Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member

How do you smuggle your Orals when traveling?

Hey bro's, I'm going to be going to Las Vegas in about week 3 of my proposed cycle and I'm wondering how to smuggle my T-Bol and Nolva on the plane? I was thinking about just buying a bottle of advil; dumping all the advil out then put my the OT and Nolva on the bottom and put they advil back in. I never fly so I don't know how strict they are or if they will open up the advil and see perhaps different colored pills inside of it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    omg u be fine they dont check shit

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    yeah if they shake the bottle or it moves during travels... maybe just use some less well known otcs bottle and put your gear in it

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    Hey bro's, I'm going to be going to Las Vegas in about week 3 of my proposed cycle and I'm wondering how to smuggle my T-Bol and Nolva on the plane? I was thinking about just buying a bottle of advil; dumping all the advil out then put my the OT and Nolva on the bottom and put they advil back in. I never fly so I don't know how strict they are or if they will open up the advil and see perhaps different colored pills inside of it.
    thats exactly how i do it. they will never check inside the advil container. and even if they did, whos to say your tbol isnt vitamin c and your nolva isnt B12 or something.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    also, on my way back form cancun one year i didnt realize this but i guess they search your bags when you are returning to the u.s. anyway i had a bunch of sust preloads in my bag and they didnt say shit. i just realized that you werent talking about bringing stuff back from mexico, oops.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would get an old prescription bottle with your name on it. Make sure it's one that they wouldn't know the difference in like: antibiotics , muscle relaxers, etc. They won't know what those pills are supposed to look like, but they will know what an advil tab supposed to look like. They probably wont check it anyway, but that's what I would do just in case.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    put them in condoms and shove em up ur bum bum!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    On a serious note buy a big bottle of some medication that looks pretty damn similar and stick em in that!

Thread Information