anabolichulk is offline Junior Member

Red face Deca Injection Please answer quick

Deca injectionsHow often do you have to inject deca and is it a good stack with d-bol? I can get tested for steroids about 5 months from now so can I Beat the test. Deca can be detected up to 12- 18 months? I play ncaa baseball. Or am I better off using Equipoise and how often would I have to inject? The purpose of this question on injecting is that I don't want to inject more than once a week. thanks
    Last edited by anabolichulk; 09-09-2005 at 07:59 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why wont you inject anymore?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the reason for not injecting?
    Taking 2 17aa at the same time is also not a good idea.

chest6 is offline Banned
    every day its someone new...injecting is the only way to go my man

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolichulk
    I know that it is a no no to take it alone so what can I take it with I won't inject anymore. So it has to be tabs
    Well, then lay off all AAS and take creatine tabs.

All oral cycles are harsh on the liver and yield shitty gains that cannot be held on to.

If you wanna play, you have to get in the game.

~SC~

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    whats the problem with injecting? id stay away from oral only courses id stick with injectable test,,its the only way to go...

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I was afraid of injecting at first too man, its not that bad and can be learned in a short time. I really saw improvements once I started (less sides).

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    injecting becomes fun after a while.
    Trust me on this one.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the ed shots of prop. Orals only are a no no for all of the above stated reasons. You could go with something you don't have to shoot all that often like test enth, e3d injects.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you want to kick it..

you have to stick it...............

Dbol only rocks.... with that said.. it messes up pretty much everything your body has..

so it's a no no.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    get use to injecting or dont mess with AS at all

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    What's the reason for not injecting?
    Taking 2 17aa at the same time is also not a good idea.
    He is not asking to take 2 17aa's

Dynabol injections.

Dynabol injectionsHow often do you have to inject dynabol and is it a good stack with d-bol? I can get tested for steroids about 5 months from now so can I Beat the test. Dynabol can be detected up to 12- 18 months? I play ncaa baseball. Or am I better off using Equipoise and how often would I have to inject? The purpose of this question on injecting is that I don't want to inject more than once a week. thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Dynabol injectionsHow often do you have to inject dynabol and is it a good stack with d-bol? I can get tested for steroids about 5 months from now so can I Beat the test. Dynabol can be detected up to 12- 18 months? I play ncaa baseball. Or am I better off using Equipoise and how often would I have to inject? The purpose of this question on injecting is that I don't want to inject more than once a week. thanks
    you obviously have no idea what you're doing....stay away from steroids bro

I might how many times do u have to inject deca a week? And can I bet a test in 5 months? I play ncaa baseball THanks for replying

Also what type of needle do I need for but injections for deca ?

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you play basketball you want to be fast and light and dbol is just going to slow you down bro. It works by itself, but it will destroy your body by itself. You need to do alot more research.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    the injections won't cause the detection time to rise, it is the esters in the products that you are using

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    if you play baseball i would consider using milder AAS like masteron , or Anavar . This will give you strength, but won't slow you down

diezell is offline Senior Member
    why would you wanna do deca if ure gonna be tested in 5 months deca will stay in ure system over a year

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well, then lay off all AAS and take creatine tabs.

All oral cycles are harsh on the liver and yield shitty gains that cannot be held on to.

If you wanna play, you have to get in the game.

~SC~
    Well said!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    He is not asking to take 2 17aa's
    Yes he WAS, he edited his post and now it says something else!!

He got eaten up in regards to his initial post, so he went back and edited it so it now reads something entirely different.

Tried to be slick, but not slick enough.

~SC~

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    D-bol destroys your body? D-bol only may not be a good cycle but DESTROYS your body?? sorry bro but that is totaly untrue and wayyy off. ( I am not defending a d-bol only cycle)

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I don't know why no one's answering your questions, but let me try to help you cause it sounds like you really need it! First off, why is it between deca and EQ? Those two are notorious for staying in your system for an extended period of time. Have you done any research before asking those questions? You can take all the steroid cleanse you want, but if you inject either of those two 5 months before a drug test you can kiss basketball good bye! I'd stick with test, winny, and orals. I'm not sure how long tren takes to completely get out of your system, but that might also be a good choice. Look into testosterone enanthate or cypionate , as these two only need to be injected once a week.........although it's generally recommended to inject the same dose split into two bi weekly shots as it keeps blood levels more stable that way. However, you can get away with once a week shots. You could kick start a test e or c cycle with dbol if you wanted to, but you'd get pretty huge which may blow your cover to the rest of the players. I'd write more but it's Friday and my people await! Good luck.

ward065 is offline Member
    i prefered 2 times per week injections with deca in it. Some say 1 is good but i preferred two.

are you afraid of injecting? i was too initially but it is not a big deal. You may be a bit sore after your first shots, but the soreness tends to subside. Really, it's not that bad, and it doesn't last more than a couple minutes (you should inject slowly, not quickly)

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I wont flame you as hard as some bro, but you really do need to do your homework. Read everything you can on here for a while. Don't post, ask your questions on the search engine at the top of the page. You will learn alot, then ask things you cannot find.

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    well said wink..take his advice bro you'll be glad later

Thanks for the reply I think I am going to go with deca the chances of me getting tested are slim we have to make it to nationals. what gage needle and lenght would i need for injectios in the butt? Deca is once a week injectios right? 6 day half life which means you want to get another shot in you by the 6th day? thanks

inevitable is offline Member
    Deca injectionsHow often do you have to inject deca and is it a good stack with d-bol? I can get tested for steroids about 5 months from now so can I Beat the test. Deca can be detected up to 12- 18 months? I play ncaa baseball. Or am I better off using Equipoise and how often would I have to inject? The purpose of this question on injecting is that I don't want to inject more than once a week. thanks
    if u can't take the heat get out of the kitchen bro.... man up or get out!

Thanks for the encouragement bro One more Question what gage and lenght needle should I use for butt injections?

inevitable is offline Member
    depends...23 or 25 guage... but for the butt 23 guage is recommended 1" or 1 1'2" needle will do it.

Thank you one last question and I will leave you alone. With deca - 200 mg/ml how many mls do i need for a 6 week cylce. I was thinking 1st week 200mg 2 week 400mg 3rd 500mg 4th 600mg 5th 400mg adn 6th 200mgs. Ihave taken Dianabol , EQ, and tset before in two cycles. So do u think a good dose is and should I do the pyramid effect so you get a peak week? thanks again

ward065 is offline Member
    with deca 200 u need to take at least 2ml per week and taking it only for 6 weeks is not really a good idea, because it will not be until week 5 that u actually start feeling it. i ran it on the low end for 9 weeks, i would recommend that amount of time for a beginner.

also if you are afraid of getting tested i do not think deca is a great idea. shorter esters may be the way to go.

thank U?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks of deca is pointless. 6 weeks of pyramiding deca is also pointless. You'll get next to no results, a limp dick from no test in your body, and more than likely you will fail your steroid test b/c deca is detectable for up to 18 months!!

Short esters require every day or every other day injections

Do you even know what PCT is? Sounds like you arent mentally and physically ready for steroids IMO

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    agree with sw, get into quality if you want to see gains, straight up bro, run dbol alone and oyu will lose all of it in a matter of time

themann1409 is offline New Member
    hej anabolichulk

Thread Information