SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Question Var Or Winny To Finish???

What is the opinion of the board on which one would be better to finish up a Test-Cyp, & Tren cycle?? and why?? Goals are to cut and harden up at the end of a 12-14 week cycle. THANKS

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    more people like to finish up with winny then they do with the var. also some will say var is not effective in a cycle or test, tren .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I finished with Var on my last cycle and will finish with winny with this one. I loved the vascularity I got from the Var. Be interesting to see what the Winny can do

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    more people like to finish up with winny then they do with the var. also some will say var is not effective in a cycle or test, tren.
    Thanks for the help...seems to be a bit of a toss up then. Maybe I will just do the Winny this time and try Var next to see how it effects me. THANKS

i asked a similar question on the board about a week ago. i asked what people thought bout me running, var in the begining, winny to end, along with prop/tren ed.. got plenty of mixed reactions. a few said drop the var as its not needed. and some said drop the winny.

i asked a similar question on the board about a week ago. i asked what people thought bout me running, var in the begining, winny to end, along with prop/tren ed.. got plenty of mixed reactions. a few said drop the var as its not needed. and some said drop the winny.
    Thanks anaBROLIC. I will do a search for your post and read the info.
    THANKS for everyones input here!!

Actually I am doing that right now, this is the start of my 2nd week. Here is what I am doing

wk 1- 5 Test Prop 125mg EOD
    wk 1- 12 Test E 750mg / Week shot EOD
    wk 1-11 Deca 500mg / week shot EOD
    wk 1-7 Var 80mg ED
    wk 8-12 Winny 50mg ED

THANKS, Found it Read it!! Looks like I have more research to do.....lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Actually I am doing that right now, this is the start of my 2nd week. Here is what I am doing

wk 1-7 Var 80mg ED
    wk 8-12 Winny 50mg ED
    WOW Kale, That looks real similar to what I had planned out. Please keep me posted on your results. Still not sure about which to do the winny or the var as this is only my fourth cycle and I haven't used either winny or var before so maybe I should only do one this time. Thanks for that post!!!

wk 1-7 Var 80mg ED
    wk 8-12 Winny 50mg ED
    just wondering, why the deca over eq there? just saw the var, prop and winny thinking your leaning out. deca bloats me.

just wondering, why the deca over eq there? just saw the var, prop and winny thinking your leaning out. deca bloats me.
    nothing bloats me so far, I love deca for the strength gains and the relief it gives me from tendonitis

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I used winny once before and i did not like it to much.. the joint pain is gave me was not to pleasant.. although i do want to try it again while taking glucosamine and chondroitin as well to help alleviate the pain.. i am going to be running var in my upcoming cycle.. good luck with whatever you chosse bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I used winny once before and i did not like it to much.. the joint pain is gave me was not to pleasant.. although i do want to try it again while taking glucosamine and chondroitin as well to help alleviate the pain.. i am going to be running var in my upcoming cycle.. good luck with whatever you chosse bro..
    THANKS LIFT, Now you know why I am still in the "planning"stages of this cycle. I am in NO RUSH to JUMP into it just cause my gear is here. I would much rather wait a few more weeks and spend many more hours on here learning.....

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    no prob..im glad you understand that bro.. most people just jump on things without even knowing about whats entering their bodies.. the more you read and ask the better it will help you..best of luck to you..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    wk 1-7 Var 80mg ED
    wk 8-12 Winny 50mg ED

Hey Kale you can run the Winny up to week 14 if you'd like. That way you can start PCT the day after that and 14 days after your Test E. Perfect timing all around.

As far as answering your question SMAN, it will vary. We all have different opinions and its great to hear them all. I have finished with both Var and winny and prefer the Winny. Cant say I'm the biggest fan of it but it definitely hardens me up more then the Var at the end. If it were a kickstart I'd pick the Var all day.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Hey Kale you can run the Winny up to week 14 if you'd like. That way you can start PCT the day after that and 14 days after your Test E. Perfect timing all around.

As far as answering your question SMAN, it will vary. We all have different opinions and its great to hear them all. I have finished with both Var and winny and prefer the Winny. Cant say I'm the biggest fan of it but it definitely hardens me up more then the Var at the end. If it were a kickstart I'd pick the Var all day.
    i would run the winny to week 14 also as jay suggests..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The week 14-Plan is nice.

I think Var vs. Winny for ending really comes down to personal preference, side effect consideration and cost. Winny is obviously harder on the hairline and on the joints, and Var on the wallet. If one of these issues poses a problem for you then your decision is made. If not, this becomes one of those instances where one should really get around to trying both.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova

Thanks for the advice guys, but there isnt going to be any PCT, I cruise on 100mg Test E from then to the next cycle, and then till I die

Thread Information