BottleSlinger1109 is offline New Member

mid cycle crisis!!!!!!

ok guys here goes my dilema....i'm at week 7 of my 15 week cycle of Enanthate @ 500 mg/wk....and my gear was knocked off the shelf and the neck of the bottle broke and it all went onto the floor ....now here comes the crisis part....i've head trouble getting more gear so it's been about 2 weeks since my last inject...and i'm starting to lose weight(already dropped 2 lbs in a week..)...but i'm still vigilant with my gym time and diet..now i am able to get ahold of some Prop @ 100mg/ml...and wondered what everyones oppinions on switching over to prop to finish the cycle...also wondered if i should use the same dosage of 500mg/wk and if so how should i break up the dosage???...ed...eod???? also i can pick up some d-bols for a great price if anyone thinks that it'd be worth my time.....thans a ton guys and speed is of the esence.....

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Finishing a cycle with prop. is very common. I would go 525 mgs. per week by doing 75mgs per day. That's if you can handle being a pin cushion.

injects don't really bother me too much anymore......just found out a may have another issue....i may only be able to get 20 ml of prop...and then all my buddy has is sust 250.....20 ml wont be enough prop to finish off 8 weeks....what do you think about running therough the prop and then going to the sust......dammit man i'm so pissed about this...i hate playing games with my cycle....thanks

smiler is offline Senior Member
    test is test...pretty much

Aside from your hormone levels possibly not staying very even, I would go with the sust ED or at least EOD. Then go ahead and finish with the prop. Don't sweat it to bad man. I think you will be fine and you should enjoy the prop. at the end.

so you're saying as long as dosages are consistent then changing esters is not an issue???....in not so many words...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BottleSlinger1109
    so you're saying as long as dosages are consistent then changing esters is not an issue???....in not so many words...lol
    well said

awesome well that puts my mind at ease a lil more......kinda an irrellevant side note...and it may just be because i've been stressing about the above issue but i've had a huge problem with losing my apetite recently...that's one reason i was considering the d-bols.....any recomendations for getting hungry??

Quote Originally Posted by BottleSlinger1109
    awesome well that puts my mind at ease a lil more......kinda an irrellevant side note...and it may just be because i've been stressing about the above issue but i've had a huge problem with losing my apetite recently...that's one reason i was considering the d-bols.....any recomendations for getting hungry??
    never had any but I hear a low dose eq will do wonders for your appatite

pioneer is offline Banned
    If you are going to use the Sust, you only need to inject 2x a wk. It has longer acting esters. Then i would use the prop at the end of the cycle. The prop needs to be injected 100mg EOD. The 20mL will last you 5 wks. Good luck!

Your right pioneer the sust. twice a week or EOD. not ED like I said.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Take vit B 6 and 12.. and you get hungry again

Thread Information