Thread: Hcg

mr.question is offline New Member

Hcg

I have heard it both ways. Is it better taken with a cycle or as pct?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    HCG is suppresive to natural test so using it with ur PCT isn't a good idea....use it at the end of ur cycle while ur still doing gear then follow it up with PCT

Sometimes its a good idea to use HCG to combat testicular atrophy mid-cycle during longer cycles and then again before starting PCT clomid.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are going to run it you might as well run it from the first week of your cycle so theer is no atrophy. This way recovery will be much easier. All that said light cycles shouldn't need the use of HCG because for most recovery will be easy enough.

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you are going to run it you might as well run it from the first week of your cycle so theer is no atrophy. This way recovery will be much easier. All that said light cycles shouldn't need the use of HCG because for most recovery will be easy enough.
    I agree with Muddy
    I am contemplating doing HCG every week for my upcoming cycle at about 1000iu a week to keep me from shutting down too much and preventing a lot of other hormonal disturbance which goes along with the negative feedback mechanism.
    I say 1000iu as each vial has 5000iu and it only lasts 30 days in the fridge, so after your 1st dose you have 4 more which is about 28 days worth.
    (OR 500iu 2x week)
    Muddy is right, it will make recovery easier (through the negative feedback mechanism). While LH would be suppressed, it's easier to recover LH production than an atrophied testicle (+decreased LH as well---long recovery for that combo).

Thread Information