gonnagro is offline New Member

Advice sought for second cycle

45 yo guy here...6'2" 210 14% bf. In mid 2005, did an aggressive 4+ month cycle of test enanthate , deca , hgh, and anavar --all provided by an anti-aging clinic advertised on this site. Was blown away by the great results, especially since I'd been lifting for only a few months before the cycle began. Would now like to plan a second cycle. Am hoping for similar results for much less $. Any suggestions would be appreciated--especially ideas for less costly alternatives to hgh and anavar. Would want to continue deca, since it really helped alleviate joint strain. Thanks...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    hell,you already did a more experienced cycle,everything else is gonna show less gains most likely
    your 1st cycle is always the best and you alraedy did gh,deca ,test,var...dont know what doses you took but i imagine not too high considering where you got it from.if i were you id run the same cyle,up the the dose a bit ,train and eat like there are no tomorrow and grow

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    sustanon , deca , d-bol, maybe some tren . you'll pay a fraction of what you paid for the growth alone, and you'll get great results.

Thread Information