AF23 is offline New Member

yohimburn question

How well does yohimburn work on the chest area? I'm talking like puffy nipples but it's not really true gyno, never used AS but have soft fatty tissue around the nipple area. I used to be fat I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.

NightOp is offline Member
    do a search on "yohimburn" and/or "puffy". You will find alot of info. If you are going to try yohimburn, I would suggest sufficient cardio work and/or reduced calorie diet and maybe an ECA or NYC. For a more powerful approach to nipple area fat you can try the above with some liquidex or any other aromatase inhibitor at a weak/moderate dose for a couple of weeks... hope this helps bro.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I used on my nipples to make some of the puffyness go down. It did, but it was only temporary. After I used yohimburn, the puffyness came back. Save your money bro. You are probably just holding alot of water. Do alot of cardio, maybe throw some arimidex into the mix.

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    I used on my nipples to make some of the puffyness go down. It did, but it was only temporary. After I used yohimburn, the puffyness came back. Save your money bro. You are probably just holding alot of water. Do alot of cardio, maybe throw some arimidex into the mix.
    I had the same problem...

if it is fat .. yohimburn will help to reduce/eliminate it

if it is puffyness. it is less certain.. somewhere over 50% of those who use it for puffy nipples get resolution.

if yohimburn does not work for puffyness then it is not estrogenic in nature.. you may want to try vitex or selegine hcl

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Really how effective is yohimburn? I wanna use it on my obliques love handle area.. or should i just save my money?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I have heard mixed reviews. Some see great results others see none. Depends on your body and how dence or what kind of fat deposits you have.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    The water you maybe holding in your nipple are will go away if it is not true gyno. I went off deca and continued with winny and eq and noticed that will sufficient cardio (25-30minutes) each day the puffy look dissipated after 2-3 weeks.

Thread Information