Thread: no test/?

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

no test/?

why do these guys insist on running there cycles without test/? why wont they listen?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very simple. They are stupid. They are set in their ways, or scared. That's why there are so many "Dbol only cycle" posts. Newbies are scared of needles. They are obviously not dedicated enough to the lifestyle of body building.

The people who have done their research, know that test is the base. IE, it's the bread of a sandwich. You could put meat, peanut butter, or jam in it, but at the end of the day it's not a sandwich without the bread.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Test shuts me down very hard! In future cycles, the only test I would use, is the oral version(andriol )

karln is offline Associate Member
    why is test that ****ing important? for an example if u use tren and winstrol (were the same guy complained me not using tesT) is becouse if i use test the whole point of the cycle is gone couse i dont want any estrogen at all in my body so i burn maximum fat thats why!!! And why couldnt u use dbol only? dbol has everything test has but yet stronger..... Test is overrated and deca is underrated on forums why? if i will use test in my cycle it will be one ever other WEEK just for the dicks sake.... or i will add test when the problem occur..... test sux thats why people dont want it in there cycles.... for an example i gain more solid gains on 400 mg deca a week in 8 weeks then test e 500 mg in 12 WEEKS! .....

Quote Originally Posted by karln
    why is test that ****ing important? for an example if u use tren and winstrol (were the same guy complained me not using tesT) is becouse if i use test the whole point of the cycle is gone couse i dont want any estrogen at all in my body so i burn maximum fat thats why!!! And why couldnt u use dbol only? dbol has everything test has but yet stronger..... Test is overrated and deca is underrated on forums why? if i will use test in my cycle it will be one ever other WEEK just for the dicks sake.... or i will add test when the problem occur..... test sux thats why people dont want it in there cycles.... for an example i gain more solid gains on 400 mg deca a week in 8 weeks then test e 500 mg in 12 WEEKS! .....
    I am not a fan of test ideer. Ive run plenty of test-free cycles with greate results. Proviron can work as a substitute for libido, if someone dont want test!

proviron is more expensive then test lol so thats kind of a waste just do one test every other week or put in test when the prob occur

goose is offline Banned

I don`t agree with you.You talk crap!!

goose4..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Oh dear.....

so can single one of u guys who told me i talk crap tell me why i talk crap? do u have any argues that favor u?

goose is offline Banned
    Date of Birth:
    May 2, 1985

proviron is more expensive then test lol so thats kind of a waste just do one test every other week or put in test when the prob occur
    Really, Proviron is dirt-cheap where I live!

so can single one of u guys who told me i talk crap tell me why i talk crap? do u have any argues that favor u?
    To be honest, I cant be bothered to argue with you, I dont feel well. Go do some serious research on AS, then come back with your theories, including references. Then, and only then, I may listen to your opinion/thoery.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Date of Birth:
    May 2, 1985

???? goos4 is that you? like i care when ur birth day is???? u havent said one smart thing yet.

swifto its u who started the argument by saying i talk crap yet u have not told anything of ur own or some1 else theory u dumb rock (rocks are those who just follow and dont read)

my references:

anabolics 2005 by william llevelyn

chemical wizardy anabolic steroids etc for bodybuilders

bodybuilding chemical muscle enhancement

Laymans guide to steroids

the bodybuilding truth by nelsson montana

bottom line bodybuilding by nelsson montana (nelsson montana is almost as ignorant as you guys but atleast he thinks for him self i had email contact with him and he didnt even seem to know that testosterone , male hormones burn fat)

thats just some of the sources of information i gave..... i have ALOT more...

I don`t agree with you.You talk crap!!

goose4..
    Please state where I said you talk crap? I think its this post your talking about. If you care to read a little more closely, 'goose4' posted it.

swifto i gave u alot of references now iam waiting for an answer from you why is test the base of a cycle?

I'm done with this thread. F*cking dam ignorant non-educated newbies, thinking they know it all.

i gave u references and everything u didnt say shit that kind of proves who won the debate? i know alot more then u do thats a FACT also reference this debate u didnt bring a single argue only personal attacks lol

goose is offline Banned
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=207123

Enjoy this thread.If you talk the talk you must walk the walk or you will get knocked out.

goose4..

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Please state where I said you talk crap? I think its this post your talking about. If you care to read a little more closely, 'goose4' posted it.

Thanks for getting me in trouble,sounds like my old school days,I did it.

goose4..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Date of Birth:
    May 2, 1985

owned by age.

Thanks for getting me in trouble,sounds like my old school days,I did it.

goose4..
    Sorry, feel like a bit of a grass now.

goose4 you should follow ur own advice If you talk the talk you must walk the walk or you will get knocked out

and u can bet ur ass u will get alot more results from 50 mg dbol ed then 500 mg test ew (which is the same amount of steroids in mg per week)......

lol i dont even know why i argue its obvius u guys dont know shit becouse u have not said one single argument back... only alot of bs....

simple question goose4. What will u gain most from 50 mg test a day or 50 mg dbol a day in a period of 8 weeks..... (yes i mean solid gains).

goose is offline Banned
    goose4 you should follow ur own advice If you talk the talk you must walk the walk or you will get knocked out

and u can bet ur ass u will get alot more results from 50 mg dbol ed then 500 mg test ew (which is the same amount of steroids in mg per week)......

goose4..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    swifto i gave u alot of references now iam waiting for an answer from you why is test the base of a cycle?
    test is the no1 for muscle growth, i havent got ref's all ive got is experience over the last 17yrs, ive tried non test cycles and test only cycles and every other combination going.......SO for me test is the base of nearly every cycle...end of....

lol i dont even know why i argue its obvius u guys dont know shit becouse u have not said one single argument back... only alot of bs....

simple question goose4. What will u gain most from 50 mg test a day or 50 mg dbol a day in a period of 8 weeks..... (yes i mean solid gains).
    So, most of the gains were not from water weight from 50mg/ED Dbol , as opposed to Test 500mg/wk? Do yourself a favour and get another username. I've read many of your misleading posts and ignorant rants. Start a fresh.

First you say Dbol only will yield more results than a testosterone only cycle. Its common knowledge this isnt true. Most of the gains are water. But, heh, you know this isnt true, right?

lets say an example

first of all mg for mg dbol is more potent then testosterone which is also a common knowledge.....

lets say u gain 12 kg on the dbol cycle

and u gain 8 kg from the test cycle

which is good gains. the dbol cycle u get 4 solid kgs and the test 3 kg. Couse THE FACT IS DBOL IS WAY MORE POTENT THEN TESTOSTERONE. U may keep more percentage of the gains from testosterone but the gains are MORE OVERALL from DBOL.

marcus300 ive done test only cycle i gain less from testosterone then from deca for an example..... So its very diffrent from individuals but apart of that we have the theory were testosterone isnt the strongest and most potent steroid there is.....

And swifto if u ever read a acctuall book about steroids u would know this........

goose4 u already proved how dumb u were b4 no need for more answers from u..... A simple question why didnt arnold use testosterone as a base all the time? couse he didnt wana grow?

goose is offline Banned
    goose4 u already proved how dumb u were b4 no need for more answers from u..... A simple question why didnt arnold use testosterone as a base all the time? couse he didnt wana grow?

The cycles of the 70`s are history,we have evolved.Who is bigger Ron or Arnold?

Please list a cycle you run,no need to be rude.

goose4..

goose is offline Banned
    This is a great thread;

PINN VS KARLN

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=206947

The winner is very clear.

goose4..

lets start u and i then goose4? I dont know why dbol is more potent then testosterone i have no clue acctually i just know it is thats the info i read. but theories are alot diffrent then reality.... in theory u should gain less on deca mg for mg against testosterone. Yet i gain ALOT more on deca then test

a cycle i run is tren + winstrol or deca + winstrol and deca + test(i dont use deca at all couse i get depressed after i go off from it). And test only those are the once i tried.

the 2 with test were the once with less results.... The one with deca and test was little less then the test only 500 mg but i kept more from the deca and test one....

a cycle i run is tren + winstrol or deca + winstrol and deca + test(i dont use deca at all couse i get depressed after i go off from it). And test only those are the once i tried.

the 2 with test were the once with less results.... The one with deca and test was little less then the test only 500 mg but i kept more from the deca and test one....

goose4 who is bigger u or ARNOLD? and goose4 have u ever read a book about steroids ?

Thread Information