raychell is offline New Member

DNP HELP (TRAINING ,LASIX,Phen Phen ETC.)

I have made the choice to give DNP a shot after much thought.
    A couple questions
    1) as far as training goes I train one body part a week intense but from what I read that will be to much. Suggestions?

2) cardio- I guess my normal precontest twice a day 6 days a week will be to much (40min)How much how often?

3)After my last dose when is a good idea to carb up .I was thinking after a week. Also during my carbup will it be ok to use a little lasix.Around the carb up is my show

4)also I am already taking trazadone for sleep and was wondering if i could use some phen phen(I ran in to just enough for this. For carb cravings)

my schedule
    phase 1 3 day carb deplete
    phase 2 1 day carb deplete with 1 high carb meal late in the day
    Phase 3 14 days
    2days 200 mg dnp
    7days 400mg dnp
    5 days 0 dnp maintain diet
    2 day carb up Lasix on the first or last day of carb up?

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    1. Training one bodypart once a week is fine.
    2. Keep that level of cardio up until you start to look flat, then reduce cardio to 3-4 max weekly.
    3. Carb up after a week, leave the lasix until you feel you need it.
    4. If you have problems sleeping take 100mg bendryl 30mins before bed. It will knock you out for while.
    4. Good luck and be careful when depleting.

Thanks for the reply. I am going to start an isocaloric diet when I start the dnp . Is a keto diet ok or will that with the dnp be to much?
    Also the trazadone I am taking I have been on for moths now. I 'm wondering if it will interfere . Oh and how long on the cardio sessions (40min + dnp = to long?)

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    NEVER take a diuretic while on DNP .

That is one of the most basic don'ts involved with the drug.

As far as training goes, if you are dosing high enough, you won't even want to get up off the couch...I'd be very careful with this attempt as you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't tell if you are male or female by your screenname. that will have a huge influence on the way dnp is to be taken if at all. raychell hah? i'm leaing toward female but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    NEVER take a diuretic while on DNP .

That is one of the most basic don'ts involved with the drug.

As far as training goes, if you are dosing high enough, you won't even want to get up off the couch...I'd be very careful with this attempt as you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.
    for the ones that are willing to take dnp you have to start researching somewhere.

alo5603 is offline Member
    dude, stay away from the diuretic when on DNP , trust me, your gonna need all the water you can get. As for lifting, do what you can, but you wont do what you normally do. Listen to your body. Cardio, IMO, do what you normally do.
    Basically, you dont need to really change anythin when runnin this stuff, unless your diet is crappy. Im currently on it right now, finishing it up today, 600mgs/ED for 10 days. worked out same days i always do, did cardio every day at 45min at 70% of HR(which ive noticed rises faster when on DNP), and ate clean like i always do. Lost about 6lbs right now, but im flat as hell and holdin water like you couldnt believe, so im guessin more on the lines of 10-12lbs after the water runs out.
    THis stuff, when done right, with an open mind, works extremely well, just keep your fluids up and dont change your normal routine..... and youll be fine.

alo

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Also, keto diets are a no-no on DNP . Eat carbs as you crave them... and you will from what Ive read. Take before and afters. What dose are you going to do, and how much do you weigh?

I am a male. Dose is 2 days 200mg and 7 days at 400. Diet is isocaloric (Anyones opinion on this)and last but not least I was planning the lasix after 7-8 days of no DNP during My carb Up. One more thing when is the best time to take this? Morning,noon evening .
    Thx
    5'7" 180lbs 10-11%bf currently Maybe less

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by raychell
    I am a male. Dose is 2 days 200mg and 7 days at 400. Diet is isocaloric (Anyones opinion on this)and last but not least I was planning the lasix after 7-8 days of no DNP during My carb Up. One more thing when is the best time to take this? Morning,noon evening .
    Thx
    5'7" 180lbs 10-11%bf currently Maybe less
    well, for the dose, 200mgs is one cap, so take it either in the morning or at night, just make sure its the same time every night. when uppin it to 2 caps, take them 12 hours apart, same time every day. i think as long as the dnp is out of your system, you can then take the lasix. As for diet, how do you go about your isocaloric diet?

alo

I go 33% for fat pro and carbs. between 10 and 12cal per lb of bodyweight . Also was wondering if glycerol and pyruvate a must. I keep reading conflicting posts. .

I go 33% for fat pro and carbs. between 10 and 12cal per lb of bodyweight . Also was wondering if glycerol and pyruvate a must. I keep reading conflicting posts. .
    well i dont take anythin, cept maybe an ECA occasionally to help fight lethargy. If you r new to DNP , you should take glycerol and c. pyruvate, it will help you stay cool. make you sweat a little more, but you will be cool. your diet is okay too.

alo

one more. I also ran in to some PHENTERMINE and was gonna use it to deal with the carb cravings( If there like a regular keto diet with massive cardio I think i can handle it but from what i read its alot worse) Also heard that PHENTERMINE screws with you set point. Any recomendations for carb craving control.
    THX again

one more. I also ran in to some PHENTERMINE and was gonna use it to deal with the carb cravings( If there like a regular keto diet with massive cardio I think i can handle it but from what i read its alot worse) Also heard that PHENTERMINE screws with you set point. Any recomendations for carb craving control.
    THX again
    well the only thing i hate about phentermine, is its huge rebound effect it has. IMO, if you can, i would recommend meridia, its better, and the rebound, if any, isnt as profound. IF not, like i said, ECA or better yet ECY, would help. Yeah, while on DNP , things like ice cream, chocolate, etc, look extra good, you just got to fight it off.

alo

anything OTC that helps cravings?

i have heard good things about lipo-6. But dont know if its smart to try it while on dnp , ive also heard people get sick on lipo-6 too. If you want a better responce on otc supps, i suggest askin in the supp forum, those guys are smarter then me at that stuff.

alo

THX again
    i just use ephedra to keep the carb cravings down. how much cardio you do is how you feel. i felt fine all the way up to 600 a day and was doing 40 minutes of cardio a day plus my one muscle group a day workout but 800mg i cut it down to 25 mintues due to the heat.

energy pills i bought from the gas station did the trick for me. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i just use ephedra to keep the carb cravings down. how much cardio you do is how you feel. i felt fine all the way up to 600 a day and was doing 40 minutes of cardio a day plus my one muscle group a day workout but 800mg i cut it down to 25 mintues due to the heat.
    yeah 800mgs is a lot, so i agree, listen to your body, it will definitely tell u when to stop.

alo

Anyone here think REDLINE would be ok to use. I used it before and its strong but while on dnp ?(For energy and carb cravings in the morning)

Anyone here think REDLINE would be ok to use. I used it before and its strong but while on dnp?(For energy and carb cravings in the morning)
    no expierence with redline. what are the main ingredients?

i dont know whats in redline, but that stuff really gets my heart goin, so i would probably not want to do that while on dnp . Was hearin rumors that it was one ingredient of from speed, dont know if its true but makes ya wonder...

alo

Thread Information