Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: just a question

  1. #1
    vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62

    just a question

    ok here goes, please no flaming on me just want to know something. why is it that everytime someone comes on here asking about d-bol, the poor bastards get thr living sh!t beat out of them . yes a few of those peps are very misinformed about ass, and just think that by taking a pill they will grow, well i truely belive that few people on here are doctors, and opinions are like a$$holes everyone has got one its just that some of them its up around their faces..
    i know that people want to help others out but remarks like if your afraid of needles then you shouldn,t use ass.( that is a upper face remark).. that like saying if your afraid of flying you should just fly . after all its not your ass that the pin is getting stuck into..i mean i never see hardly any remarks like make sure you use clean needles.so on so on so on..... its always its gonna **** up your liver-you'll lose it all- i'm sorry but some don't lose much, i think you can lose it as well using test as well but hey --I'M no doctor lets just try to help instead of beating the shit out of people --

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    If the person isn't ready to inject then that person isn't ready to use AAS. Oral only cycles for the most do not give quality gains.

    A lot get flammed because the question has been asked over and over and also answered.

  3. #3
    vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62
    i agree with you , but the key word in your statement was( most) , there are some, and yes the question is asked over again and again . cant the d-bol only question be moderated- or removed completely, or can the question be answeared with a decent answear other then yor liver -bloat,blah blah just refer them to a prev, post just asking

  4. #4
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    this is a research form. that means that the people should do a dam search. then if they dont fine what there looking for post a ???

    if ever one would read the rules of the board then go to the profile form there would be a lot less stupid ?? asked.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    It goes beyond what you say though. Some people have goals that aren't consistent with dbols needs (like the one going on now in another thread) and he asks for advice and then gets pissed when people don't agree with him. Same should apply all around, if want advice, ask, if you dont like the answers dont start disrespecting members. And I am the first to tell you that there are many on this board who are young and unknowledgeable about cycling and think that after one or two that they are experts. I'm 43 years old, a big man, been doing this gearing thing for 20 years, I've seen alot. There are some smart folks on here.

  6. #6
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    key word some.

    a lot of youg kids like to hear only what they wont to.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    key word some.

    a lot of youg kids like to hear only what they wont to.

    AMEN to that brother.

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    the one thing that blows my mind is how people will inject them self with shit they know nothing about. one would think they would read about the compounds first.

  9. #9
    vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62
    i agree with all of you here i mean no disrespect to anyone and have gotten good advice and never asked a single question seen not heard my motto !!!

  10. #10
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdon
    ..... yes a few of those peps are very misinformed about ass...

    ...... i know that people want to help others out but remarks like if your afraid of needles then you shouldn,t use ass...... --
    i've been misinformed about ass my hole life. i never thought it was this hard to get in such times of need. i'm not using ass anymore. only vagina for me

  11. #11
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i've been misinformed about ass my hole life. i never thought it was this hard to get in such times of need. i'm not using ass anymore. only vagina for me

    wow bro it was easy to guess your age.

  12. #12
    vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62
    ok ok , gimme me a break , aas not ass. here we go but when you think about i'm gonna check out big booty porn now --- lol

  13. #13
    vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62
    go ahead and guess because you will be wrong , the reason for the f^ck up was because of a point i was trying to make like was posted earlier this is an advice form but you can flame me all day . that would be good advice --- the great thing about it is just one push on the x in the upper right hand corner and its over (window closed) and i'm prob old enough to be your daddy -----

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdon
    go ahead and guess because you will be wrong , the reason for the f^ck up was because of a point i was trying to make like was posted earlier this is an advice form but you can flame me all day . that would be good advice --- the great thing about it is just one push on the x in the upper right hand corner and its over (window closed) and i'm prob old enough to be your daddy -----
    You're 44. What do i win?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    And I think gsxxr was speaking to fitnessguy cuz he quoted him before making that remark.

  16. #16
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    wow bro it was easy to guess your age.
    I appologize Mr. Serious...
    just giving him a hard time. chill out

  17. #17
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdon
    ok ok , gimme me a break , aas not ass. here we go but when you think about i'm gonna check out big booty porn now --- lol
    preciate you not taking offense to that bro. i thought it would be quite obvious i was joking but unfortunately some take things too seriously

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •