Rebound Effect

My next cycle

Test Propionate 25mg every three days for 8 weeks
    NPP 100mg mixed with prop every three days for 6 weeks
    50mg of proviron a day for 8 weeks
    Two shots of hcg (2,500 I.U. each) on week 4 and 8
    Nolvadex at 40mg a day for weeks 8-11

SO.....

The proviron blocks a lot of water fat and acne, but I heard that the acne will come after the cycle then due to the test rebound effect?? Any truth of this? Any help would be great, thanks.

And don't tell me that the cycles to weak. I don't give a f*cking flying rats a$$.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    And don't tell me that the cycles to weak. I don't give a f*cking flying rats a$$.
    Why ask for advice if you don't want any?

--^ I'm just asking about the rebound effect cuz I've never took propionate or proviron . I heard that with proviron it will block the acne until you come off then it gets bad for 4-8 weeks. Any advice?

bump...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    been there.. used it.. didn't find it effective..

and i don't need to add another DHT in the mix.. so i dont do it anymore..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

--^ Aight, thanks brotha man. I was gonna use it more to help harden up and free up more test instead of taking something like winny (which is also dht.) But yeah, your advice sounds about right.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Prop Every three days 25mg WTF? Needs to be shot ED or EOD. Every 3 days it is too long and your blood levels will really be like a rollercoaster along with sides. Shoot 50mg ED or 100 EOD at the minimum. ED is the way to go with prop especially if you don't like bacne

Alright, well how about 25-50mg eod. Cuz I don't get acne or sides with primo, var and winny, but test gives me acne (like everyone else lol) But anyways, That dosage should be fine right? I don't see why 25mg for eod 8 weeks wouldn't be okay just one time to play my cards and see what happens. Then next time will be 50-100mg ed or eod. What do you think? Plus I'll be taking winny or something else inbetween to have a constant supply of androgens.

I just finished Prop cycle and it was first time I ever ran it. I ran 75-80mg ED for 13 weeks. It was a good amount and I got decent gains that I held onto, but I'm definately running 100mg next time ED or 200 EOD. So anything less then 75mg isn't going to be that effective IMO. Running 25 eod would be pointless and a waste of time even for a beginner. You won't get much acne if you're shooting ED, trust me. Acne with prop comes when test levels are fluctuating back and forth like shooting EO3 or EOD. I switched over to EOD shots about week 8 of my cycle for one week and I quickly went back to ED. I really could tell the difference in sides and definately acne.

Yeah but keep in mind I read your profile and you weigh like 230 and I"m around 155-160 lbs. So I'm a little guy at 5'10" I'm not looking to be more than like 215 225 tops at a single digit bodyfat. But anyways, I think it should be alright for one cycle at 25mg eod. If you really don't agree, then please tell me and I'll reconsider.

chest6 is offline Banned
    then why ask for advice?

Yeah but keep in mind I read your profile and you weigh like 230 and I"m around 155-160 lbs. So I'm a little guy at 5'10" I'm not looking to be more than like 215 225 tops at a single digit bodyfat. But anyways, I think it should be alright for one cycle at 25mg eod. If you really don't agree, then please tell me and I'll reconsider.
    I wouldnt juice quite yet at 160.

Why not?? I'm 21 coming to 22. Shawn Ray and all the other pro's started at 17-18 at 145-180 so who really cares?? Plus I don't want to gain more than 50-60lbs. anyways.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Why not?? I'm 21 coming to 22. Shawn Ray and all the other pro's started at 17-18 at 145-180 so who really cares?? Plus I don't want to gain more than 50-60lbs. anyways.
    well u seem pretty set on what you're gonna do. Dont get me wrong..Im 18 right now planning on starting next February but im 6 2 242 14%. Im saying you could gain more naturally first and then start up.

Yea but i'm 6"4 and you're 5"10. I'm not that big for my height, but a decent size. Just run 50mg ED and you'll be happy. That is a low dose. If you're going to run 25mg eod, I wouldn't even run it period.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    inspector. what are you going too expect from this cycle? you won't gain 50-60lbs on doses 2x's larger than what your running! not enough gear and a waste of time bro, straight up. BTW, i'm on 600mgs test wkly and i'm not getting any acne. like smak said, its all in keeping blood levels stable

aight brotha--^ Thanks. Yeah, I just wanna take it easy with test cuz of the acne. I mean I grow fine with primo and winny, but that sh*t starts to get expensive and you need to seek elsewhere to get gains for cheap. But anyways, thanks for the tips Smak.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    inspector. what are you going too expect from this cycle? you won't gain 50-60lbs on doses 2x's larger than what your running! not enough gear and a waste of time bro, straight up. BTW, i'm on 600mgs test wkly and i'm not getting any acne. like smak said, its all in keeping blood levels stable
    Yeah, but some people react differently and I'm one of those people that get bad acne from test, but I can easily cut up. Gaining weight is hard, but gaining pure muscle definition is a cinche. Regardless, you've probably been through a couple of test cycles though. I've had one test cycle of sustanon at 250mg every 5 days for 5-6 weeks. It was good, but after pct all the acne just came out from nowhere and left a lot of scars. I will say that test is the shiznit. I packed on strength so fast it was unbelievable. I was squatting like 20lbs. more or 2 reps more than my max each leg workout. It felt damn good to have that stuff in my blood.

aight brotha--^ Thanks. Yeah, I just wanna take it easy with test cuz of the acne. I mean I grow fine with primo and winny, but that sh*t starts to get expensive and you need to seek elsewhere to get gains for cheap. But anyways, thanks for the tips Smak.
    No problem man. Test is awesome. I get the least sides with it as long as I stick around 500mg.

Yeah, but some people react differently and I'm one of those people that get bad acne from test, but I can easily cut up. Gaining weight is hard, but gaining pure muscle definition is a cinche. Regardless, you've probably been through a couple of test cycles though. I've had one test cycle of sustanon at 250mg every 5 days for 5-6 weeks. It was good, but after pct all the acne just came out from nowhere and left a lot of scars. I will say that test is the shiznit. I packed on strength so fast it was unbelievable. I was squatting like 20lbs. more or 2 reps more than my max each leg workout. It felt damn good to have that stuff in my blood.
    What did use for your PCT? Try using just nolva and dropping the clomid. Makes a big difference with acne.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I"m around 155-160 lbs. So I'm a little guy at 5'10" .
    And how many cycles have you done in the past???

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    And how many cycles have you done in the past???

~Pinnacle~
    damn i thought this was a first cycle until i read all the other responses and saw the word "Next". You are 150 lbs and you have done a cycle before?

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    What did use for your PCT? Try using just nolva and dropping the clomid. Makes a big difference with acne.
    Yeah, I didn't use clomid. Just hcg and nolva. It worked good but I still got the acne.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    So you've done 1 sust cycle AND a cycle of winstrol and primo?

Thread Information