wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Tren / Winny Only Cycle Question

Hello, I have a copy of the Anabolics 2004 Reference Manual, inside describes certian cycles. One that has caught my eye is the following cycle (word for word guote":

"Tren /Winny (Cutting Cycle)
    Wk1 Tren 150mg
    Wk2 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    Wk3 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    Wk4 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    Wk5 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    Wk6 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    Wk7 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    Wk8 Tren 150mg Winny 150mg
    (This is a potent cutting/hardening cycle. Do not let the low 300-375mg dose fool you. These are two very active steroids, and the combination is sure to provide guite pronounced effects"

Now pertaining to the above I have a few questions:

1). Based upon the general concensus on these boards that you should always include some sort of Test in your cycle. Belive the main isse is Test helps with your overall libido. Now this book is written by some William llewellyn and from reading this serveral times this guy seem pretty knowledgeable. Should a Test be added to this cycle, I have always added Test to my cycles but would think that these two items alone would cut you up alot without the Test...any thoughts.

2) Dosages, this is supposed to be a beginner/medium level cycle. It does not go into detail if this is ED/EOD/E3D/once a week. If someone was to try this cycle, what woudl be the best dosages for a medium cycle, nothing to crazy just a middle or down the road type of cycle eg. 75mg Tren E0D, 50mg Win ED??

3.) Depending on your diet do you think you woudl still be able to gain some lean mass on this cycle. Obviously assuming diet is dialed in.

4.) Has anyone ever tried this, how did you make out?

Thanks guys.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Tren and winny are not beginner drugs.

What's your cycle history?

JohnnyB

Thread Information