musclestack is offline Productive Member

when should i start to gain again?

Ok, it's been about 2 weeks since I've been off the Drol. This past week, as I stated in another thread, I had lost some strength due to losing the water weight. I also felt the Test kick in this week, and I'm into my 3rd week of Tren . Ace., so that should be kicked in also. I haven't lost any weight (still at 198). I think the loss of water weight and the Test &Tren are kind of balancing out. But when will I start to gain again? I have been maintaining 198 lbs. for a week and a half. I know that a lot of you say "don't worry about the scale", but I'm also referring to the strength gains.

BTW-This coming week will be week 7 of my cycle, and I also bumped my calories to about 4000/day. Wanna break 200 d*mnit!!! I'd like to be about 210 when all is said and done.

Thanks in advance for all the input,
    MS

bump

bump

bump

Surely someone has the answer to this. I know that plenty of you have kickstarted with an oral and lost some strenth when you discontinued it. How long did it take for you to start gaining it back again? A few days? A week? Longer?

OOOkkk, nevermind...I figured it out on my own. Just went to the gym and strength is back up. Gotta admire a man that can connect the dots by himself...

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I got stuck at that same weight for two weeks, now I am at 210. It happened right around the same time, 7 weeks. I did not use any orals. In hind sight i should have front loaded. This is my first cycle so next time I will front load, I just don't care for orals because you lose most of what you gain from it.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so you "felt" the test kick in.....i'd love to hear this one

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    usually if you time a jumpstart correctly, the test will pickup where the drol left off, since test takes a good 4 weeks or so to start working youd stop the drol by the 4th week and shouldnt really see any losses, but i could be wrong

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH

I did feel stronger and somewhat more aggressive in the gym around two weeks after my first shot. Are you saying that you don't "feel" nothing when the steroid begins to work?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    You've never "felt" your Test kick in? I feel sorry for you---it's GREAT!!! Sure it's legit?

Thread Information