Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dbol only forum

goose is offline Banned
    `your experience sounds very strange` what a comment.

goose4....

This Shit is entertainment. LOL

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    pinnacle we both agree on that dbol is more potent then testosterone atleast right?

and your experience sounds very strange u must lost everything on ur dbol cycles? did you do proper pct? or did u do good nutrition afterwards? I have alot of freinds who did dbol they gained the most and lost the most but they also KEPT the most.....
    I'm not in agreement with you,nor am I disagreement with you.I simply want to hear you hypothesis on this topic.You haven't shown a good case thus far.

I've never ran a Dbol only cycle,so I can't comment.I have ran it with testosterone and found it to be a good compliment to the cycle.
    Yes,when I used to come "off" cycle,I always ran PCT correctly.Diet wasn't/isn't an issue either.As of now,I cruise on Testosterone at 250 mgs weekly between cycles.I'm not a believer in taking a step forward and 2 steps back....

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle how old are u???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    Pinnacle how old are u???

karln....you are dancing around the questions I posed to you.I'd appreciate answers in a somewhat intelligent manner as opposed to the gibberish you've displayed thus far.

*note I haven't flamed you,merely asked questions,so don't get all huffy with me.

~Pinnacle~

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    men men where is all the love!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    a mod should close this tread or there no need to argue... peace

Bizz

man-g is offline Associate Member
    I did alot of reading before i decided to go to the darkside. Maybe 2 years of reading. Therefore my first two cycle was injects. Test the base. I read all the post about "no dbol alone cycles", "You gonna loose your gains on dbol alone".

On the other hand i also read about alot of people with positive experiences with dbol. Therefore i decided to try it out this last summer: dbol alone 40 mg ed. And here is the facts:

In 3 weeks i gained 5 kilos. I didnt bloat at all. Now we're in mid nov. and the 5 kilos are still there.

Dbol is not different from other as. Whatever muscle you gain you keep (with proper diet/training/pct). Whatever water you gain you'll lose.
    Fact is, that when people say they lost all there gains on dbol, its because they didnt have their diet in check and only gained water.

Many people who dont know anything about training or diet wanna take the easy way: dbol. Because of all theese people its reputation is bad.

The only negative aspect of dbol is its effects on the liver. Deal with this. Take ala, Milk Thistle or whatever.

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    read the post i wrote under and iam not a male model.... i wish i was i was a model when i was a kid tough if that counts

500 mg test E a week is 50 mg test everyday..... (pure test without ester weight).... U do that in 10 weeks

Lets now see if u do 50 mg of dbol a day u only need to do it 6 weeks with ALOT ****ING MORE GAINS. Its that ****ing simple DBOL is alot more potent mg for mg then testosterone ...... i think 10 mg dbol is like 20-25 mg testosterone (natural one).

And stop flaming my posts without any argue on my sayings......... Only a retard laughs at what he doesnt know about....
    Hey-Why so much stock in the potency--Potency doesn't mean shit. That just means the concentration that will achieve a desired end-point. What's important is Efficacy--the ability of a compound to produce an effect at all, regardless of the dose. Test is the complete package, regardless of how many or how few milligrams it takes.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    a mod should close this tread or there no need to argue... peace

Bizz
    agreed, this thread should be locked.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    funny shit up in here. I plead the 5th ammendment on this one.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    karln...you have obviously have no clue on the actions of certain steroids .......do you know what class I and class II steroids are? Do you know what the androgen receptor is and binding affinity? Do you know how crucial testosterone is to the human body? Do you know that dbol suppresses natural test levels?? so you're telling us that dbol only versus test only, dbol only will yield the greatest gains of true muscle fibers!?!? regardless of the doses used?? you're hilarious bro!!

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    im getting bored of the stupid twat by the way karln you im talking about your probably beter of doing what you do and keep your information for you and your gay gym pals

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing i would say dbol is good for is a supplement ... read up on it ... its not a cycle just a supplement remember that

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    someone slap this karln guy!! Dbol cycles suck, if u do them ull end up looking like that little rake bitch in MSU's avatar!

i dont under stand if d ball only cycle gives you the gains you are saying i just start taking d ball cycles only and dont spend any more money one deca , test, trembolone etc etc lol!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    on a serious note, ive heard that larry scott used to take 5 or 10 mg of dbol every morning and thats it! He looked pretty darned good didnt he, so perhaps used in the right way, dbol mite be alright used alone.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just think karln is a wus and afraid to inject himself with test!!

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    Exactly. I have ran 5 dbol only cycles this year. I put on 30 pounds each cycle. Did I mention no pct either? what is pct?
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    LOL LOL LOL LLLLLIIIIIAAARRRRRRRRRR

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    I did alot of reading before i decided to go to the darkside. Maybe 2 years of reading. Therefore my first two cycle was injects. Test the base. I read all the post about "no dbol alone cycles", "You gonna loose your gains on dbol alone".

On the other hand i also read about alot of people with positive experiences with dbol. Therefore i decided to try it out this last summer: dbol alone 40 mg ed. And here is the facts:

In 3 weeks i gained 5 kilos. I didnt bloat at all. Now we're in mid nov. and the 5 kilos are still there.

Dbol is not different from other as. Whatever muscle you gain you keep (with proper diet/training/pct). Whatever water you gain you'll lose.
    Fact is, that when people say they lost all there gains on dbol, its because they didnt have their diet in check and only gained water.

Many people who dont know anything about training or diet wanna take the easy way: dbol. Because of all theese people its reputation is bad.

The only negative aspect of dbol is its effects on the liver. Deal with this. Take ala, Milk Thistle or whatever.
    This is a good post. Most people who do d-bol only cycles are usually the ones who dont know how to eat or train properly (newbies) and they think d-bol is a quick way to gain weight and yes, they gain the weight but because their training and diets suck they loose their gains. Ive seen this in the gym I train at with my own eyes. The owner sells gear.....guys walk in skinny as rakes, train for a few months, then they buy d-bol. They gain some, get their bench upto 180-200lbs or whatever and they walk around like ronnie coleman. Whats funny is that when they come off you never see them in the gym again.

I cant understand why people say d-bol cycles only suck, back in the day alot of the top guys used d-bol only cycles. A young 19 year austrian named Arnold Schwarzengger comes to mind. 15mg a day he took.....a d-bol only cycle.

There has been alot of arguements on this thread but alot of good points made. Heres the conclusion.........if your a crap bodybuilder who has no idea what the hell he is doing he'll loose his gains, but on the other hand if you have the knowledge and know how to eat and train properly aswell as PCT you can do d-bol only and keep gains.

So to all those who flame d-bol only cycles I wouldnt blame the drug, id blame your PCT and nutrition. I have two words to conclude my post.........'arnold schwarzenegger'.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    karln...you have obviously have no clue on the actions of certain steroids.......do you know what class I and class II steroids are? Do you know what the androgen receptor is and binding affinity? Do you know how crucial testosterone is to the human body? Do you know that dbol suppresses natural test levels?? so you're telling us that dbol only versus test only, dbol only will yield the greatest gains of true muscle fibers!?!? regardless of the doses used?? you're hilarious bro!!
    i was thinking along these lines as well. you say that mg for mg, d-bol is more potent than test, but you're talking about apples and oranges here. They're two different things, d-bol is a test derivitive and is highly toxic to the liver. you can't run it (if you're smart) for more than a few weeks and the sides you get from d-bod outweigh the sides from test three fold. You just can't compare the two. i wish i could have said it was a good arguement, but it wasn't.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    So to all those who flame d-bol only cycles I wouldnt blame the drug, id blame your PCT and nutrition. I have two words to conclude my post.........'arnold schwarzenegger'.
    Arnold was 30 years ago. Getting a little more up to date, I would think most experienced users have found a more efficient way to make and keep gains using steroids . Dbol only cycles isn't that way.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1
    This is a good post. Most people who do d-bol only cycles are usually the ones who dont know how to eat or train properly (newbies) and they think d-bol is a quick way to gain weight and yes, they gain the weight but because their training and diets suck they loose their gains. Ive seen this in the gym I train at with my own eyes. The owner sells gear.....guys walk in skinny as rakes, train for a few months, then they buy d-bol. They gain some, get their bench upto 180-200lbs or whatever and they walk around like ronnie coleman. Whats funny is that when they come off you never see them in the gym again.

I cant understand why people say d-bol cycles only suck, back in the day alot of the top guys used d-bol only cycles. A young 19 year austrian named Arnold Schwarzengger comes to mind. 15mg a day he took.....a d-bol only cycle.

There has been alot of arguements on this thread but alot of good points made. Heres the conclusion.........if your a crap bodybuilder who has no idea what the hell he is doing he'll loose his gains, but on the other hand if you have the knowledge and know how to eat and train properly aswell as PCT you can do d-bol only and keep gains.

so arnold called you up and told you what he was running huh?? testosterone was being used back then too bro. test has been around for quite some time.... I'm sure most of them ran some form of test

regardless if they were using dbol only, they had the genetics bro......

so d ball cycles alone are good or bad?????? i got fed up of using test, deca , tren ect ect. i will try d ball cycles only i now a frien of my only takes d ball cycles and anadrol cycles 6 weeks on 4 weeks of and he has been 2 yrs going like this and he is ****en huge 230 pounds and in good shape. so i thinks d ball cycles are good not bad

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, old thread.

agreed this is stupid, dbol should be used as a kickstart FOR TEST to approriatley use it's upsides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information