tough guy. What useful bit of genius did you impart on AR today? I can't even imagine you in real life...what a beauty. I won't even take the time to search your posts because this one is just about all I can take. You called him juvenile?!?! This brings us back around to your name. Idiot. Little boy?! YOU NAMED YOURSELF GENITALS! I wonder if you have any issues surrounding your balls, since you feel the need to force hundreds if not thousands of people to associate 'bigbouncinballs' with you. You make this so easy. Hooker made a typo, but you are a worthless bottom feeder. JB wouldn't know up from down if it wasn't for Hooker. Enjoy that cupcake.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Cool post but there are some points I think that need to be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I like nolva for pct and to have on hand encase you get gyno.
    Well to be honest i don't believe this to be the "best" advice. It would be better to use an aromatise inhibitor drug like letrozole or anastrozole to combat estrogen formation than to use nolva to simply block the E.R. The use of nolva "in case to gyno" is to little to late and can make the gyno worse if it's PgR dependent. Nolva will not stop the increase of SHBG (SHBG will reduce sex drive and have a negative impact on your muscle gains) due to higher estrogen levels either so an A.I is the better option.
    If you're eating everything in sight it's going to be a bulker, if you're eating protein like a mad man, with moderate amounts of carbs and good fats, it's going to be a lean mass cycle. If you're limiting your carbs and doing lots of cardio, it's a cutter.
    I gotta disagree on this one as well, true diet and cardio play a major role in how the cycle turns out but the 3 Ds (drugs, dose and duration) in the cycle play a huge part of the over all effects.

Well that's it.

• I'm the leader.
    • Johnny's the follower.
    Sad.

Like I said let the members be the judge of who and what you are.

I will leave with some Proverbs, that I should of put in to practice when you started your foolishness.

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes."

"It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel."

"A fool has no delight in understanding, But in expressing his own heart"

"A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back."

Like I told you before, you may have knowledge but you lack wisdom, so I'll choose the wise road. Hooker I choose not to be like you, say whatever you want, the members are seeing you for who you are, I don't need to say anything. You've put yourself out there for all to see.

JohnnyB

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Cool post but there are some points I think that need to be addressed.Well to be honest i don't believe this to be the "best" advice. It would be better to use an aromatise inhibitor drug like letrozole or anastrozole to combat estrogen formation than to use nolva to simply block the E.R. The use of nolva "in case to gyno" is to little to late and can make the gyno worse if it's PgR dependent. Nolva will not stop the increase of SHBG (SHBG will reduce sex drive and have a negative impact on your muscle gains) due to higher estrogen levels either so an A.I is the better option.I gotta disagree on this one as well, true diet and cardio play a major role in how the cycle turns out but the 3 Ds (drugs, dose and duration) in the cycle play a huge part of the over all effects.

Well that's it.
    Big klg, please explain 3 Ds. I can guess what you mean but I want to make sure I'm thinking correctly. Type of drugs, amount of dosage and duration of cycle? Thanks bro.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Well, honestly hooker hasnt attacked ANYONE personally in this thread. He started a debate on the subject at hand. The only reason and individual would feel attacked, is for the fact that they were proven wrong. Here are the facts.....

1.Johnny used information from hookers profile
    2. The profile had a typo and Johnny used the typo information without even realising it was a typo (something he should know)

So far i see References given etc.......in hookers posts to prove its validity.......and the others........well......are lacking.

Ill be fair, lets say hooker is an asshole (for example purposes) he's still right and prabably knows more than everyone on this board.

Ill take the right asshole over the wrong friendly guy anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Big klg, please explain 3 Ds. I can guess what you mean but I want to make sure I'm thinking correctly. Type of drugs, amount of dosage and duration of cycle? Thanks bro.
    Ok. First type of drugs.

Some steroids aid fat loss better than others (duh!). Trenbolone (fina), oxandrolone (anavar ) so they are better choices in a "cutting" or lean bulk cycles because of fat burning mechanisms of action, than say estrogen promoting drugs methandrostanolone (d-bol) or oxymetholone (A-50).

Dosage.

Most steroids have a dose dependant curve (up to a point) so the more you use the more muscle you gain and fat you lose.

Duration.

Well it's kinda obvious the longer the cycle the more gains / fat loss can be realized.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Well, honestly hooker hasnt attacked ANYONE personally in this thread. He started a debate on the subject at hand. The only reason and individual would feel attacked, is for the fact that they were proven wrong. Here are the facts.....

1.Johnny used information from hookers profile
    2. The profile had a typo and Johnny used the typo information without even realising it was a typo (something he should know)
    So far i see References given etc.......in hookers posts to prove its validity.......and the others........well......are lacking.
    Very embarrassing for a SMOD indeed.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Wow I must say that this is one entertaining thread.

Like I said let the members be the judge of who and what you are.
    If you aren't wearing a black robe, don't bother judging me. And if you do, keep the verdict to yourself.

You know what the important thing about me is? I do my own research and actually give my own advice. And it's good advice, supported by research and hard work.

You know what the good thing about you is? You give my advice also.

Here's a favorite of mine...

You answer a question on PCT:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....123&postcount=4

Then another member, answering after you, points you towards a link on BB4L (!), where that PCT question was answered more fully, and with a study posted by me:

Clomid Verses Nolvadex!!!

Then a day later, when you answer the same question in a different thread, the same the study (I posted) you were directed to the day before on BB4L shows up in your answer:

nolva

JohnnyB's research = Reading what hooker writes and posts

Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 08-17-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Two of those links dont work.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Two of those links dont work.
    Try them now, and....see for yourself....

Yup, they are working now.

Anyhoo, this was fun, and I tried to post some links to make it interactive fun for the whole family...

I'm going to sleep now....I'll check back into AR in a couple of weeks...

If you want an advanced screening on what your newest Smod will be posting on Friday, I guess you'll have to go to BB4L on Thursday ....

See ya there.

Anyhoo, this was fun, and I tried to post some links to make it interactive fun for the whole family...

If you want an advanced screening on what your newest Smod will be posting on Friday, I guess you'll have to go to BB4L on Thursday ....

See ya there.
    You will be missed. LOL!!

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    G*d Damnit. Would you guys stop changing sh*t on me....!!!!

So now I am not supposed to be running clomid during PCT...?????

WTF...????

This is why I have yet to cycle. I am such a perfectionist I will go crazy trying to internalize all this information and come up with the perfect cycle.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya hook. Good sh*t you come to the table with.

Not really, if this wouldn't of happened, the profiles would of been left the same with false information, the embarrassment belongs to the original writer of the profiles. Who without this happening, would of still left them the way they were. The statement about it being more androgenic was/is wrong, but to think that I read those profiles to make the post I did, is to give someone credit that doesn't deserve it. I admit, I was going on something I believed to be true. I was wrong on one point, but to discredit the post because of one mistake, is only for drama purpose's.

I admit, I was wrong, deca isn't more androgenic then testosterone , but I still stand by the order that I placed it in the basics of cycling. What people will do to be a drama queen. I'm glad I have a life outside these boards, other wise this would destroy my reputation, then what would I do with my life

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    G*d Damnit. Would you guys stop changing sh*t on me....!!!!

So now I am not supposed to be running clomid during PCT...?????

WTF...????

This is why I have yet to cycle. I am such a perfectionist I will go crazy trying to internalize all this information and come up with the perfect cycle.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can use clomid and/or nolva

JohnnyB

G-13 is offline Member

He shouldn't be embarrased at all, his trust was left with the technical writer's knowledege of the AAS material. It was a typo, i've seen worse.

I would have done the same thing....just like Dan Quayle reading potatoe...

You can use clomid and/or nolva

JohnnyB
    I was planning on running them both, however that study that was hotlinked by hooker showed that there were not increases in LS or FSH with the use of clomid at 150mgs per day. What is the point then....?

Or, do clomid and Nolva work together synergistically...?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok. First type of drugs.

Some steroids aid fat loss better than others (duh!). Trenbolone (fina), oxandrolone (anavar ) so they are better choices in a "cutting" or lean bulk cycles because of fat burning mechanisms of action, than say estrogen promoting drugs methandrostanolone (d-bol) or oxymetholone (A-50).

Dosage.

Most steroids have a dose dependant curve (up to a point) so the more you use the more muscle you gain and fat you lose.

Duration.

Well it's kinda obvious the longer the cycle the more gains / fat loss can be realized.
    Thanks....

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Not really, if this wouldn't of happened, the profiles would of been left the same with false information, the embarrassment belongs to the original writer of the profiles. Who without this happening, would of still left them the way they were. The statement about it being more androgenic was/is wrong, but to think that I read those profiles to make the post I did, is to give someone credit that doesn't deserve it. I admit, I was going on something I believed to be true. I was wrong on one point, but to discredit the post because of one mistake, is only for drama purpose's.

I admit, I was wrong, deca isn't more androgenic then testosterone , but I still stand by the order that I placed it in the basics of cycling. What people will do to be a drama queen. I'm glad I have a life outside these boards, other wise this would destroy my reputation, then what would I do with my life

JohnnyB

i still appreciate the premise of the post. there are people here that put forth info that the majority of us can understand and find useful, and there are people here that spew numbers and studies and technical terms that, albeit appropriate and correct, is akin to gibberish for those of us that have other things to study besides pharmacological somethin somethin ?technical term?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

See ya there.
    don't let the door hit ya...

JohnnyB
    Here's my lowly opinion. You as an SMOD and highly respected member should have seen the typo. I mean, the fact that nandrolone is not as androgenic as testosterone is very basic knowledge, something you, of all of us should know. One other thing if you read the entire nanrolone profile(s) you would see the above A:A ratio would have to be in reverse, so the info thus cannot be "false". I'm not hating on you or anything just saying.

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    don't let the door hit ya...
    so how big are your boyfriends bouncing balls you fucgtard???

JohnnyB was always a nice guy when I worked at another board...

Hooker is blunt and takes this shit seriously....

Hooker made a typo b/c he's a dyslexic momo....JohnnyB didn't catch it....I really don't give a shit b/c I know deca is more anabolic .....

Hooker points shit out not to be an asshole, just because this is what he does.....

Then everyone gets hissy.. and personal and you make a masturbation comment.......leave it to the mods and the guy who does this for a job ........

rock
    Last edited by ***rock***; 08-18-2005 at 03:32 AM.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***rock***

Hooker made a typo b/c he's a dyslexic momo....JohnnyB didn't catch it....I really don't give a shit b/c I know deca is more anabolic .....

Hooker points shit out not to be an asshole, just because this is what he does.....

Then everyone gets hissy.. and personal and you make a masturbation comment.......leave it to the mods and the guy who does this for a job ........

rock

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    IMO, Hooks an azzmunch that should be allowed to write profiles and not post.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    IMO, Hooks an azzmunch that should be allowed to write profiles and not post.

Step lightly.......some mods may not like him, but that doesnt mean they will let name calling go rampant in the steroid section.

Quote Originally Posted by ***rock***

rock

LOL...........awesome post by rock.....haha

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Step lightly.......some mods may not like him, but that doesnt mean they will let name calling go rampant in the steroid section.

Yes mam. But last time I checked you were not in charge.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info JohnnyB

You da man

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Thanks for the info JohnnyB

You da man
    No prob Bro

JohnnyB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information