Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    these are the most truthful words that any human being could ever hear.

I made myself eat heathy and cut out the fatty fast food crap and get lean to help my heart last longer.....Cuz I wanted to...
    I gave up 4-5 beers a day out in the shop while building my race car after work everyday, and got rid of the beer gut...Cuz I wanted to....
    With 3 kids, working 50 hours a week, and driving 2 hours a day just to get to work and home, evryday, I made myself find time to go to the gym 4 times a week... cuz I wanted to.
    I quit eating past 6 pm everyday,(except one cheat meal a week), and cut out the snacks, except popcorn,... cuz I wanted to.....
    3 months ago I said to myself," I have the willpower, and dedication to make myself trim down, and train hard enough to show great results."... and I did it..Cuz I wanted to....
    These are just some examples of what one can accomplish if they want it badly enough....
    Sure, I had a bit of help with the roids, but I could have just as easily said one week, ahhh... f*** it, I dont feel like lifting this week, I'll do it next week. And even though at the beginning I had a couple or few weeks like that, because it was the start of serious training, I still stuck it out to prove to myself that Im not a quitter, never have been, and always believed that I want this real bad. And I wont stop till I get the results that I want. Cuz I want to....
    Like I said, desire is a very powerful driving force.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    I can bench over 500 lbs no problem. .

I believe you liftgod, but, I have never seen this done in my life, or even on TV.. Is this your max? How many reps?

Like I said, desire is a very powerful driving force.
    you got it brother!!
    And one day Im gonna say the same thing you did in your previous post about bench and squats!!!

diesel21 is offline Member
    i agree w/ this post....because i think i grew mentally.....
    just becareful in whatever you choose and know it will most likely have negative effects in the future................

I believe you liftgod, but, I have never seen this done in my life, or even on TV.. Is this your max? How many reps?
    Bench Max 510. Squat Max 840. Deadlift Max 715. Age 20. Weight 285.

Competition Photos here: http://community.webshots.com/user/liftgod
    Last edited by Liftgod84; 08-27-2005 at 12:47 AM.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i am more addicted to the power of being able to change my body thru alot of hard work, the steroids are a secondary thing... and i too am not even done with my current cycle but i am planning my next one... i don't feel addicted to the juice i feel addicted to the power of positive change to my physique..
    The last line of this post reminds me of when a had a "slight" coke problem. I always used to say, "im not addicted to the coke, Im addicted to the fun." What a cop out that was. thought id throw that in.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Not everybody juices for "respect". It was not on my list of reasons for usage.

I expect personal drive is the main factor.

timtim is offline Member
    perfection is not easily attained and the pursuit of it is not for everyone. it is for me so i make conscious decisions to improve myself. being a fully grown male steroid usage can be done safely with tons of benefits if you do it right.

agreed bro.....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont suffer from low self esteem i choose to change my body for me this is what i want. it has nothing to do with getting laid or making money. im married with kids a house, 2 cars, a dog and i live paycheck to paycheck like most americans. and as for the movie portrayal of the skinny guy getting out of the porsche, i cant ever remember that happening i always remember the confident guy in shape with a tan that has probably hit a cycle or 2.

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    I've seen it..its possible...guy i know does about 2 -3 reps max though

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    depends on why you got started, i myself have lived a pu$$y laiden life indeed, i'm 37 so i didn't do it for respect, and i honestly don't want to be a 250 lb goliath.

in the grand scheme of things (healthwise) aquiring & maintaning muscle mass is a very smart thing for someone to do. its when you take it to extremes that it becomes an addiction. to each his own, i myself have chosen low dose cycles to enhance my appearance not compete in competitions.

thankfully you have rediscovered yourself, as for me i'm doing quite fine thank you and would recommened weight lifting and a smarter diet to any of my friends, provided they have disipline and control over over-indulgance. if they were to choose to enhance those efforts by testosterone i certainly would encourage it.
    I agree with you, I waited until 30 years old to do my first cycle , training Nat before. M y test levels were low from rec drug and so on. I was having trouble staying in a serious relatioship with girls because I didnt feel good because of low tewst levels. After starting this cycle my relationship has taken a great turn for the better, if it werent for test I probably wouls have let the girl I should marry get away. I dont think guys should take steriods until after 27 years old, let your body do its thing, and when it slows down give it so help. I agree with you that some people become addicted and causing harm to thewre bodys and life. Good post,just for the record Im going on TRT after this cycle, cuz test is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by PSman00
    I've seen it..its possible...guy i know does about 2 -3 reps max though
    A buddy of mine, Carl, his he has 9 rep max with 495 on flat bench, just to put things in perspective.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I agree with you Chris to a certain extent, however the key is to balance both to have the best of both worlds. Mind + Body = Power. I will end on this note.

"Steroids are proven to be in fact beneficial and healthy to a person if used RESPONSIBLY."

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    A buddy of mine, Carl, his he has 9 rep max with 495 on flat bench, just to put things in perspective.
    there was a link on here a while back to a video of a guy benching 1000 lbs!! If you search Im sure you can find it

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    yeah ok you got a point (guy who started thread) but like steroids are like anything in life take the piss and you WILL pay

Spyder is offline Member
    I've always been a risk taker, and always will be, whether it will be the death of me i don't really care, it is who i am and i can't change it, maybe i just don't want to.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    there was a link on here a while back to a video of a guy benching 1000 lbs!! If you search Im sure you can find it

i wld like 2 see that...

ward065 is offline Member
    I do not agree with the point here that steroids are addictive.

I complted my first cycle a few weeks ago. almost 10 weeks. Been off for about 2 weeks now. I am on a very good PCT regimen, and do not feel in any way that i need to go load another dart and give myself more injections. I just don't feel that urge. The only urge i still feel is going to the gym 4-5 days a week. That has not gone away thankfully.

If someone wants to say i am addicted to something, it would be to lifting. My body does at this point have a psychological dependence on it. I could agree if someone told me that i was "addicted to lifting weights" because i am- if i do not, i feel horrible, sleepless, restless, etc. But the fact is that i am not addicted to AAS- again, i do not feel a need to take it after a cycle is completed. I look forward to the next time, but make the best of the time i take inbetween cycles and strive to make much slower gains, even though they are going to be natural now for a few months.

My point is, i have a dependence on lifting, NOT on AAS. Before i ever took a single shot of steroids, i STILL HAD an addiction to a sense to lifting- i would not feel right if i didn't do it. But it is sometihng that i enjoy and enables me to feel refreshed afterwards. It is not something i regret doing- how could a better looking body be something to regret?

Just like sleep, eating, etc is a part of my daily routine, so is lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    After a year and a half or so of experimenting in steroids I must say, everything weighed in, steroids are a bad choice to make in life.

The only logical reason someone would subject their body to a harmful chemical is because of an addiction. Whether you snort coke or shoot steroids you're doing it to fullfill a subconscious addiction. And if you aren't addicted physically, but still snort coke, then that means you have an addiction to the need for friends and fitting in. Its the same thing, and addiction is an addiction.

When I started using steroids I promised myself I'd be in control, no overuse or overstacking.

After a year and half, I must say I am bigger. Its nice.

But what has it gotten me in life? I got laid the same amount I got laid before.... And as for respect muscles won't get you it. As for sleepiness, acne, and overall bodily harm like hurting natural test production, I had plenty of that.

Is getting laid or getting noticed physically really that important in life that you put your one tue thing in life, your body, at risk?

Theres a much healthier and effective way, I've noticed. And that is by furthering your mind. The most respect I have gotten in the past year and a half, after using steroids, was the fact that I had gotten my act together and did great in school. I got my bachelors, many certifications in things like Linux and Security, etc etc. And the respect from people was overwhelming, something I never recieved from simply gaining muscle.

You may get laid or get checked out when youre muscular, but remember the scrawny guy who pulls up in a Porsche still outweighs you in many other ways. Important ways that matter to people.

Realize I AM NOT putting your guys down. I AM ONE OF YOU. I suffer from low self asteem, whether I admit it or not, and its what drives people to put their body at risk to become better. That need is an addiction, and it doesn't make someone a bad person at all since you don't CHOOSE to use steroids but rather NEED to use steroids. Your emotional well being, from being bigger and stronger, depends on it.

The important thing is to get over this need, and to realize theres so many more ways to gain self respect, and gain more of it than muscle can ever get you.

Bodybuilding shows a wish for a better body. Steroid use shows a need. That is an addiction you can find ways around it. We all want to further ourselves, so find another way you can do it. A way that is legal and safe.

Don't flame me for this. A healthy argument is ok though. I just had to let this out because I feel if more people went through what I did, which was furthering myself in other ways, they'll see first hand that they can satisfy their addiction for respect in much better ways. An addiction is an addiction - They can not be beat, and you'll have them for your whole life. However what matters is how you fullfill them, and the better ways there are to go about doing it.... This especially the need for respect and self asteem.
    i consider myself very well rounded in all aspects, i am furthering my mind every day. I also further my body and my spirit everyday aswell. also i started juicin for myself and no one else, not to impress girls or intimidate others. working out is my hobby and i want to do the best in everything i do, and i found AAS as a way to acheive my goals more effectively. AAS has done less damage to my body than drugs and/or alcohol have(i have had bloodwork done, and no one knows the long term health risks or AAS.) I see where your comming from though.

Latimus is offline Banned
    im happy with them

Gene Rychlak. He holds the world record at 1005lbs on the flat bench. I met him last year at the Steel City Bench Press and Deadlift Competition in Pittsburgh. He is one big dude.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    you're still a fuking dousce bag. So since you've "furthered your mind" i take it you no longer like to hit women and think that all femaels are beneath you, as stated in previous threads. A POS like you never grows up.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't get the square block thru the round hole so I use steroids , they help me force it in there.

Everybody reacts different to AAS. Just because one person had a negative experience doesn't mean that's the rule. Increased muscle mass, lower bf and a active lifestyle equals a healthy person. I would assume this gentleman did not use AAS correctly with proper PCT? Or he is just feeling depressed right now and wants to blame it on something else rather than facing his real problem(s)? You need to study AAS before you decide to do it plus it's an ongoing study as you use it. Your health is the #1 reason why you do it, not your appearance. That's a indirect benefit in my mind. I admit I did it more for appearance when I was younger but now I can't put a price on how I feel compared to my friends of the same age. Most of them are falling apart physically and they just assume that's the way it is. It doesn't have to be, you're in control of your own life. Who knows, I'm just making assumptions and posting opinionated statements. That's all this is, right?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-27-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I can't get the square block thru the round hole so I use steroids, they help me force it in there.
    Nice touch.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I felt good about myself before steroids and I feel better on.

Mr Biochem is offline New Member

My thoughts on your thoughts on steroid use...

But what has it gotten me in life? I got laid the same amount I got laid before.... And as for respect muscles won't get you it.
    This is the kind of thinking that gets bodybuilders the bad rep. with the general public. So you used steroids to try and get respect and "get laid". Wow, i'm certainly glad you had your priorities in order. Unless you have the mind of a twelve-year-old (which from using the word "laid", I will assume is the case) you could not possibly think you'll get more respect from anyone by using steroids. That's just not going to happen. Most of the responsible users of steroids use them periodically to enhance recovery, enhance muscle mass, etc. for themselves. They do not have disillusions such as "getting laid" more often or "respect".

You may get laid or get checked out when youre muscular, but remember the scrawny guy who pulls up in a Porsche still outweighs you in many other ways. Important ways that matter to people.

Uh oh, the "L" word again. And now a guy "pulling up in a Porsche"...how exactly would he "outweigh" the steroid user? Obviously from the "Porsche" comment you are implying the reason is he has more money? Which would imply that "money" is a better way to gain "self respect". I'm sorry, but you are making absolutely no sense.

So, you are saying steroids = bad for self-respect, but money = good for self-respect?

Theres a much healthier and effective way, I've noticed. And that is by furthering your mind.

Yay! We agree on something...but I would say furthering your mind and body can, and should, go hand in hand. Furthering your mind, while living an un-healthy lifestyle will get you nowhere.

This gives me a chance to talk about the "age" for steroid use ..."age" for steroid use should be a mind-set. I know plenty of 35-year-olds who goto my gym that are certainly not ready to take steroids and it shows. Then again, I know 20-somethings that are fully ready to take steroids because they have the correct mind-set when it comes to training, nutrition, and they do not believe it will help them "get laid" or get more "respect". Safe and responsible steroid use can be part of a healthy lifestyle.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Guy from my hometown had the world record for a while for his weight class. He put up something like 870lbs... Crazy shit man - the bar looks like a damn horseshoe.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I just looked into it again... Ryan Kennelly is his name - I'm sure you guys have heard of him. He just put up 903 lbs... not too shabby. He was the first to ever bench 800. His site is www.benchmonster.com

SensP is offline Associate Member
    What a load of self-righteous tosh.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    Guy from my hometown had the world record for a while for his weight class. He put up something like 870lbs... Crazy shit man - the bar looks like a damn horseshoe.
    Actually Jeff Magruder from my area use to hold the bench press record back in the mid 90's. He use to work out at one of the gyms I worked at. I think he may still hold the reverse grip bench press record? Somewhere in the 750lb range.

I thought there was a fillipino/american indian dude had the record for awhile?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    After a year and a half or so of experimenting in steroids I must say, everything weighed in, steroids are a bad choice to make in life.

The only logical reason someone would subject their body to a harmful chemical is because of an addiction. Whether you snort coke or shoot steroids you're doing it to fullfill a subconscious addiction. And if you aren't addicted physically, but still snort coke, then that means you have an addiction to the need for friends and fitting in. Its the same thing, and addiction is an addiction.

When I started using steroids I promised myself I'd be in control, no overuse or overstacking.

But what has it gotten me in life? I got laid the same amount I got laid before.... And as for respect muscles won't get you it. As for sleepiness, acne, and overall bodily harm like hurting natural test production, I had plenty of that.

Is getting laid or getting noticed physically really that important in life that you put your one tue thing in life, your body, at risk?

Theres a much healthier and effective way, I've noticed. And that is by furthering your mind. The most respect I have gotten in the past year and a half, after using steroids, was the fact that I had gotten my act together and did great in school. I got my bachelors, many certifications in things like Linux and Security, etc etc. And the respect from people was overwhelming, something I never recieved from simply gaining muscle.

Realize I AM NOT putting your guys down. I AM ONE OF YOU. I suffer from low self asteem, whether I admit it or not, and its what drives people to put their body at risk to become better. That need is an addiction, and it doesn't make someone a bad person at all since you don't CHOOSE to use steroids but rather NEED to use steroids. Your emotional well being, from being bigger and stronger, depends on it.

The important thing is to get over this need, and to realize theres so many more ways to gain self respect, and gain more of it than muscle can ever get you.

Bodybuilding shows a wish for a better body. Steroid use shows a need. That is an addiction you can find ways around it. We all want to further ourselves, so find another way you can do it. A way that is legal and safe.

Don't flame me for this. A healthy argument is ok though. I just had to let this out because I feel if more people went through what I did, which was furthering myself in other ways, they'll see first hand that they can satisfy their addiction for respect in much better ways. An addiction is an addiction - They can not be beat, and you'll have them for your whole life. However what matters is how you fullfill them, and the better ways there are to go about doing it.... This especially the need for respect and self asteem.

First I'd like to say that overall I liked your post b/c it was written from the heart which I can tell, and it took some balls posting that in a pro-steroids forum where you were probably certain you'd get some belittling or insulting responses. The only thing is bro, you assume quite a few things that really aren't applicable to everyone. Sure, some people do steroids or coke to due to low self-esteem and these things fill the void that they have in life. However, one must only remember one key thing in life, and if this one key principle is followed then happiness is inevitable.....unless one has a deficiency of certain brain chemicals and is physiologically incapable of feeling pleasure, but due to techniogical evolution we don't have to worry about that anymore either. Anyway, the key principle I'm talking about is.............BALANCE. You know, the ying and the yang! Those asians are smart cookies! If a person maintains balance in their life, then they will always have a sense of place and purpose, and a comforting feeling of security. It's when you allow your life to become unbalanced when you feel you don't know who you are, or become scared of living and dying. In other words, we only feel insecure or become depressed when something is out of balance. And this concept applies to everything including the use of AAS.

"I must say, everything weighed in, steroids are a bad choice to make in life.
    the only logical reason someone would subject their body to a harmful chemical is because of an addiction. Whether you snort coke or shoot steroids you're doing it to fullfill a subconscious addiction."

I disagree with this for two reasons. 1. It's an assumption, and assumptions never hold true for in all circumstances b/c they're not backed by fact.
    2. How can you be fulfilling an addiction by using steroids if you've never used them before?

If you do something b/c you're addicted to it, then you must have done it before (probably numerous times) to become addicted in the first place. If done properly, I don't see a few cycles really harming your body. And let's say it does, it's no where near as harmful to your body as doing, let's say, a gram of coke everyday for the length of time a cycle would be. Now think about it, there's plenty of drug addicts who use hard drugs for 20, 30, 40 years and then go into recovery. There's no proof that if done properly, certain steroids are at all harmful to your health, but even if they are to some degree, your body is resilient enough to handle at least a few cycles without permanent damage.

There's one more thing I want to say, and it has to do with the balance principle. Now, imagine that you were back in school, studying for your bachelor's degree, getting good grades b/c you're applying yourself and at the same time you're working out 4-5 times a week and doing a cycle. Also, you're spending time with your family and accomplishing other things that deep down are important to you and critical for you to be doing in order to feel good about yourself (self-esteem). See, I've just laid out an example of a balanced life, and in this case I garauntee that the person living that life would be deeply gratified on a daily basis b/c their life is in balance and they are accomplishing everything it is they want to accomplish. That my friends, is the key to happines. I probably should add that this is assuming that the model person in my example is driven to accomplish positive things, like helping people in some way and being kind, as purely selfish pursuits often leave us feeling empty and throws off the balance!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 08-27-2005 at 08:16 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    "You may get laid or get checked out when youre muscular, but remember the scrawny guy who pulls up in a Porsche still outweighs you in many other ways. Important ways that matter to people." Totally disagree with you and your porsche and being scrawny......not true! Just because you have a porshce and don't have the looks you are not going to get laid since you seem to keep coming back to this subject you are wrong!

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    No disrespect bro, but most of us dont have self-esteem problems, most of saw Arnie or some bodybuilder and thought, Cool! I want to look like that and started training. It is only after some time of training that you realize that the kind of development you wanted is not possible without the juice.

So we research and try to minimize the side-effects whilst maximising the gains. And most of us are cool with that, but who said you cant get your degree and certificated while being huge and ripped? You get the best of both worlds that way.

Im not attacking you bro, but in my opinion you should'nt blame your psychological problems on the juice, you should deal with them in a positive manner and get your life sorted out..

peace,

I really like how you put that, its very true. You can achive any goals you have if you put your mind into it. this was a really good post it made alot of sense and alot of guyz do juice cuz they arent happy with them selves but at the same time I believe you can get happiness from both sides of this topic. By this I Mean you can have a good education,job,career and at the same time look big and be proud
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 09-01-2005 at 08:31 PM.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    [psuedo edit] wanted to edit and now have to write something to execute action
    Last edited by Jsik98; 08-27-2005 at 09:18 PM.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FINAMAN
    I really like how you put that, its very true you can achive and goals you have if you put your mind to it. this was a really good post it made alot of sense and alot of guyz do juice cuz they arent happy with them selves but at the same time i believe you can get happiness from both sides of this topic meaning you can have a good education,job,career and at the same tiem look big and be proud
    I agree......with your comment about his post and your post!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    you're still a fuking dousce bag. So since you've "furthered your mind" i take it you no longer like to hit women and think that all femaels are beneath you, as stated in previous threads. A POS like you never grows up.

what is this all about?
    who was it directed to?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    blah blah blah

stillpokin is offline New Member
    I would have to agree with chris2wire on some aspects and for me I am the type of person who can get easily addicted to things, but I also believe that with enough willpower you can fight off these addictions and focus on the task at hand.

For me I have been liftin for at least 8 years and find that much of what I have accomplished in personal muscle gains has been through hard work at eating the right foods. I am also a realist when it comes to supplementation.

There is no way that someone could convince me that putting roids into your body of high amounts and over extended periods of time would not in some way cause harm to the user. Maybe a person does not see any harmful sides, while continued use for a long period of time would in no way be healthy. I am not trying to knock the use of supplements, its just that why a person takes juice may have various different responses or explanations. Its obviously a personal choice. My point is that one consumes water because it is necessary for life, u need at least some nutritiion to live a healthy life, while supplements are just as they sound, u dont need them, u choose or want to take them. My second point is that juice is a positive feedback mechanism, Think about this, if someone took 1000mg of sust every other day and they did not grow and someone else took the same thing, Do you think the first person would take this again? probably not, but then maybe they would try something else. For most people juice just works and its that simple. they take it again because they liked the results and want to see more.

Now whether that is an addiction, is open to discussion. I leave with this, when I get a headache I take some aspirin and it goes away most of the time. Am a addicted to aspirin because I know something works for me and I continue its use? The same can be said for the use of supplements, whether its protein, creatine, or whatever. I am not trying to support or am I against supplements, I just thought that maybe that chris2wire brought up some good topics for discussion.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    swole beat me to it, but i'll chime in anyway. not a flame, just constructive criticism. do not project your weaknesses, insecurities and problems onto everybody else, that is the height of arrogance. yes, maybe you were doing steroids for the wrong reasons, and you didn't have the inner strength and discipline necessarry to use them properly. instead you engaged in "addictive behavior". i guarantee you have an addictive personality, and have this problem in many areas of your life.

After a year and a half or so of experimenting in steroids I must say, everything weighed in, steroids are a bad choice to make in life..

for who? for you, but its arrogant to assume that everyone has the same limitations as you. the football player who gets a full scholarship to top school, and is smart enough to avoid the side effects, was it a "bad choice" for him? a former minor league ballplayer who now has a million dollar contract, instead of living in hios hometown pumping gas? the guy who looks great, feels great, doesn't have any health problems/sides? bad idea for him?

The only logical reason someone would subject their body to a harmful chemical is because of an addiction..

addiction is by definition not logical behavior. also, almost every medication that we take has some harmful effect, so basicly you're saying that most of modern medecine is worthless "those antibiotics give you a rash, don't take them, better to die instead!"

Whether you snort coke or shoot steroids you're doing it to fullfill a subconscious addiction. And if you aren't addicted physically, but still snort coke, then that means you have an addiction to the need for friends and fitting in. Its the same thing, and addiction is an addiction..

what the hell is a "subconcious addiction" for someone who isn't physically addicted? maybe a man is simply making a choice.

But what has it gotten me in life? I got laid the same amount I got laid before.... .

your game or your regimen must be seriously weak if your body looks dramaticly better, but you still don't get laid more. this just doesn't make sense.

And as for respect muscles won't get you it..

a loser with muscles is still a loser, but a great physique always enhances the respect a winner gets.

As for sleepiness, acne, and overall bodily harm like hurting natural test production, I had plenty of that..

then you're a fool and should have done more research, because most intelligent users don't have serious sides.

Is getting laid or getting noticed physically really that important in life that you put your one tue thing in life, your body, at risk?.

make up your mind, does it get you laid/respect or doesn't it? you can't argue it both ways - either the getting laid/respect isn't worth the risk, or it doesn't get you laid/respect. you can't argue both positions.

Theres a much healthier and effective way, I've noticed. And that is by furthering your mind. The most respect I have gotten in the past year and a half, after using steroids, was the fact that I had gotten my act together and did great in school. I got my bachelors, many certifications in things like Linux and Security, etc etc. And the respect from people was overwhelming, something I never recieved from simply gaining muscle..

many of us choose to succeed professionally/academically AND look great.

which is why i prefer to be a huge guy in a porsche.

to be continued when i have more time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information