Thread: Eq Or Var

wannaroid is offline New Member

Eq Or Var

Was wondering what would be more affective in a lean mass cycle
    1 gram a week of eq
    80mg a day of anavar
    Have taken 800mg a week of eq before and was not to impressed thats why the high dosage. And how many weeks to stay on var to get the most out of it. Will also be taking prop and tren in cycle.

Depends how long you took the eq for, should take it for like aroun 14 weeks to see good results, also it will make you hungry so if you are trying to diet it might not be your best bet

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO EQ over 500-600mg is a waste.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Bro...tren , prop, and var is about the best cutter you can run. You should see great results from that. I would stay on the var through the whole cycle. 9 weeks of this one shredded me all to hell. Throw some mast in there the last 4 or 5 weeks if you really want to get rock solid.

wannaroid is offline New Member
    Did it for 18 weeks it was o.k just wondering for people who have experience with both what would give better results at those dosages for a harder more defined look, i have never tried anavar .

Swampwood is offline New Member
    Ya.. the anavar is better IMO and you dont have to fight the hunger pains when trying to cut. Better be ready to pay out the anus for a good var. cycle though...lol

Swampwood is offline New Member
    I really like Zapps^^

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My friend is running var at 80mg aday, his strength gain and hardness of muscle is UNREAL. I cant wait to give it a try.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I loved var as well. why not run a test with your cycle? I think you would be happier with the results. keep your diet in check and test/eq or test/var would be a very decent lean mass cycle.

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    IMO EQ over 500-600mg is a waste.
    it also says this in hookers profile on EQ
    im on 500mg / week of eq, its pretty good.....
    increase in appetite is noticeable for sure.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    on average for 80mg a day ur lookin at about 12 a day. to expensive for my blood but if u can afford go for it.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    My friend is running var at 80mg aday, his strength gain and hardness of muscle is UNREAL. I cant wait to give it a try.
    He is running it alone...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    ZomZom le francais?

Quote Originally Posted by wannaroid
    Was wondering what would be more affective in a lean mass cycle
    1 gram a week of eq
    80mg a day of anavar
    Have taken 800mg a week of eq before and was not to impressed thats why the high dosage. And how many weeks to stay on var to get the most out of it. Will also be taking prop and tren in cycle.
    EQ needs to be run hard and long. I opt for the EQ 12+ weeks with about 200-250 mgs of Test as a Base.
    you need a base with EQ. I just came of of a 1 gram of EQ and only 200 mgs of Test to keep Blood pressure in check

BigDaddyW is offline New Member
    My friend is about at the end of the same cycle of 80 mg var ed and i got to say his strength gains are out of this world! He planned on running it for 10 weeks and now that its over we already got another order in. lol. I also noticed that he's hard as a rock. It's odd to see someone with a higher bf % become soo vascular in such a short period of time.

Quote:

My friend is about at the end of the same cycle of 80 mg var ed and i got to say his strength gains are out of this world! He planned on running it for 10 weeks and now that its over we already got another order in. lol. I also noticed that he's hard as a rock. It's odd to see someone with a higher bf % become soo vascular in such a short period of time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BigDaddyW]

My friend is about at the end of the same cycle of 80 mg var ed and i got to say his strength gains are out of this world! He planned on running it for 10 weeks and now that its over we already got another order in. lol. I also noticed that he's hard as a rock. It's odd to see someone with a higher bf % become soo vascular in such a short period of time.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    we heard you the first time!
    WHat was your friends BF% when he started and what is it now?

LOL! My computers messed up somehow i posted all that. Sorry about that guys. Im not shore the exact bf he was at but ill ask him tonite when he gets off work. He ran it with a shitty diet and still got that hard look. Im tempted to run it also now.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    LOL! My computers messed up somehow i posted all that. Sorry about that guys. Im not shore the exact bf he was at but ill ask him tonite when he gets off work. He ran it with a shitty diet and still got that hard look. Im tempted to run it also now.
    What a joke! Are u Mister Bean? haha

Thread Information