liftin4life is offline Associate Member

D-bol mid cycle? Boost gains?

Anyone taken D-bol mid cycle? Just curious..today is the end of week 6 and I'm up 12lbs staying lean...but I don't look that much bigger in my eyes. I'm at 220 Test E and 200 Deca per week along with some oral EQ precursor (ph that works GREAT from past exp.). So...anyway...perhaps I'm not eating enough and/or perhaps my anabolics are too low.

I'm concerned w/gaining too much fat b/c I don't want to lose my abs and 28" waist. Also...I don't want to burn out my receptors by a cycle that's too strong at first. Perhaps throwing in some D-bol at 10-20mg a day for 4 wks would help? ANY VETS? Any experienced advice?

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    personally i would bump the test to 500mg/week and the deca to 400mg/week. that seems to be the minimum I would run those, any less i dont really get any results.

Even for a first cycle?

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I agree. The deca and test are a bit low. And your already into your 6th week. I wouldnt run d-bol this late in the cycle. You should start to notice more muscle in a couple of weeks because it takes that long to see the results of the deca and test

Hmmm....300/200? and up my cals?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Up your test and deca . you shouldn't have started that low in dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Up your test and deca. you shouldn't have started that low in dosage.
    Okay, then would you recommend a booster shot before my next shot to boost my blood levels?

bump

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    you already have it in your blood, just bump up to 500 test and 400 deca p/week like they said. do 250 test and 200 deca on monday and same on thursday.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    you already have it in your blood, just bump up to 500 test and 400 deca p/week like they said. do 250 test and 200 deca on monday and same on thursday.
    I agree.....

I'm sure that will help BUT...don't you guys think that might burn out my endocrine system...causing me to keep less gains at the end of the cycle? Also...you can only go up once you take a set amount....I don't want to have to take so much test that I'm shut down really hard and mess up my sex drive, etc.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but right now you are shut down. You will not get more shut down, do a proper pct and use your hcg and you'll recover fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but right now you are shut down. You will not get more shut down, do a proper pct and use your hcg and you'll recover fine.
    Alright..well it's 6 wks 1 day..I'll up it to 300 Test 200 Deca and if I don't see anything in 7-10 days, 400 Test 200 Deca.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Alright..well it's 6 wks 1 day..I'll up it to 300 Test 200 Deca and if I don't see anything in 7-10 days, 400 Test 200 Deca.
    It will take more than 7-10 days to see the effects of the increase.
    If you really want to change things then the other guys have given you good advice, listen to it and up the dose to 500 & 400 - that is far from an outrageous dosage, in fact it is a fairly standard 1st cycle.
    Having said that, if you have gained anything like 12 lean lbs by wk6 IMO things are progressing well at your current dosage.

bigJJ is offline Member
    OK, I'll play devils advocate...

He's in week 6, which means he's halfway through. If he bumps up the Test and Deca , it'll take him another 4 - 5 weeks to see the results of the bump.

Why not run Dbol or Anadrol for 4 - 5 weeks at a mild dosage (40 mg - 75/100 mg respectively) for the remainder of the time to see the gains?

He's been running Test, and provided he has the proper PCT (and calories), he should be able to keep a respectable amount of gains.

Unless you suggest he runs the cycle out to 20 weeks or so...

Your thoughts?

bigJJ is offline Member
    And yes... in answer to your first question. I'm about mid-cycle now, and I'm starting another 4 week Dbol run (50mg/day).

Look, we're all guinea pigs in this game. Watch your blood pressure, watch your cholesterol, watch your liver values (i.e.. find a good doctor), and use your head. There are many who say that Dbol can be run on a four week on / four week off / repeat, cycle while on.
    Last edited by bigJJ; 11-14-2005 at 04:00 AM.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Perhaps throwing in some D-bol at 10-20mg a day for 4 wks would help?
    I'm not a Vet, nor am I extremely experienced, but I can say that Dbol at 20 mg for 4 weeks would do you no harm. Wouldn't do you too much good either, but it couldn't hurt. Personally, I'd say 40, but that's just me.

bump

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    And yes... in answer to your first question. I'm about mid-cycle now, and I'm starting another 4 week Dbol run (50mg/day).

Look, we're all guinea pigs in this game. Watch your blood pressure, watch your cholesterol, watch your liver values (i.e.. find a good doctor), and use your head. There are many who say that Dbol can be run on a four week on / four week off / repeat, cycle while on.
    there is some truth to this but with a standard 12 week cycle the gains made on the last 4 weeks of d-bol will be bloat and probaly lost. the idea of running d-bol as a jump start is because it gives test the time to solidify the gains made on d-bol. I dont think there would be much benafit for running d-bol the last 4 weeks of a cycle. in fact I think it would make recovery harde

bump

So I'll see what happens with this 100mg more of Test/wk and then maybe use the Dbol post PCT to keep gains but not during cycle.

Thread Information