mrbear is offline New Member

Smile Just Shot Myself for first time!

Hey guys,

Not like its a huge deal or anything but i just shot myself for the first time. ive had others do it for me in the past but i just moved and I know no one in my new town. so i sucked it up and did it myself, 25g 1" needle in the quad (spotinjections.com, thigh series #2). Just have a few qucks questions. I seemed to have a hard time drawing the sust out of the vial, any one ever had the same problem?? Also, when i was done the shot a bit of blood did come out (of course) but how much is too much? just so i can be sure i didnt hit a vein even tho I did aspirate . Thanks for any replies.

BTW, cycle is a sust only:
    Weeks 1-12 500mg sust; 125mg shot EOD
    and of course the proper PCT

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    hey bro.. good job.. I actually did my first quad shot last week. A bit of blookd came out- perfectly normal.. you did just stick a needle into your leg.. if theres alot of blood then maybe you should be worried.. might be sore tomorrow but that to is normal.. good luck with your cycle bro

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Fill the syringe with a 20g and then switch your 25g to inject with.

MACHI is offline Associate Member

Caution

Shooting EOD like you are is, arguably, the best way. However, if your sust is in amps make sure your storing them safely and hygienically once opened.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Reason you had trouble drawing is because you used a 25g. I drawed with a 25g the other day cuz the dude didnt have any 18g for my friend..takes forever..

Thread Information