Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    usamm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    stupidest is a word you f**king moron, how bout you read up on your ABCs and vocabulary.

Stupidist isn't though!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    where's pinn he's the king of extreme doses?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    I just got my hands on some T-400 and I have access to a LOT more, at not too bad a price. I was just amusing myself with the thought of running about a gram a day. I don't mind the injection site pain... in fact, it is kind of a turn-on for me. I obviously don't worry about aromatization, either. I did a shot two days ago, 2.5cc of the T-400 just to check my reaction to it, since I have never ran this stuff seriously before. It is a pronounced dull ache but not enough to interfere with my training. Every time I have ever gone over 2g per week of any kind of test, I have been pleased with the results. It is like a whole new level. I am now wondering about what 5 to 7g per week would do. I will either be running it alone or maybe with a little tren E and of course my estradiol. Any input is welcome. And yes, this is a serious post. Everyone I know, practically, sticks to 500mg/week or something like that, so I really don't have anyone to ask who can give me an authoritative answer.

Love to all
    Anna

ive heard of pro body builders running test that high. i don't know if il ever do that though, unless lower doses stop working completely. btw what kind of test is it?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    anna what do you charge for half and half
    Whatever the market will bear, Darling. Generally in the neighborhood of $200 for a short time, but the sky is the limit. It is carnival time right now, and there is a lot of crazy money to be made between now and Ash Wednesday. Frankly, I am more interested in having fun, so sometimes I amuse myself by quoting outrageously high prices for my services, since I am not really interested anyway. Then again, sometimes the potential client calls my bluff and agrees. Go figure.

I have to ask, though, why you would unearth such an old thread, to post such an off-topic hijackerish question. You are bringing a lot of bozos out of the woodwork.

As for the cycle, I decided not to do it, though I did get the T-400. I just didn't do the doses I was daydreaming about. Lately, I have been fine with 1000mg/week and depending on continued availability, I might cut back to as little as half of that. After the beginning of next year, I might stop altogether. I will have to go off temporarily anyway, and off the estrogen too, for surgery.

Love
    Anna

speakerman is offline New Member
    Did somethin bad happen to you at a young age?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by usamm
    It's funny you say such things, but use the word "STUPIDIST!" Learn some correct grammar and English you dumb prick before blasting other people over THEIR (NOT YOUR) sexual orientation or gender bias. Grow up kid.

Your constantly breaking the Rules with you continues flaming. I've provided a link to the Rules, AGAIN for you:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

It just isnt needed here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information