Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    Seriously, you think Im the only one in this?????
    Im sure they have a ton of people and are trying to build a case against this company.
    I only rembled off the name, wasnt wrote down or anything.

I think they where hoping to find or have me hand over some gear which THEY DIDNT and I DIDNT.

So for all they know I bought 1 cycle and it could have been fake, whats the penalty for selling fake shit????
    I honestly think when they left my house BECAUSE I COOPERATED they probably threw my name out the ****in window thinking it was a dead end with me.
    NOW if I was being a dick they would probably have said "hey this guys got something to hide" and kept my name on file.

This shit dont work like in the movies. Unless its more like Training Day, then yeah its more like that here in detroit.

Cops do what they want PERIOD, there is a such thing as ABOVE THE LAW and it applies here.
    The penalties for selling/buying fake AAS are the same as the real deal in my state and you will find most states have the same laws built into their systems. They could really give a shit less if the stuff you bought was real or not, the intent/action was there, in most cases that's all that is needed. Cops don't do what they want period! Most follow the law as they want their case to stick, all it takes is for one guy to go in and say they forced their way into his house without a warrant and all evidence form that becomes tainted and questionable-they don't want this they want solid cases that send your ass to jail. As far as using the Mercedes, it is not unusual at all for the DEA to have fancy cars that they seized from REALcriminals and use them undercover, but they usually only use them undercover not doing a knock and talk, they make tons of money selling that shit at auction, so it is generally not wasted as daily travel. As for you cracking under the pressure-shit I think 90% of us prolly would, if they really showed up at your house bro, I don't blame you one bit. Most of us are not criminals by nature, just by virtue of association and not equipped to deal with the pressure. Can't say I blame you one bit bro, if they showed up.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    At least this thread is showing people what NOT to do.

F-BODYBUILDER is offline New Member
    When questioned: Do not answer questions, keep asking why they are there, and what charges they have against you. If they are not charging you with anything tell them you have nothing more to discuss with them. You don't have to try to be a hard a$$ and say get the f#ck out of here. That will only escilate the situation. If they charge you get a lawyer. You fell for the oldest trick in the book an interigater uses, accusation. They proubly went to your house on suspition that you were using. Because if they had proof you would have been charged. After a few threats they confirmed that you used steriods had more on the way and got your source. Not a smart way to handle the situation.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    What exactly did I confess to and who exactly did I snitch on ?????

Did you even read my post ???
    The sad part is that you confessed, then snitched on the source without even being charged or even pushed on the issue.

Then you did something really really stupid - you involved your girlfriend by admitting that you stored your gear at her house.

Why would you say you had gear, you did not even have it in your house?

ok bro first

DEA in Benz?? are u sure it wasnt a gang or competitor of your source looking for infor money or product???

also do not let po in the door without a warrent

when i hear the cops coming i just think about what Jim Jones said

"be quiet because i really think the cops at the door, put the locks on the door, hand me that glock off the floor"

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    This whole story is bullshit. and yes i mean like none of it ever happned. This guy was bored and wrote this garbage. it makes absolutly no sense if you have any clue at all how our system works.

Quote Originally Posted by silver_back_gorillas
    ok bro first

DEA in Benz?? are u sure it wasnt a gang or competitor of your source looking for infor money or product???

also do not let po in the door without a warrent

when i hear the cops coming i just think about what Jim Jones said

"be quiet because i really think the cops at the door, put the locks on the door, hand me that glock off the floor"

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crane
    i would definately like to see a pic of the mans card
    post it up

should i post the whole card or block some stuff out? I dont wanna get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Did you inform your source the DEA is onto them? I would tell your gf to trash the last bottle... take it out of the house and throw away at a fastfood joint. Let the mods know who the source is so they can contact if you have not already.

PS. Brandonstanks you sound like you are defending rolling over? Have you snitched before?
    will do, i had some mods chime in on the thread so im sure some of them know whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    The penalties for selling/buying fake AAS are the same as the real deal in my state and you will find most states have the same laws built into their systems. They could really give a shit less if the stuff you bought was real or not, the intent/action was there, in most cases that's all that is needed. Cops don't do what they want period! Most follow the law as they want their case to stick, all it takes is for one guy to go in and say they forced their way into his house without a warrant and all evidence form that becomes tainted and questionable-they don't want this they want solid cases that send your ass to jail. As far as using the Mercedes, it is not unusual at all for the DEA to have fancy cars that they seized from REALcriminals and use them undercover, but they usually only use them undercover not doing a knock and talk, they make tons of money selling that shit at auction, so it is generally not wasted as daily travel. As for you cracking under the pressure-shit I think 90% of us prolly would, if they really showed up at your house bro, I don't blame you one bit. Most of us are not criminals by nature, just by virtue of association and not equipped to deal with the pressure. Can't say I blame you one bit bro, if they showed up.
    Thanks man, Like I said I made some mistakes.

Lets all learn from them. I dont know what kind of proof you guys need but Ill do my best to get it because I DONT want this to go unrecognized.

I wish something like this was out there before I started, I would have tried harder to go local.

TRICK is offline Associate Member

how many of you live in the real world?

you guys talking that search warrant sh!t must live on fantasy island.

that search warrant sh!t only happens on tv and for white collar crime.

it truly shows the ignorance of the members of this board who keep talking about a search warrant, get a clue.

as for talking that detroit sh!t, dudes not even from detroit. it happened in a suburb.

a law enforcement agency doesn't need a search warrant to search your home or car, they need a search warrant to use what they find against you in a court of law, dumb fvcks!

if you don't give permission then they just need probable cause. which could be fabricated i.e. i saw something shiny.

cable tv has fvcked up a generation of minds!

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    give this guy a break , 90% of you in here would have told, after seeing 4 dea at your front door! its not like the source is your MOM! and they take risks to make BIG money!

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    Admitidly it must have been intimidating....but....
    What happens when your girlf either gets caught with your stash....or gets investigated from now on for no reason at all....
    And ratting on your source makes you a RAT oddly enough....You knew what you were getting into by ordering non proscription roids, so why act all innocent now?

I can picture it now:
    'Honestly officer, im sure we can cut a deal...ill give you every name you need, girlf, dealer, my mum and dad, my best friend....anything to save my own skin!!!!'

Judging from this it doesnt matter how much test you take you still wont make a real man.....

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    Your probably the single biggest a$$hole I know.
    Its people like you that had gulable me thinking that shit was true.
    ITS NOT. SO STOP LYING TO THESE PEOPLE.

I just went through a REAL LIFE experience while your sitting behind your computer making asumptions and watching cops on tv.

Maybe in your city they have better things to do, obviously here they dont.

Why would anyone think out of the time I have been a member here and the things I have posted, etc... that I would just out of the blue come up with this stuff?

Besides I have a business card and if/when I have to meet up with these people I can gladly ask for a pic with my camera phone? Or just take one anyway.

Dunno much else I can do to prove its all real cept of had cameras all over my house.

you will never see a card cause the dea was never there period. any card you will see will be fake. the dea might visit you if you were selling NARCOTICS from your house in the 10s of thousands of dollars or buy NARCOTICS in the 1000s of dollars. you also would never post on here again if even one little single cop visited you.

remember when the "dea agent" told you why steroids ? youre small....well in my honest opinion your story looks like the results you got from using the small number of steroids you used.

go work out and stop buillshitting.

Dying Wail is offline Associate Member

Exclamation I must say sounds like shit to me

I must say sounds like bullshit to me.

Nautica2286 is offline Banned
    ok... I wanna say BS, but i sure HOPE it is, because the source you listed is who i got my last supply of the gear from.. Now im afraid to make another order to that place and i would like to this week..

BTW.. when they shipped you the gear, what was it in??? mine was disguised amazingly! Like you wouldnt even have the SLIGHTEST suspicion..

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    That sucks!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    LOL where did this guy come from?
    My wife is an attorney and i studied law in school as well. YES you infact DO need a search warrant to enter anyones home , car trunk or glovebox or any closed locked item in the auto, UNLESS as i stated earlyer they have probable cause IE they can clearly see an illegal act/items. for example you answer the door about steroids or whatever.. they came for and in the back ground they see a pot plant or a mirror with white powder on it. THAT can allow them to enter without a warrent. Yes they can come into your house without one not invited.. the same as i can and its called trespassing.
    I think you are the one watching to much TV.
    I love when people enter a conversation and flame people for now knowing what they are talking about. Meanwhile they are full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK

it truly shows the ignorance of the members of this board who keep talking about a search warrant, get a clue.

as for talking that detroit sh!t, dudes not even from detroit. it happened in a suburb.

a law enforcement agency doesn't need a search warrant to search your home or car, they need a search warrant to use what they find against you in a court of law, dumb fvcks!

if you don't give permission then they just need probable cause. which could be fabricated i.e. i saw something shiny.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member

WHAT EVER BRO U WOULD BE AMASED AT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAND UP 4 YOUR RIGHTS & I DO'NT MEAN BE A WISE ASS JUST STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS OH YEAH U HAVE TO NO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Did you inform your source the DEA is onto them? I would tell your gf to trash the last bottle... take it out of the house and throw away at a fastfood joint. Let the mods know who the source is so they can contact if you have not already.

PS. Brandonstanks you sound like you are defending rolling over? Have you snitched before?
    yeah... no kidding.. ?!?

GOD Thank You

Amen brother, preach on.
    And its funny the person who chimes in like this lives near me, so I dunno maybe its just detroit cops that are extremely corrupt.

Tell the rest of you what, next time your near detroit and if ur white why dont u take a drive through the city, just right down some neighborhood streets. better hope you DONT see any cops, cause if ur white ur in for a world of shit, and when they have you spread eagle on the ground with your car looking like a tornado just hit it then you speak of warrants and probable cause as they just stroll away.

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    Admitidly it must have been intimidating....but....
    What happens when your girlf either gets caught with your stash....or gets investigated from now on for no reason at all....
    And ratting on your source makes you a RAT oddly enough....You knew what you were getting into by ordering non proscription roids, so why act all innocent now?

I can picture it now:
    'Honestly officer, im sure we can cut a deal...ill give you every name you need, girlf, dealer, my mum and dad, my best friend....anything to save my own skin!!!!'

Judging from this it doesnt matter how much test you take you still wont make a real man.....
    I said It was @ my gf's house.

WANNA HEAR THE KICKER ?
    THEY WHERE @ THE PLACE MY GF LIVES, DOH dumb cops

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    ok... I wanna say BS, but i sure HOPE it is, because the source you listed is who i got my last supply of the gear from.. Now im afraid to make another order to that place and i would like to this week..

BTW.. when they shipped you the gear, what was it in??? mine was disguised amazingly! Like you wouldnt even have the SLIGHTEST suspicion..

Oh your ****in tellin me, a blender and the batteries where removed with the stuff wrapped in the metal type shit where the batteries would go.

It took me 10 minutes to even see it and I KNEW IT WAS THERE. They even re-vacume sealed the stuff and re-sealed the box.

So like I said they MUST HAVE GOT THE SOURCE.

Look @ where u sent the money, its on US soil although the package comes from mex. Im not surprised @ all honestly.

Why do u think they didnt get it when it came? Because they must have just now got the source.

PLEASE post back when ur shit arrives and let us know if all goes smoothly.

topgun1983 is offline Banned

Tell the rest of you what, next time your near detroit and if ur white why dont u take a drive through the city, just right down some neighborhood streets. better hope you DONT see any cops, cause if ur white ur in for a world of shit, and when they have you spread eagle on the ground with your car looking like a tornado just hit it then you speak of warrants and probable cause as they just stroll away.
    Is this post about roids or the victimisation of the white man??????

PS. How would the DEA have known you were white before arriviing?
    NO WONDER RONNIE COLEMAN HAS GOT AWAY WITH IT FOR SO LONG!!!! AND HES A COP AS WELL! (Maybe he gets massive on confiscated goods?)

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    Is this post about roids or the victimisation of the white man??????

PS. How would the DEA have known you were white before arriviing?
    NO WONDER RONNIE COLEMAN HAS GOT AWAY WITH IT FOR SO LONG!!!! AND HES A COP AS WELL! (Maybe he gets massive on confiscated goods?)
    LOL nah it was just a side rant on how ****ed up detroit cops r. had nuthing to do with DEA or roids, sorry for going a lil off topic.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    ouch

jef
    jef is offline Member
    A list of bunk sources that are scammers should be posted so that if anyone has the unfortunate confrontation with law enforcement and they demand a source we can give them one of the scammers names!

msu16366 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    A list of bunk sources that are scammers should be posted so that if anyone has the unfortunate confrontation with law enforcement and they demand a source we can give them one of the scammers names!
    Good idea, I hate scamming pieces of shit

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    thats weak

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Why would you let them in with no warrant?

Why EVER order anything illegal with a credit card under your name or anyone elses?

How many times has that been brought up here and a million other places?

Why confess to anything, was there a gun being held to your head???

Is this story even true?

And if it is, WTF were you thinking?

Staying natural sounds like a good plan... I'd stick to that...

Well I hear a pounding @ my door today and think maybe its someone bugging me to shovel my snow.

Im sleeping and look out the window to only see a mercedes parked out front.

Im thinking, thats odd??? but didnt think too much of it and answered the door.

it was 4 DEA agents asking for a familiar name. I knew right away why they where here.
    They werent asking for me because I used another persons CC to order my stuff. They asked for the name on the CC.

My last order was quite some time ago and I couldnt believe they just now came around???
    But on the other hand I do have another order on the way, its from my same source but its only prescription acne meds and they SPECIFICALLY said steroids have been ordered to this address.

Once they found the person they where looking for lived 4 hrs away they asked for my ID. By law they can do this as can any law enforcement agent.

So I ask if they can come back tomorrow with a lil laugh "just go get your ID" I was told.
    So I try to close my door but the officer has his foot firmly planted in the door. Im thinking **** it, Im not getting "assaulting and officer" for prying the door shut.

Of course they come right in, no warrant, at least not for me. Start searching around, snooping in stuff but no real tear the place apart type raid shit.
    Just opening things and such.

Officer beats around the bush and see's all my supplments and comes to the conclusion it was for me. he comments on my small size and asks why. I told him "Well picture me about 25 lbs lighter. I only wanted to pack on a few pounds and did 1 cycle".
    I had no problem fessing up as a 1 time user. The persons name they where looking for is real and im not letting them go down for my stupidity, not to mention my signature is on the packages which I did on purpose in case of this.

I only ordered a couple bottles of test and deca , so if you think they dont go for small fish or you get a "seizure letter" first your sadly mistaken.

Oh and did I mention AND THIS IS IMPORTANT I ordered my stuff quite some time ago, already recieved and used it. Yep they dont always show up disguised as postal service.

There finished searching, find nuthing. Main DEA guy asks "got any more stuff or any more on the way"
    I say "Yeah I got about half a bottle", he asks "can you get it" I say "Its @ my gf's house".

He then proceeds to tell me how there trying to bust the big fish which sounds about right to me, Im obviously not ordering from them any more and they must know who I got it from since they got my ****in name from somewhere. So I tell them the website name (Im not a rat but you rat me out I rat you out) I also tell them I have some stuff on the way if there interested but its only acne meds.

So it all ends with me giving them my cell number and told I will be contacted next week. I ask when, The other guy says after the first, other guy says next week sometime, maybe monday. Real sketchy shit ??? So I agree. i just wanted them gone.

I got a card with one of the guys name on it. I have no ****in clue where this is heading, ill keep you guys updated though since everything I have read about this kind of stuff on these forums is stories,Ideas, speculation, etc... nuthing first hand.

Just sucks I have to be the first hand experience guy but I could be in jail right now. So it could be worse.

Btw the only clue I will give to the site and say STAY AWAY is Pxxxx.com Figure it out.

Good luck to the rest of you guys but I think Im going natural for a while after this one.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    LOL where did this guy come from?
    My wife is an attorney and i studied law in school as well. YES you infact DO need a search warrant to enter anyones home , car trunk or glovebox or any closed locked item in the auto, UNLESS as i stated earlyer they have probable cause IE they can clearly see an illegal act/items. for example you answer the door about steroids or whatever.. they came for and in the back ground they see a pot plant or a mirror with white powder on it. THAT can allow them to enter without a warrent. Yes they can come into your house without one not invited.. the same as i can and its called trespassing.
    I think you are the one watching to much TV.
    I love when people enter a conversation and flame people for now knowing what they are talking about. Meanwhile they are full of shit.
    I agree! I was LMAO when i read that guys post yesterday but was to lazy to respond.

jef
    jef is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    thats weak
    Date of Birth:
    March 26, 1983
    Interests:
    I done things you aint never hearda
    c murda , enough said
    Height:
    6'4''
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    18% - being in the slammer; didn't you work out? or were you a lot higher bf before you went in?
    Training Experience:
    since i was a youngin
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    good knowledge
    Cycle Experience:
    none

C Murda,,,you must have narked yourself...you're only 22 claiming a title with murda...you would be in for i'm sure at least 20 years for killing someone. I'm not interested in going to the Alabama Slamma; that's for tuff "murda's like you". Besides; i like my idea and there's no way they could even prove anything against one of them anyhow...But it would be nice for a little payback!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    good luck with that man, i've found if your just honest with cops and dont play them over (because they know when you do) things can go alot easer.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    just thought of this.. if you really wanted to be an asshat to the cops you could of said.

..."hey lets search my entire house for 2 little bottles of steroids , when i know a guy who has a pound in a half of weed in his closet selling it to 15 yr olds but lets get him after we get the guy who is trying to build muscle"

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    One of two things

A. Story is complete B.S.
    B. The guy is a complete Idiot

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

wow.. and when i went to law school, and the police academy that was not the case.. probable cause to search?? i don't think so.. to search to keep you from destroying evidence.. that's a maybe..

to observe something in plain sight.. yes they can do that all day long.. you'd be suprised how many gym bags are randomly found left open, or drawers that are left open and someone sees into them..

in the original case, he was instructed to provide id.. they made sure he didn't leave the house, or go for a weapon..

all in all, if they had found something without a search warrent.. they would not have been able to get a conviction..

but in the original post.. he admitted to them that he did have 1/2 bottle.. thus they then had probable cause..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    who pays for AAS with a credit card?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The most important evidence law enforcement can get for a trial is a confession. And yes "I was only going a little fast" or "I only have a couple pills" etc is a confession.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    They hadn't read him his rights.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    They hadn't read him his rights.

come on bro, you think they are above lying? You knbow damn well later on sitting at a desk filling out there reports it will sound like they went by the book.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

If you had ever taken a govt class you would think differently. They cant search your car for no reason NOR your house. Think Im wrong? Check the law...now whos a dumb****?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information