Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EQ question

thermodave is offline New Member

EQ question

Awsome site, been observing from the sidelines for awhile. Anyway, presuming test e. will shut you down faster and to a greater degree than EQ, would it make sense to start the EQ 4 weeks sooner than the test, then run both for 10 weeks? Only bringing this up because the consensus seems to be to run EQ for a minimum of 12 weeks, and I don't want to run test for that long.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodave
    Awsome site, been observing from the sidelines for awhile. Anyway, presuming test e. will shut you down faster and to a greater degree than EQ, would it make sense to start the EQ 4 weeks sooner than the test, then run both for 10 weeks? Only bringing this up because the consensus seems to be to run EQ for a minimum of 12 weeks, and I don't want to run test for that long.
    You can,but you'd still be running a 14 week cycle no matter what.Why not run it the right way?

~Pinnacle~

I guess my theory was that a quicker recovery would be possible without being on the test for a full 14 weeks.

I guess my theory was that a quicker recovery would be possible without being on the test for a full 14 weeks.
    You'll be shut down no matter what.EQ shuts you down just the same as test would.

~Pinnacle~

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    well if you wanted to run them to start working together i guess you could start the EQ a little earlier, but if you wanna hit the receptors hard when theyre fresh look into frontloading.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What information are you basing your theory off of?

I've found that a shorter test cycle allows me to recover faster than a longer one. (obviously). Are you saying that a 14 week cycle with EQ would be just as hard to rebound from than a 14 week test cycle?

I've found that a shorter test cycle allows me to recover faster than a longer one. (obviously). Are you saying that a 14 week cycle with EQ would be just as hard to rebound from than a 14 week test cycle?
    Allow me to pose a question to you.

Do you believe Testosterone shuts you down more than EQ?

~Pinnacle~

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Allow me to pose a question to you.

Do you believe Testosterone shuts you down more than EQ?

~Pinnacle~
    Yes it does! In an EQ-only cycle you would still have 30-35% natrual test in you, while on a test cycle you will be completely supressed.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yes it does! In an EQ-only cycle you would still have 30-35% natrual test in you, while on a test cycle you will be completely supressed.
    Really? You know this because there are so many studies about a horse steroid used in humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Really? You know this because there are so many studies about a horse steroid used in humans?
    A friend of mine was on a EQ-only cycle 600mgs ew, and got bloodwork after 10-weeks. hes test levels had dropped 70% from starting point, (give or take!)

OK....I need to you back this up with clincal studies.I'm calling you out!!You make far too many claims with out backing anything up.

I'LL be WAITING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A friend of mine was on a EQ-only cycle 600mgs ew, and got bloodwork after 10-weeks. hes test levels had dropped 70% from starting point, (give or take!)
    So that must mean everyone in the whole world is like that? Why when studies are preformed they have alot of people? Did you see his blood work or did he tell you that? Got a copy?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never ran pct and this is my last cycle:
    6 weeks
    test - 800mg per week
    tren ace - 500mg per week
    deca - 300mg per week
    no probs

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I've never ran pct and this is my last cycle:
    6 weeks
    test - 800mg per week
    tren ace - 500mg per week
    deca - 300mg per week
    no probs
    LMAO... What is this all about???

OK....I need to you back this up with clincal studies.I'm calling you out!!You make far too many claims with out backing anything up.

I'LL be WAITING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I dont have clinical studies to back that up with, I made that statement from one of my frends cycles, no bullshit! You know if you go on a eq/var/primo or t-bol only you want have much testicel-shrinkage if any. Why? Because you still have some natrual test in you. Test/tren and deca are the 3-aas that will shut you down completely very fast.

goose is offline Banned
    With EQ,Decrease HPTA function is Moderate,however,at high doses you can get shut down.

goose4..........

I dont have clinical studies to back that up with, I made that statement from one of my frends cycles,
    Because he's your friend,that makes your statement credible?

So NO proof right?Just another CLAIM by you with absolutely nothing to support it?

~Pinnacle~

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    wow, OWNED!

You'll be shut down no matter what.EQ shuts you down just the same as test would.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle
    I would like to see some proof to this.

So NO proof right?Just another CLAIM by you with absolutely nothing to support it?

~Pinnacle~
    You just owned him...

~Pinnacle~
    I guess, I got no proof, but my statement is credible! Ime sure people react a little differently, but talk to anyone who has done, or doing, an Eq-only, and has had bloodwork! They would not be completely shut down, unless using megadoses!

Didn't intend to start a fight fella's. If I only wanted to run test for 10 weeks, what would you suggest the best way to run EQ, keeping in mind the 14 week rule(?) for maximum EQ results?

I guess, I got no proof, but my statement is credible! Ime sure people react a little differently, but talk to anyone who has done, or doing, an Eq-only, and has had bloodwork! They would not be completely shut down, unless using megadoses!
    Wrong! I did eq only once. I was shut down just as if I was using test. 10weeks at 150mg eod(had to shoot like that as it was ft. dodge)

Didn't intend to start a fight fella's. If I only wanted to run test for 10 weeks, what would you suggest the best way to run EQ, keeping in mind the 14 week rule(?) for maximum EQ results?
    Run test from the beginning even if at replacement doses... but you better be hitting the eq pretty good. Run the test a week longer. You can get by with 12 weeks of eq and 13 of test.

Wrong! I did eq only once. I was shut down just as if I was using test. 10weeks at 150mg eod(had to shoot like that as it was ft. dodge)
    Did you have bloodwork? Or did you yust feel like you were shut down?

Did you have bloodwork? Or did you yust feel like you were shut down?
    I always have blood work done by my doctor. Even had it done before I even cycled to get a baseline... I get it done at 4 weeks after cycle and if I need to I go back in another 4 weeks(whatever he suggests).

And as the feel like... my nuts shrank

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    So NO proof right?Just another CLAIM by you with absolutely nothing to support it?~Pinnacle~
    You know, I read your posts a lot and you seem to be extremely knowledgable on gear. Though, why are you so aggressive with people? I've seen you like this multiple times, including me.

I'm looking to learn like others on the forum are...but how can I do that when you are always slamming people? It's like trying to take advice from someone who is always yelling. It's counter-productive.

Run test from the beginning even if at replacement doses... but you better be hitting the eq pretty good. Run the test a week longer. You can get by with 12 weeks of eq and 13 of test.
    What is your theory on running test for a week longer than the EQ?

I always have blood work done by my doctor. Even had it done before I even cycled to get a baseline... I get it done at 4 weeks after cycle and if I need to I go back in another 4 weeks(whatever he suggests).

And as the feel like... my nuts shrank
    That sounds strange to me, but like I said, people get hit differently by gear. My nuts doesnt shrink anything with Eq or the other weaker aas like primo, winny, t-bol, var and so on!

What is your theory on running test for a week longer than the EQ?
    They both will clear your system at the same time so you can pct two weeks after last test injection.

They both will clear your system at the same time so you can pct two weeks after last test injection.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

That sounds strange to me, but like I said, people get hit differently by gear. My nuts doesnt shrink anything with Eq or the other weaker aas like primo, winny, t-bol, var and so on!
    Eq is the only thing I have ran by itself... So I cannot comment on the other items. Deca was the worst shut down, but is an excellent steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    You know, I read your posts a lot and you seem to be extremely knowledgable on gear. Though, why are you so aggressive with people? I've seen you like this multiple times, including me.

I'm looking to learn like others on the forum are...but how can I do that when you are always slamming people? It's like trying to take advice from someone who is always yelling. It's counter-productive.
    Aggressive?When claims are made without support of studies,would you not ask for proof?That is how anabolic board rumors are started.Get my drift?

How am I slamming him?I asked for proof of his claims?I didn't flame him.

~Pinnacle~

**I HAVE POSTED THIS DOZENS OF TIMES**
    ------------------------------------------------------------

*NOT ALL ANDROGENS CAUSE SHUTDOWN*

"Shutdown", is defined by a COMPLETE inhibition of the Pituitary/Testes, resulting in a TOTAL cessation of endogenous androgen production.

SOME androgens will only SUPPRESS endogenous androgen production, resulting in a DECREASED testosterone level, but not a complete shutdown. (Tbol, Var, Wistrol, EQ, Dianabol , masteron , primo)

Very Androgenic /Progestenic/Estrogenic steroids (Tren , Deca , Drol, Test) cause a COMPLETE shutdown of endogenous hormone production.

The distinction between SUPRESSION and SHUTDOWN is utterly important, as steroids that cause LESS supression of endogenous hormones will allow for greater retention of gains upon ending the cycle, and a quicker, easier PCT. This is why I avoid using test in my cycles, as TEST only makes retaining gains more difficult."
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    --SIDE NOTE
    *I JUST ADDED TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE TO MY EQ-ONLY CYCLE* (10 days ago)

I have ran almost every compound SOLO:

Anavar , Dianabol, Turinabol , Primobolan , Boldenone , Winstrol ....

NONE of these drugs used ALONE at MODERATE dosages caused any significant change in sexual function/libido. (Exception being Winstrol/Anavar). Upon cessation, my testosterone levels always rebounded very quickly, and I have always maintained ALL of my gains.

This is my 1st run EVER with testosterone...Only time will tell....

[R]
    Last edited by ROSSOSTERONE; 12-16-2005 at 01:19 PM.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Is this the Imfamous Ross hehehehe
    You Wont be here long

Quote Originally Posted by ROSSOSTERONE

NONE of these drugs used ALONE at MODERATE dosages caused any significant change in sexual function/libido.

[R]
    Hi Ross..long time no see.Hope all is well.

Bad example above Ross.Many guys have ran Deca solo and didn't have any sexual disfuction at all.They were still shut down though.same goes for recovery.Just because you can get a hard on at PCT doesn't mean you are recovered.

~Pinnacle~

Pinn--

**BLOODWORK** is what I use to determine "recovery" and "SHUTDOWN". I have bloodwoork verifying that the various drugs I listed above, ONLY REDUCE TESTOSTERONE --they do not SHUT IT OFF.

Furthermore, sexual function/libido is an indicator of endogenous testosterone production(so long as synthetic test is not included).

Proviron (Mesterolone) doesn't shut you down at reasonable doses:

Horm Metab Res. 1984 Sep;16(9):492-7.Related Articles, Links

Effect of non aromatizable androgens on LHRH and TRH responses in primary testicular failure.

Spitz IM, Margalioth EJ, Yeger Y, Livshin Y, Zylber-Haran E, Shilo S.

We have assessed the gonadotropin, TSH and PRL responses to the non aromatizable androgens, mesterolone and fluoxymestrone, in 27 patients with primary testicular failure. All patients were given a bolus of LHRH (100 micrograms) and TRH (200 micrograms) at zero time. Nine subjects received a further bolus of TRH at 30 mins. The latter were then given mesterolone 150 mg daily for 6 weeks. The remaining subjects received fluoxymesterone 5 mg daily for 4 weeks and 10 mg daily for 2 weeks. On the last day of the androgen administration, the subjects were re-challenged with LHRH and TRH according to the identical protocol. When compared to controls, the patients had normal circulating levels of testosterone , estradiol, PRL and thyroid hormones. However, basal LH, FSH and TSH levels, as well as gonadotropin responses to LHRH and TSH and PRL responses to TRH, were increased. Mesterolone administration produced no changes in steroids , thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL. There was, however, a reduction in the integrated and incremental TSH secretion after TRH. Fluoxymesterone administration was accompanied by a reduction in thyroid binding globulin (with associated decreases in T3 and increases in T3 resin uptake). The free T4 index was unaltered, which implies that thyroid function was unchanged. In addition, during fluoxymesterone administration, there was a reduction in testosterone, gonadotropins and LH response to LHRH. Basal TSH did not vary, but there was a reduction in the peak and integrated TSH response to TRH. PRL levels were unaltered during fluoxymesterone treatment.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

[quote=ROSSOSTERONE]Pinn--

**BLOODWORK** is what I use to determine "recovery" and "SHUTDOWN". I have bloodwoork verifying that the various drugs I listed above,

No need for caps Ross.I can read just fine ( most days anyway ).

Can you post up results of blood work done while running EQ alone? Also proving EQ was active in your blood at the time?

I'm not doubting you Ross.I would like to see some documented proof though.Since there really isn't any in regards to EQ.

THX

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    ROSSOSTERONE-

How much Decrease in HPTA function does masteron have,cheers?

goose4.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information