JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

LIQUID VAR chaser???

Question:

Currently taking 65mg liquid var every day. This is week one. I'm sorry to be a f-in p*ssy, but I CANNOT stand the taste of the shhhh...
    I can't even describe the taste, it's that bad. I've taken other liquid orals, and nothing as bad as this. It's a water-based var by AP dosed @ 25mg/ml.
    Good sh...., just absolutely cannot bear the taste. Every time I take a ml I gag...it's ridiculous. Even when I chase it with cranberry juice it is friggin horrible...and the taste doesn't go away for another 5 minutes.
    Anyway, I was wondering if I could put some cranberry juice in a shot glass, shoot the var into the juice, and pound it real quick. Would that somehow effect the effectiveness or potency of the var?
    Someone, please, for the love of all things holy, suggest something...ANYTHING!
    Thanks bros.

- JK

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you have a good idea with the cran juice and var in the shot glass. just down it like that if it helps. it won't effect the potency of the var

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm about to get some liqui tbol. hope it's not as bad as you var sounds

JKbaseball is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro, I'm gonna try it in a couple minutes and re-post on here, I'll let you know what happens. Yeah brotha, I don't know about the t-bol, I hope for your sake it doesn't taste half as bad as this shit.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    your drinkin it straight anyway, what would be the difference if you mix 1ml with a shot of cranbery juice,,Nothing IMO, other then taste.

dv

Thread Information