Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    Sorry Uncle Nark! I promise to be good from here on out. But just so you know...Lego made me do it!!!

I have that effect on people.

no, really, tin, just go with test. its far better than deca by itself.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Maybe some midlife cricis? How should I know what you suffer from, but if you answer like that it seems like you are asking me a question, so I say to you, do you have a midlife crices?, afraid of not getting as much attention as you did when you were 20?

I want to be bigger because I just love to get that nice feeling of growing, you all know what I'm talking about, and that feeling has nothing to do with selfesteem. I train for myself and myself only, I would not lift 2pounds to satisfy some girl.
    I don't lift 2lbs for any girl. I let her lift my "2lbs" and put it in her mouth. Midlife crisis? I hardly think so considering I'm only 30 years old.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Big K.l.g, I read in some other site that finasteride was a big NONO with deca , what do you know about that?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    ahhhhh, ok we can see you are VERY stubborn. So here is the deal. If you want to avoid all these problems with DECA ONLY, then run a test only, or test with deca. There is no way around it, so sorry. But if you want to run this cycle, then GO AHEAD. we gave you advice, but it seems like your not listening.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I am taking all advice seriously, but it always end up with 3 idiots looking for shit they can start a flame with. I don't mind, I can stay here until they get bored, because they will. Then they will find someone else to stalk, they are threadstalkers.

Thank's for that narkissos, saved by the bell there.
    Is that what you think? Bro, you opened a thread with a cocky arrogant introduction. Did you expect somebody to jump on and bow to your ass? Try using a little tact and maybe some manners when asking for others advice or opinions

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro im not rippin ya but seriously dude you are not ready for juice .. you want all the positives but are scared of any side effect you may get .. you have to be ready to step out and deal with some probs .. possible painful shots , infections , test flu , impatience waiting for gear to kick in . temper heating up , morning wood all day , getting an abcess , or getting busted and doing time , friends and family finding out and trashing your rep for life . if you arent ready for this then go to gnc and get some supplements and work youre ass off and you will get results.... good luck on whatever you do

I am 27 so I am not to young or anything, I think it is a good timing, my training have been kinda standing still for a long while. So I want this boost, but I would like to avoid bloating, it makes it so obvious that you are on a cycle. I know it does not happen to everyone, but anyhow it is good to avoid. There will be less to get rid of later when I cut in the spring also.

Bigron, nice comment, it makes out some good points, most concern lies in the hair area and family finding out for me, the rest I can deal with. That's why I want to avoid unnecessary bloat.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    I am 27 so I am not to young or anything, I think it is a good timing, my training have been kinda standing still for a long while. So I want this boost, but I would like to avoid bloating, it makes it so obvious that you are on a cycle. I know it does not happen to everyone, but anyhow it is good to avoid. There will be less to get rid of later when I cut in the spring also.
    dude, we covered all of this already with BLT! DECA WILL BLOAT YOU LIKE NO OTHER!!! but run it if you want, you don't take anyones advice, you just question it. it's ovious you need all the help you can get, LISTEN TO THE ADVICE THAT'S BEEN GIVEN!

Nismo is offline Member
    how can you shoot that shit into your sack man??? Do you numb that shit before you stick it in, or at least rub some ice on it???

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Personally, I think you need to stay away from all juice for several more years. In that time continue to eat right, lift right, and do more research. Right now you know just enough to possibly hurt yourself. I don't want to read about you in the paper.

peace,

ttgb

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Big K.l.g, I read in some other site that finasteride was a big NONO with deca, what do you know about that?
    Why are you so hell bent on using the deca ? As i said before if hair loss is when concerns you use test with finasteride.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard on another site that it should be fine with clomid thru the whole cycle and a pct of clomid also after but a higher dose. I just want to hear other opinions, and I heard nolva was no good for deca also, it could start the gyno easier while on it.

well, then come up with some Idea, but my hair stays, and I don't want to gain 30lbs and then loose half anyway because it's only testo muscles that disappear very easily. My strongest knowledge lies in the food area, I will eat alot of good proteins and carbs so I will not loose the muscles because of junkfood habits. I haven't eaten a burger in 6 years, it can have something with me only eating fish and vegetarian food for 6 years.

I also seem like throwing in 500mg of test, it will start some serious shit in me I know it, I have a slight agression problem without any juice and are easily getting into moodswings. I mean with test I will be a damn ticking bomb and I don't want that, so what are the options, is dbol good to stack with, and is it mild on the hairline?

you have a lot to learn about steroids and you should completely avoid them for now

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Orleans survivor
    im on a deca only cycle right now. 300mg a week. i don't get erect as often, but when i do i can have sex longer than i ever have before hehe. bty, 22yo 6'0 175 and only gained 5 pounds so far (in the 7th week now) lots of strength gains but almost no mass gains. eat, eat, eat, like a healthy hog. help any?
    5 lbs in 7 weeks....:/

Your gonna be just like this guy with your cycle. Why not just add the test or even the sust bro? Is it really that big of a deal? Your arguing with people that are trying to help you and your obviously the one that needs the help not them. You act like the test is anthrax or some kind of poisen lol.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to shoot the deca in your balls, don't forget a proper PCT by sticking the clomid up your ass. You're gonna love the results.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Before I found this board I ran a dumbass cycle like a lot of ppl here. 9 weeks of deca and dbol . Deca was at 300mg a week. Dbol for 6 weeks at 20mg I know I know, but you asked. Ran HCG a few times near the end..didnt really do a PCT at all. To answer your question, thing didnt work from midway into cycle, which started last August('04) and lasted until May05. That was one of the dumbest things I have ever done. Sometimes I would get hard, and be having sex, and it would go limp. A lot of the time, I couldnt get hard AT ALL. First few times with new gf in May, tried to have sex like 4-5 times but I couldnt get it up either. Mid may..I could start again. Be smart, DO NOT run deca by itself.
    i ran pretty much the same cycle, deca 200mg EW/dbol 50mg ED for 12 weeks (yes, 12 weeks on dbol and deca, with no test). it was my 1st cycle and i knew fcuk all. but, i never experienced any sides, gained about 10 lbs after everything, and only used HCG for PCT. second cycle i did 400mg deca for 10 weeks, along with 60mg winny tablets ED. again, no sides at all, gained about 4 pounds, and again, just HCG for PCT. i know better now, but they were my 1st 2 cycles and i never experienced deca dick

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    tintin if ur so worried about the bloat, use 50mg proviron ED with your juice. as youve already got the deca , you may aswell stack it with sustanon if thats all you can get hold of. if i were you, id search for another source and get some test enanthate or cyp.

Yes, I think test enant would be my preferred choice as well, I will look around and see if I can find it.

It sounds like you had trouble gaining with the deca , just like one other guy said. But he said his strength is good, I would say his diet is out of order.

I know there is alot of things to learn, that's why I started an own thread, but I don't have to wait a couple of years, come on, most of you guys did this alot younger than me. I just need a cycle that last maximum of 12w and the knowledge of different compounds wich are not so easy to find. I mean if I get gyno and have to up the nolva, would that effect the finasteride and other thing? I know it is a big balance walk with all these different preps.

I ask alot of questions, because I don't want to start a thread 3 weeks in named "what the hell, gyno, what shall I do?" I want everything at home first and that's why I ask all this, and not to irritate you and not take advice. It is the opposite, and I have almost everything cleared for me. Now it's just the appropiate dosage of everything...

Week 1-10 deca 400mg
    week 1-12 test E 500mg? (or just 200 to keep my system ok)
    proviron dosage? and timespan? (ops, I missed timm said 50mg ED, but for how long?)
    nolva in case of gyno, dosage if it occurs and timespan?
    week 13-15 PCT, the recommended here, Hcg , clomid or a higher dose of nolva?
    Finasteride during the whole cycle and 1 more month?

I would appreciate the answers for this, and not just complaints in lack of knowledge, thank you.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    If this is your first cycle, then definitely do a test/deca cycle. It is still my preferred cycle after many different variations. You will only grow so much in one cycle anyway, of course depending on the key ingredients diet/rest/training.

test en 500mg ew split into 2 shots a week
    deca 400mg ew split into 2 shots a week

run both for 12 weeks. mix both in the same shot. will help with some of the soreness from the test.

have nolvadex on hand in case any sensitive nipples start up. If so, run at 20mg ed until gone.

run .5mg of ldex each day for water bloat.

Run the standard PCT clomid and nolvadex post cycle.

Everything should turn out fine like this. Of course, it is your body and your decision, but this is a tried and true safe cycle for many, many years now. And...there are never any guarantees. But start here and see how your body reacts. Good luck.

peace,

ttgb

Thank's, that gyno, if it begins and I use nolva, does it go away and if not and I stop the cycle, does it still remain if I do the Pct? How common is it with gyno anyway, I heard some say that the most common beauty operation for men is gyno. It is still a slow process but if someone is prone, how fast will you usually notice it?

It looks like pictures of big bodybuilders like Arnold and Lou ferrigno as if they never have gotten it. You can't see any operation marks under there breast or so. I mean these guys juiced alot and still got away, did they do accurate Pct at that time?

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    tintin u re kidding about everybody helping you

No I am not, but is it forbidden to ask certain questions I want answered?

I have gotten the deca by the way zomzom, how are your cycle plans going, still going for deca and Test E?

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Thank's, that gyno, if it begins and I use nolva, does it go away and if not and I stop the cycle, does it still remain if I do the Pct? How common is it with gyno anyway, I heard some say that the most common beauty operation for men is gyno. It is still a slow process but if someone is prone, how fast will you usually notice it?
    u'll know when u have gyno, ur nipples are itchy and swolen, usually u can feel a little <<hard ball>> inside ur niples, that's ur swolen breast tissue.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    I have gotten the deca by the way zomzom, how are your cycle plans going, still going for deca and Test E?
    i will probably Use Test Prop

alright, you have a very nice shape in your avatar, I might have trouble finding Enanthate or prop, otherwise I will do sustanon with ldex or proviron like these guys told before. Have you taken deca before zomzom? I got a hold of the pakistanian I hope they are good.

May I ask what cycles you have done in the past zomzom?

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    This has got to be the gayest post I have EVER seen...
    No shit, this tard is sayin that he prefers to get good pumps at the gym than pussy??? WHAT??? I wounder what kind of pumps is he talking about?!?!?! Maybe some butt pumps I guess! Hey man, do you like the hot beef injection?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    No shit, this tard is sayin that he prefers to get good pumps at the gym than pussy??? WHAT??? I wounder what kind of pumps is he talking about?!?!?! Maybe some butt pumps I guess! Hey man, do you like the hot beef injection?
    whoa, I dont know about anyone else, but sex is better than working out, not by much, but still! Sex WHILE working out could be better

I prefer real love also, but you might never feel how that is like, and that is old shit a page back you are talking about and already ventilated by two other guys. I did not say I don't like girls, I mostly wanted to point out that I don't train at the gym for girls.

Correct me if I am wrong, but sex is working out, not many chicks do much, we do the shit and that is some hard cardio.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    im running 875mg of test -e 600mg of deca and 30mg of d-bol for first four weeks on a 14 cycle week no problems so far lil bloating but is natural with deca getting hell of nice results though ...damn sure need some test in your cycle with deca though good luck~gg

The bloat that arrives, will it all go away or is it really hard to get the face area back to were it was before? Some look so damn bloated for a long time, so I thought maybe it's hard to get rid of the bloat after?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information