Danbrooks2k is offline Member

who has totally sworn off decca???

I used to believe that decca was really a great compound, they used to say that if you cant grow off of decca and dbol then you just cant grow... after reading this forum for close to a year I am really at the point where I am swearing off decca entirely...

supressed natural test, and dreaded decca dick...

I wonder what everyone else thinks, I havent used decca for almost a year and am much happier with EQ instead...

anyone still using decca?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    there shouldnt be anythign dreaded about deca , if ur using test with it, and there are more powerful compounds out there besides deca and dbol , i personally dont like dbol gains

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I know my joints love it in particular during times like right now since I'm training balls to the wall heavy (I have a powerlifting contest in a few weeks)... but I see where your coming from if eq is working well for you problem solved.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren has the same problems as deca ... and more... I had no problem with deca. I ran it at 400mg a week for 12 weeks with 500mg a week of test.. got good gains off it and my joints felt great. It won't be in my next cycle though because I will be running tren-a and prop...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    oh yeah I totally forgot about my bursitus in my right shoulder... crap now I remember why I bought all that decca... well maybe ill use a small dose once a year

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    never again after the gyno surgury! i'm scared as hell of dbos, too.

I like EQ so much better. I think it makes me more vascular, more pumped. The only downside to EQ for alot of people is the injection frequency, but I honestly could care less about that.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I like EQ so much better. I think it makes me more vascular, more pumped. The only downside to EQ for alot of people is the injection frequency, but I honestly could care less about that.
    i thought you only had to shoottwice a week??? but yeah i tried eq but i dont think the dose was good enough(400). ill be running it agian at 600 along with 400 mg of deca soon.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I will never use deca again. I was running 400mg deca-500mg test. and here is what I got:
    lethargy, it was all I could do to drag my sorry ass out of bed.
    depression, I am a very stable person but I was just out of it till I go off the crap.
    very emotional compound for me. like I said, I am a happy person.
    lack of hunger, I could not bring my self to eat. I actually lost around 15 lbs while on it
    because I could not eat. food made me sick to my stomach.
    I have used tren ,test, d-bol, willn, slin with so similar effects, so deca is down the shitter for me. but thats just me, many people seem to do well with it

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    i thought you only had to shoottwice a week??? but yeah i tried eq but i dont think the dose was good enough(400). ill be running it agian at 600 along with 400 mg of deca soon.
    deca and eq together is a bad idea.
    use test with your eq

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    deca is great for quantity size and strengh gains, not quality though JMO.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I will never use deca again. I was running 400mg deca-500mg test. and here is what I got:
    lethargy, it was all I could do to drag my sorry ass out of bed.
    depression, I am a very stable person but I was just out of it till I go off the crap.
    very emotional compound for me. like I said, I am a happy person.
    lack of hunger, I could not bring my self to eat. I actually lost around 15 lbs while on it
    because I could not eat. food made me sick to my stomach.
    I have used tren,test, d-bol, willn, slin with so similar effects, so deca is down the shitter for me. but thats just me, many people seem to do well with it
    i guess everyone is different, iam on that same cycle now and i feel great, what kind of test are you taking? But i love deca it helps my joints from all that winny i use to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    i guess everyone is different, iam on that same cycle now and i feel great, what kind of test are you taking? But i love deca it helps my joints from all that winny i use to do.
    I did this quite a while ago. it was all qv gear.
    I mostly use my own home brew now.
    joints were the only good that came of it for me. no big deal, there is lots of other stuff around

toolman is offline Banned
    Deca makes my BP skyrocket and recovery is a bitch....Im done with it....but will miss it.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I like Tren wa-a-a-a-y more than Deca .

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    deca fvcked my bloodwork up, but i loved the gains

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Deca has a rep for shutting you down hard...It also has a rep for being highly effective.

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    just dont like the fact that its detectable up to 18months

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I like Tren wa-a-a-a-y more than Deca.
    I've never been stronger then when on tren . i love the stuff.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Well I'm a young user..I've been using deca in all my cycles. The best cycle was my Deca/Test E/D-bol..crazy results. And once again, I'm using Deca/Omnadren /Test Cyp... IMO, i think Deca is pretty good. I never had deca dick or anything. Just great gains..But everyone is different

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I hate deca , haven't used it since my first couple cycles and never will again...

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    I also hate deca won't ever use it again- tren on the other hand is the sh!t

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    i keep deca in my cycles @ 200mg/wk or so JUST for the wonderful thing it does to my joints. also, it SORTA keeps me from wearing my old lady out too much (1g test + no deca = scared girlfriend)

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I used to believe that decca was really a great compound, they used to say that if you cant grow off of decca and dbol then you just cant grow... after reading this forum for close to a year I am really at the point where I am swearing off decca entirely...

I wonder what everyone else thinks, I havent used decca for almost a year and am much happier with EQ instead...

Damn Dan, I completely agree with you here. I was so amped on trying Deca for the first time that I even have my 20ML vial ready to go. But for some reason now I'm gonna drop it and run EQ again at higher dose instead. My also concern is mixing finasteride and deca together. It's not too smart of a idea so that's my other reason for dropping deca. Besides the hard shutdown, limp dik, longer shutdown/harder recovery I think i'm gonna end up selling it and sticking with EQ again. It's a shame because I really wanted to try Deca, but i'll hold it off yet again unless someone convinces me otherwise. I want to keep on finasteride so that's my main concern here.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    I dont like its sides but i do like its mass generation..

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619

400mg is enough to get quality gains from EQ. But IMO 400mg is the bare min dosage you'd want to run your EQ, anything less would be a waste. What I like to do with EQ is start my first 2 wks at 800mg, then drop down to 4-600(depending on how much I have) but I def notice a good bang when I frontload that shit at 800mg, it kicks in harder, much harder

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Damn Dan, I completely agree with you here. I was so amped on trying Deca for the first time that I even have my 20ML vial ready to go. But for some reason now I'm gonna drop it and run EQ again at higher dose instead. My also concern is mixing finasteride and deca together. It's not too smart of a idea so that's my other reason for dropping deca. Besides the hard shutdown, limp dik, longer shutdown/harder recovery I think i'm gonna end up selling it and sticking with EQ again. It's a shame because I really wanted to try Deca, but i'll hold it off yet again unless someone convinces me otherwise. I want to keep on finasteride so that's my main concern here.
    Im running a test enth(500mg ew) and deca stack(400mg ew) and I'm doing fine, great strength and gains, as long as you run test at a higher dosage you should be fine, I started to get decreased sex drive and shrinking nuts, but did 3 weeks of hcg (5000iu) mid cycle and everything is back to normal, I plan on running hcg again at the end of my cycle before pct, and remember to run test 2 weeks longer than deca. In my books deca is a solid go

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I use primo instead of deca now, much better drug for cutting and bulking because you can take a much higher dosage. If you go with high deca dosage progestin sides can become a problem! With primo, sides are almost non-existent!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I use primo instead of deca now, much better drug for cutting and bulking because you can take a much higher dosage. If you go with high deca dosage progestin sides can become a problem! With primo, sides are almost non-existent!
    Yes, but it's very expensive especially since you're suppose to run it at 500mg as the norm. Add in 10 weeks or so and that's a hell of alot of money! A buddy of mine said he bought some primo off a website and I was like oh I bet he paid a fortune for it. In fact he did, 250$ for like 200mg 10/ml. That's ridiculous!!! and that wont even last you but a few weeks.

Yes, but it's very expensive especially since you're suppose to run it at 500mg as the norm. Add in 10 weeks or so and that's a hell of alot of money! A buddy of mine said he bought some primo off a website and I was like oh I bet he paid a fortune for it. In fact he did, 250$ for like 200mg 10/ml. That's ridiculous!!! and that wont even last you but a few weeks.
    Yeah, primo is exstremely expensive! Ime running a gram per week now and ime almost bankrupt. But I love the quality gains and minimum sides

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get it tested - I bet it's just overpriced nandolone (Deca ) packaged as Primo... its hard to get legit Primo today unless you know someone making it... and you know they won't fuk you..

BTW - I like Deca...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Supressed natural testosterone ? Any exogenous testosterone deriative will suppress your testoterone levels... and your body won't recover it's own until they are all cleared. Doesn't matter if you are using Deca , Eq, Tren , whatever. Some do have a greater effect than others and are harder to come off without proper PCT - but they all kill it.

Deca dick? Any progestin (nandrolone , trenbolone ) will cause a decrease in libido... they have given sex offenders progesterone to kill their sex drives - cause thats what it does in high amounts.

Eq has it's place but so does Deca. Eq is good for vasculairty and you got to love the awesome pumps! Deca provides nice quality gains and keeps the joints well lubed...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Supressed natural testosterone ? Any exogenous testosterone deriative will suppress your testoterone levels... and your body won't recover it's own until they are all cleared. Doesn't matter if you are using Deca , Eq, Tren , whatever. Some do have a greater effect than others and are harder to come off without proper PCT - but they all kill it.

Deca dick? Any progestin (nandrolone , trenbolone ) will cause a decrease in libido... they have given sex offenders progesterone to kill their sex drives - cause thats what it does in high amounts.

Eq has it's place but so does Deca. Eq is good for vasculairty and you got to love the awesome pumps! Deca provides nice quality gains and keeps the joints well lubed...
    In Norway, where I live, almost all the primo is real!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah I totally forgot about my bursitus in my right shoulder... crap now I remember why I bought all that decca... well maybe ill use a small dose once a year
    Deca all but cured my knee bursitus. My knee would swell like a goose egg frequently... its gone as a result of using deca. Also I broke my neck in auto accident 12 years ago and man does deca get rid of the neck pain because of its powerful anti-arthritic effects. As for the sex drive supression, I've done 9 months straight on deca and had zero problems now 2 months after exiting the deca cycle thanks to tongkat ali (Red Kat or Dynadrol). Tongkat is very powerful and overpowers deca's inhibitory effects. Just have to know how to wean off deca by continuing testosterone , time your PCT with clomid correctly and use tongkat. Its quite possible to use deca with no lingering after cycle effects.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i don't but that's because i don't like the puffy look..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sflaggusa is offline New Member

d

i used 2cc of deca and 2 cc of test a week for 6 weeks and got accellent gains. put on just over 15 pounds and which stayed on for several months. no gyno and no deca dick. i had no sied affects what so ever and plan on doing a 12 week cylce of the same plus with dbol. just make sure you do test, its better to do a little more testr than deca, maybe 400deca 500test mgs a week. good luck

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    the size stayed on for several monthes .........................what did you do stop training or eating right.

gains off of jiuce should be permenent as long as diet and proper traing are followed. basicaly just maintience.

Thread Information