Thread: Skin and test?

Fatmax is offline Junior Member

Skin and test?

I don't really break out but can get the odd one.Two weeks on 500mg test. Just want to ask what helps prevent... steam room, fake and bake, (scrub with sandpaper..ha)???
    Also I have recently been getting razor burn on the neck and it sucks cause it don't look good and its irritating as hell, I've tried alcohol, steam before shave, after shave, different razors...etc. I know lots of guys get this, who knows what to do?

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    shave with the grain, not against the grain.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    steam room is good. Panoxil bar soap.

You'll get better responces and find this asked before in the spa section

I had 2 look twice I thought u were joking about the spa section. I have not tried panoxil bar, thanks.

U know what works for me bro, Nurtrogena body scrub, its in a orange bottle, remember its the SCRUB one not the regular, soapy-like one... It prevents breakouts really well, for me at least . I use it 2x per day. U can use it on ur face as well.

I've heard good things about that stuff!!

exodito is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that dish detergent is suppost to work really good.

Are you kidding? Thats gotta sting! I have never heard that before.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    dish soap does work well. like dawn... its antibacterial and rinses off without leaving much of a residue unlike many bar soaps. ive used it before to help control excessive oil.

Holy crap I never would of thought that.. I guess it would dry out your skin but would applying cream after defeat the purpose? Also does anyone know what to do about the razor burn.. I shave with the grain so thats not the issue. Panoxil bar is that for the razor burn or the body?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatmax View Post
    Holy crap I never would of thought that.. I guess it would dry out your skin but would applying cream after defeat the purpose? Also does anyone know what to do about the razor burn.. I shave with the grain so thats not the issue. Panoxil bar is that for the razor burn or the body?

If you dont want acne I highly reccommend you NEVER EVER EVER use any type of cream, lotion for moisturising, as this will for sure encourage acne by clogging pores and preventing overall "breathing" of skin.

I never use any oils whatsoever on any part of my bod. Just cologne for the ladies

Dish soap is a bytch to get off seems like... Whenever I "accidentally" put some on my hands instead of regular soap it always takes like a min or 2 to rinse off. But yes afterwards there is no residue that is true.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmax View Post
    The ponaxil bar is a soap bar for acne. Much better for your skin then dish soap.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Use Andro-Gel as after shave.

Thread Information