Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    mactruck42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    37

    little help on tren cycle

    this is my first experience with tren and was looking for a little help setting up my cycle. i was thinking....

    wks 1-12 150mg of prop eod
    wks 1-10 75mg of tren eod
    wks 1-12 nolvadex ...not sure how much or often
    wks 14- clomid pct

    any help you fellas you can lend would be appreciated. i wasnt sure if i was important to run the test longer then fina to help with recovery. let me know any criticisms

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I strongly suggest you run the Fina ED at that dose.And drop the prop dose to 100 mgs ED.
    The cycle length looks good tho.

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Don't forget to include vit b-6 with your tren cycle. (200mg ED)

    PCT can start much earlier than you have posted, 3 to 5 days after your last prop shot.

  4. #4
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    i also would shoot ed and pct for this cycle begins 3 days after ur last prop shot not 2 wks later. run the prop 100mg ed and the tren 50 mg ed. nolva can be between 5-10mg a day.

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i also would shoot ed and pct for this cycle begins 3 days after ur last prop shot not 2 wks later. run the prop 100mg ed and the tren 50 mg ed. nolva can be between 5-10mg a day.
    75 mgs bro...50mgs is for women and children!


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Don't forget to include vit b-6 with your tren cycle. (200mg ED)

    PCT can start much earlier than you have posted, 3 to 5 days after your last prop shot.
    Do you know what the half-life of Tren is?

  7. #7
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Do you know what the half-life of Tren is?
    Formate 1.5 days*
    Acetate 3 days*
    Propionate 2 days*
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days*
    Butyrate 6 days*
    Valerate 7.5 days*
    Hexanoate 9 days*
    Caproate 9 days*
    Isocaproate 9 days*
    Heptanoate 10.5 days*
    Enanthate 10.5 days*
    Octanoate 12 days*
    Cypionate 12 days*
    Nonanoate 13.5 days*
    Decanoate 15 days*
    Undecanoate 16.5 days*

  8. #8
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Formate 1.5 days*
    Acetate 3 days*
    Propionate 2 days*
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days*
    Butyrate 6 days*
    Valerate 7.5 days*
    Hexanoate 9 days*
    Caproate 9 days*
    Isocaproate 9 days*
    Heptanoate 10.5 days*
    Enanthate 10.5 days*
    Octanoate 12 days*
    Cypionate 12 days*
    Nonanoate 13.5 days*
    Decanoate 15 days*
    Undecanoate 16.5 days*
    Thanks for the info! If the half-life of tren acetate is 3 days, doesn't that mean by day 6 it should be out of your system? Would Clomid therapy, for tren acetate, start at day 3 or day 6? From what I read, you want to wait until tren acetate is out of your system (day 6).

  9. #9
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Thanks for the info! If the half-life of tren acetate is 3 days, doesn't that mean by day 6 it should be out of your system? Would Clomid therapy, for tren acetate, start at day 3 or day 6? From what I read, you want to wait until tren acetate is out of your system (day 6).
    Unless you are running tren by itself, it won't matter. Ideally you will run test with the tren and you will run it a week or two longer than the tren. Just base the pct start time on the usual protocols used with test. I.E. 3 days after the last prop shot, 14 days after the last enanthate shot etc. etc,

  10. #10
    mactruck42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    37
    why would you guys suggest running the fina and prop ed instead of eod? would it hurt my cycle at eod? and lastly what size pins do you guys suggest, i have friends that use 25gauge by 1 inch, is that too small i use 1.5 by 23

  11. #11
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by mactruck42
    why would you guys suggest running the fina and prop ed instead of eod? would it hurt my cycle at eod? and lastly what size pins do you guys suggest, i have friends that use 25gauge by 1 inch, is that too small i use 1.5 by 23
    These are short ester compounds.So to keep your blood levels stable,ED is best.

    25g pins are perfect bro.

    ~Pinnacle~

  12. #12
    mactruck42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    37
    thanks alot fellas, sounds good. my only other question is how many injection sites are nessecary to have so you dont get and oil absess? how long should you wait between shooting in the same spot?

  13. #13
    mactruck42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    37
    what does the vit b-6 do in the cycle why is it nessecary?

  14. #14
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by mactruck42
    thanks alot fellas, sounds good. my only other question is how many injection sites are nessecary to have so you dont get and oil absess? how long should you wait between shooting in the same spot?
    That's two questions

    I say a minimum or 4 days before hitting a site again. The longer you can leave an injection site alone before reinjecting it the better. Thats why the more injection sites you have at your disposal the better.

  15. #15
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by mactruck42
    thanks alot fellas, sounds good. my only other question is how many injection sites are nessecary to have so you dont get and oil absess? how long should you wait between shooting in the same spot?
    You have tons of injection spots.
    In each delt you have 3.Anterior head,medial head,posterior head.
    Quads,chest,tris and bi's.That more then enough.Try not to hit a site for like 6-7 days.

    ~Pinnacle~

  16. #16
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    75 mgs bro...50mgs is for women and children!


    ~Pinnacle~
    he was gonna shoot 75mg eod which is 37.5mg per day so 50 ed will be ok in order to see how he tolerates tren . i use 100mg ed and experience no sides but ive heard of bros with nasty side effects at 50mg ed. and mack from what ive heard shootin ed has less side effects than shootin eod.

  17. #17
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by mactruck42
    what does the vit b-6 do in the cycle why is it nessecary?
    Helps keep prolactin levels in check.


    ~Pinnacle~

  18. #18
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    he was gonna shoot 75mg eod which is 37.5mg per day so 50 ed will be ok in order to see how he tolerates tren. i use 100mg ed and experience no sides but ive heard of bros with nasty side effects at 50mg ed. and mack from what ive heard shootin ed has less side effects than shootin eod.
    You're right.I'm a bad person to ask about doses.I run Fina @ 150 mgs ED.


    ~Pinnacle~

  19. #19
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    B-6 @ 200mg ED will help combat tren induced gyno. As nolva @ 10mg ED will help combat test induced gyno.

  20. #20
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You're right.I'm a bad person to ask about doses.I run Fina @ 150 mgs ED.


    ~Pinnacle~
    im planning the same next cycle!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •