Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Joel_888 is offline New Member
    operationgetbig: thank you for your post to that is helpful but i have already bought my sus250 and intend on starting slow. the sides are something im going to have to deal with as almost all steroids have something from what ive read. my diet i am trien 2 read up more about and training i have a fair idea.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    That is indeed what i did. look at it this way.. sust 250 is by far the most pop test ever there is a reason for that.. its cheap and its effective. Everyone is always hateing on sust..

Ill give you an example. i am into muscle cars and happen to own a few. I hang at times with a group of guys who are also into this hobby. But all they ever talk about are what pieces of shit hondas are.. when in fact they are the most reliable and cheapest to maintain. Dont ask me why..

longhorn814: no that is new to me. could you please inform me on this? i am reading up alot over past few weeks but that is new to me.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel_888
    longhorn814: no that is new to me. could you please inform me on this? i am reading up alot over past few weeks but that is new to me.

oye... give your gear to a guy to hold for you for a month.. stick around here. and read up. if you STILL insist on doing this at least you will have learned the baiscs by then.

that is something i can relate to i own a subaru wrx. alot of work into it. http://www.qldstreetcar.com/forum/in...showtopic=9852

thats a link to it if you wanna check it out and i agree with the statement from what ive seen alot of ppl dislike and alot like. what is 35lbs to kg?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    WOW,,this is not even funny,,sustanon is for body builders who have beed taking test for a while, sust has most types of test mixed in one,,if you are going to start your first cycle try this,
    test prop, 100mg eod
    eq @ 400mg a week
    along with .25 of letro everyday to keep the water down and gyno from exploding at your age,,and of cource followed by proper pct...sust is for men who's bodys are already at its platue with test,,so they use that for the extra kick,,dont make the mistake of using sust as a first cycle its problems waiting to happen, anyways goodluck bro

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    WOW,,this is not even funny,,sustanon is for body builders who have beed taking test for a while, sust has most types of test mixed in one,,if you are going to start your first cycle try this,
    test prop, 100mg eod
    eq @ 400mg a week
    along with .25 of letro everyday to keep the water down and gyno from exploding at your age,,and of cource followed by proper pct...sust is for men who's bodys are already at its platue with test,,so they use that for the extra kick,,dont make the mistake of using sust as a first cycle its problems waiting to happen, anyways goodluck bro
    You are joking right bro?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You are joking right bro?

~Pinnacle~
    Hes gonna do a cylce eventually anyway might as well give him a normal first one not sust at 18

Hes gonna do a cylce eventually anyway might as well give him a normal first one not sust at 18
    So you recommend (to a person that doesn't even know how to inject) Prop for a first cycle?mmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkk

~Pinnacle~

yes,,im sure he will find someone to help him with his frist injection,,its not rocket science, no one knows how to inject properly untill someone shows them for there first time

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    i am around 6 foot and now 81kg
    6' 178lbs

you are skinny.......very skinny

food is good(4000 calories would be a good goal for someone as small and inexperienced as you with 250g protein{not from ****ing shakes either})

drugs are bad mkay

thread starter=fuel for the fire that is the war on steroids

yes,,im sure he will find someone to help him with his frist injection,,its not rocket science, no one knows how to inject properly untill someone shows them for there first time
    You're posts get better all the time.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You're posts get better all the time.

~Pinnacle~
    I'll take that one as a compliment

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    That is indeed what i did. look at it this way.. sust 250 is by far the most pop test ever there is a reason for that.. its cheap and its effective. Everyone is always hateing on sust..

Ill give you an example. i am into muscle cars and happen to own a few. I hang at times with a group of guys who are also into this hobby. But all they ever talk about are what pieces of shit hondas are.. when in fact they are the most reliable and cheapest to maintain. Dont ask me why..
    If we are using a car analogy I'll make one too. This young man is trying to add rocket fuel to a car when he can't even reach the pedals yet. You just arent ready bro, thats the bottom line.
    Read everything you can. And if you decide to start soon.....I wish you luck.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    on second thought... give those to Pinn he will eat them!
    ROFL, sure he would!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'll take that one as a compliment

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    like he says, he is set on starting this course, no matter how much we tell him what a silly mistake he is making, and that he needs good diet, good training, a good foundation to build on etc.. he is going to start regardless, then, in about 2 years time, when he learns about steroids for himself alot more, then he will realise.

a great quote: for those who believe, no explanation is necessary..... for those who dont believe, no explanation is good enough.

we can give him all the advise in the world, that being leave them alone for now, and he will still take them. i know, as i was like that at 19

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    LOL

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and new to steroids . i have just recently picked up 10 ml of sus 250. and am getting 250 mg tablets of dianabol . not to sure what exactly but am getting from a very reliable sorce. as i am new to this i have a few questions and would GREATLY appreciate any assitance. perhaps a few people could give me their msn so i can keep in contact with them and run from start to finish with them as i need the advice. i am 19 next month and have done gym before i ripped a muscle and was forced to stop. i am around 6 foot and now 81kg i have started back at the gym a week ago as i have been approved and my arm is feeling great now. i have been taking max's protein powder the 90% protein one. and this week intend to start on the tablets as well as the protein powders. the next week i intend to start the sus 250 course. i am thinking of doing a cycle consisting of 7 weeks going as such 1ml 1ml 2ml 2ml 2ml 1ml 1ml. as well as taking 5 x 5mg tablets a day. i know the basics to eat such as steak, chicken, bread etc but i am also asking others for some advice. i dont eat seafood. i also would like to ask as i work 7 hours a day in an office atm i need to eat take away sometimes i have been eating subway alot. is that bad? i have been eating the steak and cheese and chicken fillet, both with lettuce, tomato and onion and cheese and that is all. can anyone please advice me of some good dieting ideas and options i would really appreciate it i am going to gym 6 times a week and boxing twice a week in my work out cycles too. any advice would be greatly appreciated as i wish to gain a fair bit of muscle perhaps around to 90kg would be great. i wish to get to 100kg but i think that will be next cycle. all advice i will appreciate thanks alot everyone

Joel.

Birthday:
    December 20, 1986

Nuff said!!

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Somebody said earlier to wait for a month and hang around this board to learn...good advice...take it. I did my first cycle at 19 with no clue what I was doing and was very sorry. If you are going to ignore everybodys advice and fire up on your sus so be it...but do it with some knowledge bro.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    IF you havent noticed by now, being young and uninformed is not a sought after quality in a drug user. You need to take a step back and do some research. Get your game in check first. Then move forward. Sounds like you need some coaching, but you need to read,read,read first. People around these boards usually know what they are talking about or at least most can give some good advice, but also rememberr that you are not the first to ask a question in here or any other board. Go to the search button at the top. Search and search again until you have read everything regarding your topic. IF you can't get the answer by then, ask someone that has been around a little via pm first to see if someone can send you to the right place. Like everyone else has already stated-get some knowledge first. Then go forward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information