Thread: eq and deca

Bayarea is offline New Member

eq and deca

I searched and found a little something off of what bask8kace has thought about it but anyone else doing this eq, and deca right now ? whats your strength like ? and how are you taking them ?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have done both test/deca /eq at respectively 500/400/400 doses... Am doing another but doses will be 300/600/600.

I had good gains. If you take tren out, these two are my next favorite with test.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have done both test/deca /eq at respectively 500/400/400 doses... Am doing another but doses will be 300/600/600.

I had good gains. If you take tren out, these two are my next favorite with test.
    how much did you gain ? im trying it for the first time , so I will keep you guys updated also

Quote Originally Posted by Bayarea
    how much did you gain ? im trying it for the first time , so I will keep you guys updated also
    Well, I have never done a cut cycle but this one was close, I gained about 16lbs lost about 5lbs after but I also lost a percent or two of bf. Now you might say only 11lbs... let me tell you getting over 220 for me is hard. I am having trouble getting over 235 and keeping it... I may end up doing a cut cycle after I do one more bulk

How much you taking of all three and what are your stats as that will help with determining potential of gains.

Well, I have never done a cut cycle but this one was close, I gained about 16lbs lost about 5lbs after but I also lost a percent or two of bf. Now you might say only 11lbs... let me tell you getting over 220 for me is hard. I am having trouble getting over 235 and keeping it... I may end up doing a cut cycle after I do one more bulk

How much you taking of all three and what are your stats as that will help with determining potential of gains.
    im about 5 "8 175 pounds Im really cut up and lean 24 years old , and im trying to reach 205 pounds of muscle , I really dont know how to run it right now . I have eq , deca , and test prop , my only problem is I have a hard time workin out my legs . and I know if I worked my legs out more I could of reached atleast 190 lbs. I get teased all the time at work and from my girlfriend about workin out my legs , they call me mighty mouse

Darkness is offline Member
    Make sure you run the deca and eq with test. Add some dbol or drol to jump start you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    im about 5 "8 175 pounds Im really cut up and lean 24 years old , and im trying to reach 205 pounds of muscle , I really dont know how to run it right now . I have eq , deca , and test prop , my only problem is I have a hard time workin out my legs . and I know if I worked my legs out more I could of reached atleast 190 lbs. I get teased all the time at work and from my girlfriend about workin out my legs , they call me mighty mouse
    Working out the legs is very simply....squats. Forget all that leg press, leg extension, leg curl crap until you have a good base of muscle built with heavy squats.

At a buck 75 you and lean is a decent base... You just have to do legs and in the gym. Powerliftmike is right. Squat. Every other back day I would dead lift too. With the right diet "bulking" you could gain a whole bunch. You need to shoot the prop ed and you could shoot the deca or eq with the prop ed and adjust your doses to compensate ed injects.

As for the comments, dont worry about those, use that for fuel.

At a buck 75 you and lean is a decent base... You just have to do legs and in the gym. Powerliftmike is right. Squat. Every other back day I would dead lift too. With the right diet "bulking" you could gain a whole bunch. You need to shoot the prop ed and you could shoot the deca or eq with the prop ed and adjust your doses to compensate ed injects.

As for the comments, dont worry about those, use that for fuel.
    I sure will fellas, thank you alot , I will post pics on here after the cycle . ITS ON

Thread Information